President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Obama joins in assailing Limbaugh slur of student - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK (AP) — Stepping into an emerging culture clash over women, President Barack Obama made a supportive phone call Friday to a law student who testified before Congress about the need for birth control coverage, only to be called a "slut" by Rush Limbaugh.

For Obama, it was an emphatic plunge into the latest flare-up on social issues. Democratic officeholders and liberal advocacy groups have accused Republicans of waging a "war on women" because of GOP stances on contraception and abortion rights, and Limbaugh's tirade on his radio talk show was seen as an escalation.

In addition to her call from the president, the third-year Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, was backed by members of Congress, women's groups, and the administration and faculty at her Roman Catholic university.

Demands for Limbaugh's sponsors to pull their ads from his show rocketed through cyberspace, and at least four companies, Quicken Loans, LegalZoom online legal document service, and bedding retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, bowed to the pressure.

Obama considers Limbaugh's remarks "reprehensible," according to White House spokesman Jay Carney. He said the president called Fluke to "express his disappointment that she has been the subject of inappropriate personal attacks" and to thank her for speaking out on an issue of public policy...

Obama should follow his own advice, defending Plants against a Radio Talk Show host. :lol: Who's he kidding besides the Kool-Aid drinkers. Yeah, I go to Georgetown, but I can't afford condoms. Why can't the Government pay my cable bill too. :lol: Either her Vagina sees more traffic than Grand Central Station, or she is full of shit.

No, just pointing out potential problems with other options for Rush when all of his sponsors dump his ass like they did Glen Beck.

Wouldn't Glenn's sponsors need to have dumped Glenn for Rush's sponsors to dump his ass like they did with Glenn?

You are aware that Glenn is still on the radio, still doing his own show, and has his own station now right?

If Rush is going to end up like Glenn, then I guess it's safe to say that Rush has a bright future ahead of him.

:lol::lol::lol:

Beck got kicked off Fox News.

Actually they had to talk him into staying longer. He quit. He was planning on leaving a year sooner.

How do I know this?

Because I heard it from the horse's mouth rather from Media Matters.

No, just pointing out potential problems with other options for Rush when all of his sponsors dump his ass like they did Glen Beck.

Wouldn't Glenn's sponsors need to have dumped Glenn for Rush's sponsors to dump his ass like they did with Glenn?

You are aware that Glenn is still on the radio, still doing his own show, and has his own station now right?

If Rush is going to end up like Glenn, then I guess it's safe to say that Rush has a bright future ahead of him.

Beck was on Fox News?

:lol:

With ratings four times higher than anyone on MSNBC, Beck didn't get kicked off anything.

And he is more popular than ever.

You really are a bot, dumbass.

I work seven days a week and make 100K a year.

But thanks for thinking of me.

63% of Americans support Obama on this one.

Please keep talking about it, Rush.

Wow... all that and you manage to spend 24/7 on USMB too!

You're full of shit Chris.

Not hardly.

I sent the fed a 22K check last year.

And I didn't whine about it like you losers.

You worked 80+ days for the Federal government to waste your labor and effort and you don't have a problem with that?

Do you really care so littlte about your time and labor?

Yep. Statists want a life free of responsibility.

That's impossible. Nature and Nature's God have given us lives that are full of responsibility. It's only by accepting and fulfilling those responsibilities that we can be happy.

And our biggest responsibility is helping others.

No it is not. It is our responsibility to put God first in all things. In matters of Salvation it is not for us to Dictate, but atone. Sorry Chris, you could not be more wrong. You do not even understand the meaning of helping others, let alone yourself. Leading people astray, is not the path.

With ratings four times higher than anyone on MSNBC, Beck didn't get kicked off anything.

And he is more popular than ever.

You really are a bot, dumbass.

Beck isn't even on television.

That's impossible. Nature and Nature's God have given us lives that are full of responsibility. It's only by accepting and fulfilling those responsibilities that we can be happy.

And our biggest responsibility is helping others.

And think how much more you could help people if you didnt send 22K to some bureaucrat in Washington to waste. Instead, you end up doing no charity and politicians waste our resources.

A bit touchy are we ?

No I wasn't aware that he is still on the radio. You'd better believe his sponsors dumped his extrme ass. If that didn't happen, Beck would still be on FOX, he would never leave that cushy environment.

You think Beck left voluntarily? Huh..

I agree with you...however? Try to tell the uneducated tools of Obama this?

I do. It's difficult to explain obvious facts to people.

I've lost count of the number of times, you've posted left wing owl-poop.

If you call leaving voluntarily kicked off then you have more serious issues than I realized.

Bet ya a dollar to a donut that Chris hasn't lifted a hand to help anybody.

Without making money off it? yeah I can believe that.

Of course, if you are employed you help people all the time. People wouldn't pay us any money for our jobs it we didn't help them.

I agree with you...however? Try to tell the uneducated tools of Obama this?

I do. It's difficult to explain obvious facts to people.
Especially when they don't posess common sense...or suppress it for nefarious purposes.

Forum List

Back