President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

It is President Obama who has yet to get started. Just wait to Obama starts drawing record crowds of adoring fans and voters. You ain't seen nothing yet... Obama by a landslide.

THIS President is still going to draw crowds?

:lmao:

Not just crowds... record crowds! Stay tuned.

I could agree with that.....the bigger the crowd, the larger the mob scene when people start to inform him of his shortcomings.

It's going to get real ugly before it is over.

Pissbrains in chief is going to really catch it.

I see you don't get out much either. That's O.K....the children's section of your library might help you out.

Can you say "f" any more...really.

The GOP is generally more organized and once they get done tearing at each other, they will take Obama down.

It happens every time.

Reagan and Bush went at it in 80, then look whose ass they kicked.

Get a clue.

It is President Obama who has yet to get started. Just wait to Obama starts drawing record crowds of adoring fans and voters. You ain't seen nothing yet... Obama by a landslide.

If he comes to our area, he's gonna get the finger.

There are people who will tell you that he could not be protected well enough in parts of AZ.

Really adored.

Good luck dufus.

He's already one of the worst presidents in history. If we give him four more years, he can secure the basement on that one.

What will be his campaign slogan "Hey, those shovel ready jobs might actually be ready by now " ?

or how about...

"I lost the house in two years...I can get the senate done almost as quickly" ?

Your post proves that the Tea-party is chock full of rednecks, racists, obstructionists, anarchists and ASSASSINS!

Which one are you? Nevermind...

There are people who will tell you that he could not be protected well enough in parts of AZ

Posted by Listening

You exposed yourself!

I also realize that most people know enough to know that polls this early are meaningless.

Funny, in anohter thread, you cited Obama's current poll numbers (which have been climbing lately, btw) as evidence of the Dems' demise in November.

Saturday, March 03, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows that 27% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -14 (see trends).

Wow! A 27% approval rating. :clap2:

With numbers like that, he's a shoe-in!

Bush's approval rating was around 30% in 2004. But he won.

There are people who will tell you that he could not be protected well enough in parts of AZ.

Really adored.

Good luck dufus.

He's already one of the worst presidents in history. If we give him four more years, he can secure the basement on that one.

What will be his campaign slogan "Hey, those shovel ready jobs might actually be ready by now " ?

or how about...

Your post proves that the Tea-party is chock full of rednecks, racists, obstructionists, anarchists and ASSASSINS!

There are people who will tell you that he could not be protected well enough in parts of AZ

Posted by Listening

You exposed yourself!

Learn how to read.

Funny, in anohter thread, you cited Obama's current poll numbers (which have been climbing lately, btw) as evidence of the Dems' demise in November.

Saturday, March 03, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows that 27% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -14 (see trends).

Wow! A 27% approval rating. :clap2:

With numbers like that, he's a shoe-in!

Bush's approval rating was around 30% in 2004. But he won.

It is way to early to tell.

Any event could push the election in a particular direction.

Really adored.

Good luck dufus.

or how about...

Posted by Listening

You exposed yourself!

Learn how to read.

I did... and I read your threat on President Obama loud and clear!

You exposed yourself!

Learn how to read.

Making stuff up....again.

I never threatened anyone. Like so many on the left, you only see what you want to see.

Please pull your head out of your ass and learn to read.

And how does my post prove anything about whose in the Tea Party.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Obama joins in assailing Limbaugh slur of student - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK (AP) — Stepping into an emerging culture clash over women, President Barack Obama made a supportive phone call Friday to a law student who testified before Congress about the need for birth control coverage, only to be called a "slut" by Rush Limbaugh.

For Obama, it was an emphatic plunge into the latest flare-up on social issues. Democratic officeholders and liberal advocacy groups have accused Republicans of waging a "war on women" because of GOP stances on contraception and abortion rights, and Limbaugh's tirade on his radio talk show was seen as an escalation.

In addition to her call from the president, the third-year Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, was backed by members of Congress, women's groups, and the administration and faculty at her Roman Catholic university.

Demands for Limbaugh's sponsors to pull their ads from his show rocketed through cyberspace, and at least four companies, Quicken Loans, LegalZoom online legal document service, and bedding retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, bowed to the pressure.

Obama considers Limbaugh's remarks "reprehensible," according to White House spokesman Jay Carney. He said the president called Fluke to "express his disappointment that she has been the subject of inappropriate personal attacks" and to thank her for speaking out on an issue of public policy...

She's a cheap ass 30 year old activist slut.

Learn how to read.

I never threatened anyone. Like so many on the left, you only see what you want to see.

"There are people who will tell you that he could not be protected well enough in parts of AZ"

Posted by Listening

You said it. You passed it on. It's there for and to whom ever it may concern. Own up man.

"There are people who will tell you that he could not be protected well enough in parts of AZ"

Posted by Listening

You said it. You passed it on. It's there for and to whom ever it may concern. Own up man.

Answer the question: How did my post prove anything about who is in the Tea Party.

Posted by Listening

Answer the question: How did my post prove anything about who is in the Tea Party.

The fact that you have not denied being a member of the Tea-Party speaks volumes. Even if you are not a member... you fit the profile pal.

Posted by Listening

The fact that you have not denied being a member of the Tea-Party speaks volumes. Even if you are not a member... you fit the profile pal.

Posted by Listening

Figured out you stuck you foot in your oversized mouth did you ?

I'm not your pal and I don't belong to the Tea Party.

You're a paranoid little asshole who was lucky to participate in the Special Olympics.

Pretty much sums it up for me as well

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

Posted by Listening

You're a paranoid little asshole who was lucky to participate in the Special Olympics.

The foot is in your mouth pal. Your cheap, back-handed threat on the life of President Obama is there for all to see and witness. Engage thy brain before opening thy mouth next time pal.

The foot is in your mouth pal. Your cheap, back-handed threat on the life of President Obama is there for all to see and witness. Engage thy brain before opening thy mouth next time pal.

The foot is in your ass. You can crow all you want....

But you showed how liberals make gross overgeneralizations with provocation or proof.

You accused the Tea Party even though they were not part of the discussion.

If you had a a brain, you'd know better.

Now, go write your school and tell them what a lousy job they are doing of teaching you how to reason.

But you showed how liberals make gross overgeneralizations with provocation or proof.

Now, go write your school and tell them what a lousy job they are doing of teaching you how to reason.

Go ahead and try to deflect but the fact you perpetuated a threat on the life of President Obama still remains loud and clear.

Go ahead and try to deflect but the fact you perpetuated a threat on the life of President Obama still remains loud and clear.

Go tell it to the CIA.

What remains is the fact that you are a sniveling weasle. You attacked a group with no evidence. Ignorant can only describe the education you didn't get.

The thread title is a lie.

Obama does not have the balls nor the political capital to tell anyone anything other than he is sorry.

And in that respect, he is 100% correct. If sorry ever described anyone, it is Obama.

Go tell it to the CIA.

What remains is the fact that you are a sniveling weasle. You attacked a group with no evidence. Ignorant can only describe the education you didn't get.

Here's the evidence...

Posted by Listening

Go tell it to the CIA.

Here's the evidence...

Posted by Listening

LOL, you act like a angry child
grow up and stop acting like a idiot

Forum List

Back