President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

You would lose that bet.

I take care of my GF who has serious health problems.

All the while working 7 days a week and spending 24/7 on USMB?

Again, you're full of shit Chris.

At this point I kind of feel sorry for you.

I don't "kind of" feel sorry for you.

I really feel badly that the media has taken a low I.Q. member of society and turned them into a demo-bot who lives off the government.

All the while working 7 days a week and spending 24/7 on USMB?

Again, you're full of shit Chris.

I really feel badly that the media has taken a low I.Q. member of society and turned them into a demo-bot who lives off the government.

I've never gotten a government check in my life.

Except for that little thing Bush sent out.

But personal attacks are all you have left.

63% of Americans support President Obama on this one.

So keep talking about it. It really helps us.

No I wasn't aware that he is still on the radio. You'd better believe his sponsors dumped his extrme ass. If that didn't happen, Beck would still be on FOX, he would never leave that cushy environment.

You think Beck left voluntarily? Huh..

Yes. He left voluntarily. He started his own network. In fact, he is still doing special projects with Fox from time to time. If you get fired, you usually arent asked to stick around and do other projects.

And you don't know Glenn very well if you think he is worried about a cushy environment. That man will give up his life, fortune, and his sacred honor to make this world a better place for his children.

With ratings four times higher than anyone on MSNBC, Beck didn't get kicked off anything.

And he is more popular than ever.

You really are a bot, dumbass.

Beck isn't even on television.

:lol::lol::lol:

And yet he has a two hour television show and owns his own network. Pretty darn amazing isnt it?
And radio show...all on his dime...and *I* am a subscriber to boot...:eusa_shhh:

The jealousy among the Statist rubes on this board is amazing, sad, and funny...and dangerous because they vote.

63% huh? And of course you can back that up...

First Breitbart, now Rush. We'll know what leg the Right has to stand on when Rush dissappears as a fine pink mist into the morning breeze. We won't have to wait till Obama sets foot into the Temple at Jerusalem and sprouts horns and cloven hooves.
"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

I highly doubt 63% of people think they should be paying for someone else's birth control. Let me guess, you didn't actually ask them that did you?

Prove it beyond any doubt.:eusa_hand:

The thread title is still a big fat lie.

Obama has neither the balls or the poliitcal capital to do such a thing.

He called a woman to make a public show and thus galvanized the social conservatives who know Obama-Stalin has no interest in their interests.

First Breitbart, now Rush. We'll know what leg the Right has to stand on when Rush dissappears as a fine pink mist into the morning breeze. We won't have to wait till Obama sets foot into the Temple at Jerusalem and sprouts horns and cloven hooves.
"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Not seeing the connection between Breitbart dying and this "controversy" with Rush. Please elaborate.

Rush isn't going to disappear. and if he does 10 more will rise and take his place. This is a battle between good and evil. No matter what happens evil isnt going to win. It's already been promised by the powers that be.

And no Obama isn't the anti-christ and it undermines our arguments against him when you claim that.

And no power doesnt corrupt. It just reveals corruption in already corrupt people.

Chris thinks if they don't think he's the Anti-Christ they support him.

Chris thinks if they don't think he's the Anti-Christ they support him.

I don't hink he's the anti-Christ, or a Muslim or a Kenyan... and I certainly don't support him.

No I wasn't aware that he is still on the radio. You'd better believe his sponsors dumped his extrme ass. If that didn't happen, Beck would still be on FOX, he would never leave that cushy environment.

You think Beck left voluntarily? Huh..

Yes. He left voluntarily. He started his own network. In fact, he is still doing special projects with Fox from time to time. If you get fired, you usually arent asked to stick around and do other projects.

And you don't know Glenn very well if you think he is worried about a cushy environment. That man will give up his life, fortune, and his sacred honor to make this world a better place for his children.

Necessity is the mother of invention. He was canned, he wanted to remain at the pay level to which he had become accustomed which I highly doubt happened. I doubt he has the viewership he had on Fox.

So you have it completely backwards. He was canned and then he got into his own thing. It wasn't as if he stepped down because he wanted to start his own company.

Comon. You're so ridiculous.

Forum List

Back