President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

! What an Asshole. Hate Monger.

Read it Intense...

There are people who will tell you that he could not be protected well enough in parts of AZ.

Posted by Listening

...and read it again and again. There, in that message, you will discover discover true hate-mongering. Very dangerous hate-mongering perpetuated and passed all too often by r-wing extremists.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
they be a very DANGEROUS hate-monger..:lol::lol:

you lefties are some of most dramatic little people I have ever seen.

And you extremists are crossing the line and going over the edge more often than not and it is becoming an all too common occurence. You people have to be called on your dangerous behavior. Clearly, there is to be a method to your madness and it has to be recorded for posterity.

Read it Intense...

...and read it again and again. There, in that message, you will discover discover true hate-mongering. Very dangerous hate-mongering perpetuated and passed all too often by r-wing extremists.

He's just pissed that Obama might lose in spite of his predictions of a landslide.

AZ won't be in his corner as won't a great many other states that Obama will concede right off the bat. Unlike Reagan who creamed Mondale to get a second term.

Kidsnot thinks there will be adoring crowds. I said there would other crowds too.

I wouldn't waste my time on him anymore.

He accused the Tea Party based on my comments without knowing that I am not a member. Then he backpeddaled (you fit the profile....and we are the bigots ! :lol::lol::lol:).

YOU are the bigots, you are the assassins, you are the obstructionists, you are the Tea-Party and you will pay dearly come Nov. 2012 at the ballot-box.

Stay-tuned my friends.

Sorry bout that,

1. More than likely Rush is correct, this law student being un-married, demanding free birth control, more than likely is a slut.
2. Its easy to see.
3. Face it, the PC police is what is going on here, this poor little lady who is single and wants to spread em wide for any and all who want to come, is more than likely a slut.
4. I will say it, and am saying it, if she is single and demanding free pills, yup, she's a slut. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. More than likely Rush is correct, this law student being un-married, demanding free birth control, more than likely is a slut.
2. Its easy to see.
3. Face it, the PC police is what is going on here, this poor little lady who is single and wants to spread em wide for any and all who want to come, is more than likely a slut.
4. I will say it, and am saying it, if she is single and demanding free pills, yup, she's a slut. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Thank you... carry on.

Read it Intense...

Why not post the entire post? Because you are disingenuous.

Why not address the vile threat against President Obama posted by Listening? Is it because YOU are disingenous? Such threats should not be taken lightly.

Yes,

Well pisswad.....I pointed out the same thing to the guy made the statement to me.

And I am sure that the CIA knows the dangerous places in this country.

You might need to get over the fact that not everybody has a carboard poster of Obama they kiss goodnight before they go to bed.

I did not threaten anybody and I suggest you get in touch with a moderator if you really think I did.

Otherwise....you can STFU.

He's just pissed that Obama might lose in spite of his predictions of a landslide.

AZ won't be in his corner as won't a great many other states that Obama will concede right off the bat. Unlike Reagan who creamed Mondale to get a second term.

Kidsnot thinks there will be adoring crowds. I said there would other crowds too.

I wouldn't waste my time on him anymore.

He accused the Tea Party based on my comments without knowing that I am not a member. Then he backpeddaled (you fit the profile....and we are the bigots ! :lol::lol::lol:).

YOU are the bigots, you are the assassins, you are the obstructionists, you are the Tea-Party and you will pay dearly come Nov. 2012 at the ballot-box.

Stay-tuned my friends.

The consumate left wing "wet dream".

:lol::lol::lol:

You are the Black Knight from Monty Python....all talk.

See you in November, Jackass.

Rush Limbaugh is a private citizen, entitled to his own opions/views.

Obama sticking his nose into the business of private citizens is very Naziesque

It shows you how stupid Obamination is when he chimes in on an issue like this with the economy, Iran and Syria staring him in the face.

A leader doesn't get involved with the small stuff like this where his minions are out parading some slut in front of TV cameras as a victim of the "evil" right-wing trying to deny her from getting FREE birth control while going to a $30K/year law school. Oh, the horror....

