President Donald Trump will be on Hannity tonight for the entire hour, 9-10 p.m eastern

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I wonder if Hannity will stop talking long enough for Trump to say something? But let not your heart be troubled

This Rumble channel will have it after Tucker

I wonder if Hannity will stop talking long enough for Trump to say something? But let not your heart be troubled

Will Hannity be able to steer Trump away for proving once again that he's nothing but a strongman wannabe degenerate jerkoff with a persecution complex?

For Hannity to spend an hour sucking Trump's dick shows again that he's as rotten to the core as Trump is.

Let's see if Trump can think up of something new to say, or will it just be insults and lies and make belief?

Let's see if Trump can think up of something new to say, or will it just be insults and lies and make belief?
He's been on less then five minutes & he's lied at least ten times. Hannity of course lets the filth lie because like I said he's no better then Trump is.

He's been on less then five minutes & he's lied at least ten times. Hannity of course lets the filth lie because like I said he's no better then Trump is.

It's all entertainment, it's not news, it's not politics, it doesn't need to be truthful, as long as people are watching and advertising money is coming in....

Update. They just gave a shot of Lumpy Sean smiling at Trump in anticipation of fun tonight when he plants his face in Trump's ass.

Glad for the heads up. I’ll make sure a Celtic, or hockey game or anything else isn’t on.

Good, the fat idiot can destroy Desantis in front of a big audience :thup:

Jack Smith & his associates at DOJ are having a field day taking notes on the doc probe as Boss Hogg Trump continues to run his big mouth.

Thanks, Lumpy!

Forum List

Back