President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

First Breitbart, now Rush. We'll know what leg the Right has to stand on when Rush dissappears as a fine pink mist into the morning breeze. We won't have to wait till Obama sets foot into the Temple at Jerusalem and sprouts horns and cloven hooves.
"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Not seeing the connection between Breitbart dying and this "controversy" with Rush. Please elaborate.

Rush isn't going to disappear. and if he does 10 more will rise and take his place. This is a battle between good and evil. No matter what happens evil isnt going to win. It's already been promised by the powers that be.

And no Obama isn't the anti-christ and it undermines our arguments against him when you claim that.

And no power doesnt corrupt. It just reveals corruption in already corrupt people.

:clap2:

I've never gotten a government check in my life.

Except for that little thing Bush sent out.

But personal attacks are all you have left.

63% of Americans support President Obama on this one.

So keep talking about it. It really helps us.

Direct deposit huh?

No I wasn't aware that he is still on the radio. You'd better believe his sponsors dumped his extrme ass. If that didn't happen, Beck would still be on FOX, he would never leave that cushy environment.

You think Beck left voluntarily? Huh..

Yes. He left voluntarily. He started his own network. In fact, he is still doing special projects with Fox from time to time. If you get fired, you usually arent asked to stick around and do other projects.

And you don't know Glenn very well if you think he is worried about a cushy environment. That man will give up his life, fortune, and his sacred honor to make this world a better place for his children.

Necessity is the mother of invention. He was canned, he wanted to remain at the pay level to which he had become accustomed which I highly doubt happened. I doubt he has the viewership he had on Fox.

So you have it completely backwards. He was canned and then he got into his own thing. It wasn't as if he stepped down because he wanted to start his own company.

Comon. You're so ridiculous.

So, if my boss doesn't want to give me a pay raise, and I leave to do my own thing, I was canned?

Speaking of ridiculous... actually, that's just plain dumb.

Laura Ingram was called a slut by your piece of shit because he can't defeat her in debate, Rush was just pointing out the obvious for a woman talking about having sex so much that she can't afford birth control pills or whatever.

Maybe she wants everyone to pay for her ABORTIONS in addition to her $200 high heels.....she is a slut.

Do you have a point moron? Schultz was suspended and apologized on air. Limppaw doubled down a day latter and called the college student a whore. And, BTW Dumbo, Ingraham is a public figure and as such not protected from libel or slander - I very much hope LardAss, Clear Channel and ever affiliate faces a multi million law suit for defamation.

And yes moron I can defame Limpshit for he is a public figure. And one more thing, "Eddy did it first" is so childish a defense I'm shocked even you would use it.

You're trying to make sense, we can see that but it isn't happening yet..

Laura who?? :lol:

A character from Little House on the Prairie I think?

Laura Ingram was called a slut by your piece of shit because he can't defeat her in debate, Rush was just pointing out the obvious for a woman talking about having sex so much that she can't afford birth control pills or whatever.

Maybe she wants everyone to pay for her ABORTIONS in addition to her $200 high heels.....she is a slut.

You're trying to make sense, we can see that but it isn't happening yet..

Laura who?? :lol:

A character from Little House on the Prairie I think?

Oh yeah, that nastly little mean girl?

I also realize that most people know enough to know that polls this early are meaningless.

Funny, in anohter thread, you cited Obama's current poll numbers (which have been climbing lately, btw) as evidence of the Dems' demise in November.

Wow....that is impressive a left-wing paper ran a poll in a Democrat goon town full of Obamabots in the ghetto, union thugs and dirty politicians. :cuckoo:

When you want to get a positive poll on adultery, prostitututes, etc....just go to a brothel in Nevada to "fool us." :lol:

A big loser for Republicans.....

Nearly two-thirds of Americans favor President Barack Obama's policy requiring birth control coverage for female employees, including clear majorities of Roman Catholic, Protestant evangelical and independent voters, a poll showed on Thursday.

A Kaiser Family Foundation survey of 1,500 adults showed public opinion breaking more strongly according to party affiliation than gender on contraceptives, with 83 percent of Democrats, 62 percent of independents and 42 percent of Republicans favoring the policy.

Sixty-three percent of Americans overall supported it, according to the data.

Adopted earlier this month as part of Obama's 2010 healthcare reform law, the policy requires most employers to provide health insurance coverage for women's contraceptives without co-pays or deductibles.

Obama offered a compromise to religiously affiliated institutions, including Catholic-run hospitals and universities that oppose artificial contraception, by requiring insurers to cover the cost of birth control coverage for their employees.

The rule does not apply to places of worship, including churches, synagogues and mosques.

63 percent of voters back Obama birth control policy: poll - chicagotribune.com

The Trib ALMOST ALWAYS endorses the Republican candidate, you dumbass.

:lol:

I also realize that most people know enough to know that polls this early are meaningless.

Funny, in anohter thread, you cited Obama's current poll numbers (which have been climbing lately, btw) as evidence of the Dems' demise in November.

Saturday, March 03, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows that 27% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -14 (see trends).

Wow! A 27% approval rating. :clap2:

With numbers like that, he's a shoe-in!

Saturday, March 03, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows that 27% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -14 (see trends).

And once again, you're a dumbshit who misses the point.

Saturday, March 03, 2012

You made the statement his poll numbers are rising, asswipe.
That isn't the case.
Now you may STFU

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Obama joins in assailing Limbaugh slur of student - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK (AP) — Stepping into an emerging culture clash over women, President Barack Obama made a supportive phone call Friday to a law student who testified before Congress about the need for birth control coverage, only to be called a "slut" by Rush Limbaugh.

For Obama, it was an emphatic plunge into the latest flare-up on social issues. Democratic officeholders and liberal advocacy groups have accused Republicans of waging a "war on women" because of GOP stances on contraception and abortion rights, and Limbaugh's tirade on his radio talk show was seen as an escalation.

In addition to her call from the president, the third-year Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, was backed by members of Congress, women's groups, and the administration and faculty at her Roman Catholic university.

Demands for Limbaugh's sponsors to pull their ads from his show rocketed through cyberspace, and at least four companies, Quicken Loans, LegalZoom online legal document service, and bedding retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, bowed to the pressure.

Obama considers Limbaugh's remarks "reprehensible," according to White House spokesman Jay Carney. He said the president called Fluke to "express his disappointment that she has been the subject of inappropriate personal attacks" and to thank her for speaking out on an issue of public policy...

Obama. The first real pro death let a baby die from a botched abortion without treatment dude?

That man wants to lecture Rush?

Saturday, March 03, 2012

You made the statement his poll numbers are rising, asswipe.
That isn't the case.
Now you may STFU

Well, here's the thing:

1) You're kinda right to point out that his approval rating hasn't shown a real uptick lately, but it prety much stops there, because

2) it still isn't the point. What i was pointing out to your fellow wingnut is how he hypocritcally hypes poll data in one place and then discounts it as meaningless in another.

Oh, and I don't tell people to STFU on here because as you can see, it's fruitless.

What I cited were trends and his standing relative to other presidents.

I also have pointed out repeatedly that the dems are projected to lose the senate based on the number of democratic seats up for grabs and the number of democractic senators who are retiring.

Forum List

Back