President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

Mitt Romney and/or Rick Santourm.

By a landslide

You're saying this today?

TODAY???

Hard to believe, isn't it.

The GOP is fighting inside itself all the while BO has no opponent and he has incumbency.

When the GOP finish and go after him.

He is toast.

Why from the flames of Fuckwit fundamentalist flames as they light each other on fire.

Ya..I can't wait for you fucking morons to play the anti-birth control card in the presidential debates.

You people REALLY are fucking halfwit inbred hicks. You people are way past an embarrasment to what used to be a honorable party. You morons light yourselves on fire and stand in a theater screaming...FIRE!!! Impressive! :lol:

Necessity is the mother of invention. He was canned, he wanted to remain at the pay level to which he had become accustomed which I highly doubt happened. I doubt he has the viewership he had on Fox.

So you have it completely backwards. He was canned and then he got into his own thing. It wasn't as if he stepped down because he wanted to start his own company.

Comon. You're so ridiculous.

Yes, it is ridiculous when facts don't fit your view of the world.

Beck was not canned. He left almost at his peak. Get a clue.

Why from the flames of Fuckwit fundamentalist flames as they light each other on fire.

Ya..I can't wait for you fucking morons to play the anti-birth control card in the presidential debates.

You people REALLY are fucking halfwit inbred hicks. You people are way past an embarrasment to what used to be a honorable party. You morons light yourselves on fire and stand in a theater screaming...FIRE!!! Impressive! :lol:

I see you don't get out much either. That's O.K....the children's section of your library might help you out.

Can you say "f" any more...really.

The GOP is generally more organized and once they get done tearing at each other, they will take Obama down.

It happens every time.

Reagan and Bush went at it in 80, then look whose ass they kicked.

Get a clue.

You're saying this today?

TODAY???

The GOP is fighting inside itself all the while BO has no opponent and he has incumbency.

He is toast.
:lol:

The GOP is already toast.

High probability of getting the senate back in 2012. After getting the house back in two years after you assclowns were supposed to hold it for ten.

Yes, we are toast.

Moron.

Nobody should kid themselves about this. There's NOTHING the Democrats would like more than for Rush and the Republicans to keep digging this hole deepers, and Deeper, and DEEPER.

I know there is nothing you want more. It's a shame we arent complying

Nobody should kid themselves about this. There's NOTHING the Democrats would like more than for Rush and the Republicans to keep digging this hole deepers, and Deeper, and DEEPER.

...but rather exposing the true agenda...this is what has them in a tizzie...:lol:

Conservatives (in the media and on this forum) are tripping all over themselves to defend Rush. And by doing so, they (you) are revealing a number of things. I'll make a list for you.

1. Conservatives march in lock step (mostly)
2. Conservatives are playing from a script (sharing strategy)
3. Conservatives' claims to morality in behavior are a joke (and untrue)
4. Conservatives don't care about women's issues (or women, for that matter)
5. Conservatives are clueless (to their own detriment)

Conservatives (in the media and on this forum) are tripping all over themselves to defend Rush. And by doing so, they (you) are revealing a number of things. I'll make a list for you.

1. Conservatives march in lock step (mostly)
2. Conservatives are playing from a script (sharing strategy)
3. Conservatives' claims to morality in behavior are a joke (and untrue)
4. Conservatives don't care about women's issues (or women, for that matter)
5. Conservatives are clueless (to their own detriment)

So by saying Rush used the wrong language and shouldnt be joking, we are marching in lock step?

By agreeing with others, we are playing from a script? Really? Because we dont think people should be pushing their responsibilities onto others? You don't have to share strategy. Anyone who is honest and thinks about it realizes that others arent supposed to pay for your desires.

Because we believe in personal responsibility and not forcing others to pay for our wants and needs, we are not morally strong in behavior? Really?

Because we expect people to take care of themselves, we aren't for women's issues? So unless we support the government paying for a woman's sex life we don't care about women's issues? That's the stupidest think Ive ever read.

We are clueless, but you cant even figure out what our issue is about, and we dont have to lie about it.

He is toast.
:lol:

The GOP is already toast.

High probability of getting the senate back in 2012. After getting the house back in two years after you assclowns were supposed to hold it for ten.

Yes, we are toast.

Moron.

Two recent events bring your theory of a high probability to a screeching halt.

The Olympia Snowe resignation and Bob Kerrey jumping into the Nebraska race.

Then there is the general teaparty focus on issues that only have meaning to extreme interests. You all will never learn.

Your party is toast and stock. Laughing stock that is.

It is rather funny that you keep thinking us toast and a laughing stock, yet our party continues to beat you in countless races and on countless issues. What exactly does that make you?

I want to hear something about the economy and gas prices not promises about putting a condom in every wallet. Why in the world is the president of the United States worried enough about a voice on the radio to tell us what he thinks about Rush Limbaugh? His secretary of State probably ruined or tried to ruin more women when she headed up the "bimbo eruption squad" when her husband was running for president.

When the boss-hog Limbaugh sticks his foot in his mouth (which is often), citizen Obama can't resist the temptation to kick Rush while he's down. :clap2:

Good form President Obama.

While he is down? Limballs is loving this. That is why he said it. Its what he does. I only hope ALL of his sponsors leaves his fat, bloated, drugged up ass.

He is the ulitmate family values republican. He has been married what, three times now? (You do know he is a drub addict as well, dont you?)

Rush represents everything that is wrong with the right but he will win here because his sheeple are idiots who will support him.

Mr. President, excellent job sir.

Now he has three supporters.

He's a one termer.

And your thread title is a lie.

This is a winner for President Obama and, of course, Rush Limbaugh has been exposed as the pig that he is... again.

So you think the Republicans should be classy to their opposition like the Democrats are?

No, no, I hope the GOP does not get a clue and behave like the gentlemen and women of the Democrat party. The Tea-Party Republican party is full of racists, rednecks, obstructionists, anarchists and assassins and that suits me just fine for now.

President Obama has class and it shows. Thr Republicans? Well? You'll see come Nov. 2012.

Forum List

Back