President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

Pretty much sums it up for me as well

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif
From what I have read she planed this even before she was admitted to the college. What kind of fraud is she?

Pretty much sums it up for me as well

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif
From what I have read she planed this even before she was admitted to the college. What kind of fraud is she?

I suspect the DNC is filled with Blowhards like that. Just goes to show how orchestrated so much of these attacks are.

I remember the Citidel came under a similar legal attack from the left. A liberal activist enrolls in a school already knowing the rules and then they start to attack the school or institution trying to force their personal liberal morals on it. This is the m.o. of the left.

Nobody is telling them they can't get what they want elsewhere, but that doesn't stop them. They want to force their morals and their beliefs on everyone.

Female Cadet Quits The Citadel, Citing Stress of Her Legal Battle
By CATHERINE S. MANEGOLD
Published: August 19, 1995

Shannon R. Faulkner, the 20-year-old South Carolina woman who waged a ferocious legal battle to march as a cadet in an all-male military academy here, abruptly withdrew from the college today, fighting back tears and explaining that two and a half years of stress had "all crashed in" on her in her first few days here.

Standing in a driving rain in front of the infirmary where she had stayed under close watch since late Monday, Ms. Faulkner said she hoped other women would follow through what she began at The Citadel and become graduates of the harsh program that the college has used for 153 years to train some of the top military, political and business leaders in the South.

Ms. Faulkner, upon leaving, was one of at least 30 cadets to acknowledge that they could not withstand the rigors of the college's "hell week." On Monday, during her first day of military training, she and three other cadets were felled by an intense heat wave, but she never made it back out of the infirmary. Acknowledging today that she was suffering from enormous emotional stress, she formally resigned.

I suspect the DNC is filled with Blowhards like that. Just goes to show how orchestrated so much of these attacks are.

I remember the Citidel came under a similar legal attack from the left. A liberal activist enrolls in a school already knowing the rules and then they start to attack the school or institution trying to force their personal liberal morals on it. This is the m.o. of the left.

Nobody is telling them they can't get what they want elsewhere, but that doesn't stop them. They want to force their morals and their beliefs on everyone.

Female Cadet Quits The Citadel, Citing Stress of Her Legal Battle
By CATHERINE S. MANEGOLD
Published: August 19, 1995

Shannon R. Faulkner, the 20-year-old South Carolina woman who waged a ferocious legal battle to march as a cadet in an all-male military academy here, abruptly withdrew from the college today, fighting back tears and explaining that two and a half years of stress had "all crashed in" on her in her first few days here.

Standing in a driving rain in front of the infirmary where she had stayed under close watch since late Monday, Ms. Faulkner said she hoped other women would follow through what she began at The Citadel and become graduates of the harsh program that the college has used for 153 years to train some of the top military, political and business leaders in the South.

Ms. Faulkner, upon leaving, was one of at least 30 cadets to acknowledge that they could not withstand the rigors of the college's "hell week." On Monday, during her first day of military training, she and three other cadets were felled by an intense heat wave, but she never made it back out of the infirmary. Acknowledging today that she was suffering from enormous emotional stress, she formally resigned.
Worth repeating:clap2:

Go tell it to the CIA.

What remains is the fact that you are a sniveling weasle. You attacked a group with no evidence. Ignorant can only describe the education you didn't get.

Here's the evidence...

There are people who will tell you that he could not be protected well enough in parts of AZ.

Posted by Listening

LOL, you act like a angry child
grow up and stop acting like a idiot

A r-wing extremist posts (here on this forum and elsewhere) threats to President Obama and I'm suppose to let it slide? I don't think so my friends. It's there for everyone to witness, like it or not too freaking bad...

Here's the evidence...

A r-wing extremist posts (here on this forum and elsewhere) threats to President Obama and I'm suppose to let it slide? I don't think so my friends. It's there for everyone to witness, like it or not too freaking bad...

dear gawd, the dramatics of some of you...
go ahead turn in some anonymous name on a message board....
then after you bring the heat down on this board I hope they BAN your ass...IDIOT

Last edited:
Here's the evidence...

You got that butt hurt feeling I see?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH-RRO6leL8]Mp3 Butt Hurt Feelings ! - YouTube[/ame]

Here's the evidence...

And what threats? Kick his Community-Organizing, shit-disturbing Marxist ass out of the Whitehouse? You bet.
icon14.gif

I did... and I read your threat on President Obama loud and clear!

Making stuff up....again.

I never threatened anyone. Like so many on the left, you only see what you want to see.

Please pull your head out of your ass and learn to read.

And how does my post prove anything about whose in the Tea Party.

! What an Asshole. Hate Monger.

Read it Intense...

There are people who will tell you that he could not be protected well enough in parts of AZ.

Posted by Listening

...and read it again and again. There, in that message, you will discover discover true hate-mongering. Very dangerous hate-mongering perpetuated and passed all too often by r-wing extremists.

I never threatened anyone. Like so many on the left, you only see what you want to see.

Read it Intense...

Posted by Listening

...and read it again and again. There, in that message, you will discover discover true hate-mongering. Very dangerous hate-mongering perpetuated and passed all too often by r-wing extremists.

Why not post the entire post? Because you are disingenuous.

Read it Intense...

Posted by Listening

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
they be a very DANGEROUS hate-monger..:lol::lol:

you lefties are some of most dramatic little people I have ever seen.

Read it Intense...

Posted by Listening

He's just pissed that Obama might lose in spite of his predictions of a landslide.

AZ won't be in his corner as won't a great many other states that Obama will concede right off the bat. Unlike Reagan who creamed Mondale to get a second term.

Kidsnot thinks there will be adoring crowds. I said there would other crowds too.

I wouldn't waste my time on him anymore.

He accused the Tea Party based on my comments without knowing that I am not a member. Then he backpeddaled (you fit the profile....and we are the bigots ! :lol::lol::lol:).

Read it Intense...

He's just pissed that Obama might lose in spite of his predictions of a landslide.

AZ won't be in his corner as won't a great many other states that Obama will concede right off the bat. Unlike Reagan who creamed Mondale to get a second term.

Kidsnot thinks there will be adoring crowds. I said there would other crowds too.

I wouldn't waste my time on him anymore.

He accused the Tea Party based on my comments without knowing that I am not a member. Then he backpeddaled (you fit the profile....and we are the bigots ! :lol::lol::lol:).
'KidSnot' thinks this is 2008 all over again...:lol:

'KidSnot' thinks this is 2008 all over again...:lol:

Hope and Change have new meaning.

On the left....We really HOPE that this time we see some CHANGE.

On the right....We really HOPE the name on the mailbox at 1600 Penn Ave. will CHANGE.

resized_630x450_wall_street_bull_teabagging.jpg

After Calling Citizens 'Tea-Baggers,' Obama Sensitive to 'Slut'
Peter Heck

The fake outrage being generated by the left over Rush Limbaugh's "slut" remark reached a fever pitch on Friday when President Obama's spokesman Jay Carney expressed The Civil One's disappointment over the radio king's comments:

"I think he thinks they were reprehensible. They were disappointing. It is disappointing that -- that kind of, those kind of personal and crude attacks could be leveled against someone like this young law school student who was simply expressing her opinion on the matter of public policy..."

Reprehensible...Personal and crude attacks against those simply expressing their opinions on matters of public policy...what does that remind us of?

In Newsweek columnist Jonathan Alter's "The Promise: President Obama, Year One," to be released May 18, according to The Washington Post , the President is quoted as saying that Republican opposition to the stimulus "helped create the tea-baggers and empowered that whole wing of the Republican Party."

Oh yeah.

If you're unfamiliar with the term "tea-bagging," Google it. It's a vulgar and lewd sexual practice that makes a designation like "slut" look downright complimentary. So pardon my skepticism over Mr. Obama's feigned sensitivity.

When it comes to crude, offensive attacks on innocent citizens simply expressing their opinions, Rush Limbaugh's got nothing on your boss, Mr. Carney.

Peter is a radio talk show host in central Indiana. Email [email protected], like him on Facebook or follow him on Twitter.

Teabagging_20101202214712_reg.png

Last edited:

Read it Intense...

Posted by Listening

Why not post the entire post? Because you are disingenuous.

Why not address the vile threat against President Obama posted by Listening? Is it because YOU are disingenous? Such threats should not be taken lightly.

Forum List

Back