I wonder of Obama will be giving Bill Maher back his million bucks for calling Sarah Palin a "Dumb-****"???

Wonder if he will call out the asshole Mike Malloy out for his cruel remarks. :doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44hU4pVaV4g&feature=player_embedded]Sickening Cruelty: Libtalker Mocks Tornado Victims - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
It shows you how stupid Obamination is when he chimes in on an issue like this with the economy, Iran and Syria staring him in the face.

A leader doesn't get involved with the small stuff like this where his minions are out parading some slut in front of TV cameras as a victim of the "evil" right-wing trying to deny her from getting FREE birth control while going to a $30K/year law school. Oh, the horror....

It's what they call "Social Justice" and why Ed Shultz has a brown streak in his drawers every night after his show.

Still hoping for that on-air stroke.

I wonder of Obama will be giving Bill Maher back his million bucks for calling Sarah Palin a "Dumb-****"???

Wonder if he will call out the asshole Mike Malloy out for his cruel remarks. :doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44hU4pVaV4g&feature=player_embedded]Sickening Cruelty: Libtalker Mocks Tornado Victims - YouTube[/ame]

Progressive radio...
Sickening.
Someone needs to flatten that little fuck into a grease stain.

Progressive radio...
Sickening.
Someone needs to flatten that little fuck into a grease stain.

I volunteer

What (This)Kid(has)Rocks(for brains) won't address is that his thread title is a lie.

President Obama never said that to Rush Limbaugh or it has not been reported.

If (This)Kid(has)Rocks(for brains) thinks this somehow shows Obama as having posture over Rush, he's dead wrong and the real loser is Miss Fluker, who got duped into showing she's not a very good lawyer by giving a statement to a house full of democrats who did such a piss poor job the country threw them back into the minority after one term.

Face (This)Kid(has)Rocks(for brains), your thread is loser as is the guy you put in the White House.

He has no balls.

I'd be the first to congratulate him if he said that to Rush.....but, I don't have to worry, because President Milkquetoast will never even think of it.

Mulloy Rocks! He is the only talk show personality with any nads on the radio. PERIOD!

I had exactly the same thoughts yesterday when they kept playing. on the news, that stupid old bag praying that Gawd stop the tornado as it was bearing down on her dumb christian fundamentalist ass. Funny how nobody said anything about how she was recording it on her phukin cell phone to get attention later. What a skag.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Obama joins in assailing Limbaugh slur of student - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK (AP) — Stepping into an emerging culture clash over women, President Barack Obama made a supportive phone call Friday to a law student who testified before Congress about the need for birth control coverage, only to be called a "slut" by Rush Limbaugh.

For Obama, it was an emphatic plunge into the latest flare-up on social issues. Democratic officeholders and liberal advocacy groups have accused Republicans of waging a "war on women" because of GOP stances on contraception and abortion rights, and Limbaugh's tirade on his radio talk show was seen as an escalation.

In addition to her call from the president, the third-year Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, was backed by members of Congress, women's groups, and the administration and faculty at her Roman Catholic university.

Demands for Limbaugh's sponsors to pull their ads from his show rocketed through cyberspace, and at least four companies, Quicken Loans, LegalZoom online legal document service, and bedding retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, bowed to the pressure.

Obama considers Limbaugh's remarks "reprehensible," according to White House spokesman Jay Carney. He said the president called Fluke to "express his disappointment that she has been the subject of inappropriate personal attacks" and to thank her for speaking out on an issue of public policy...
Maybe the O can tell this asshole to STFU, too.

Mike Malloy Radio Show : Progressive Radio : Online Video Streaming : The Best In Nighttime Liberal Talk! M-F 9pm-12am.

“Their God, if this is the way they want to look at it, keeps smashing them into little greasespots on the pavement, in Alabama, in Mississippi, Arkansas, Georgia and Oklahoma, you know the bible belt..”
“where they ain’t gonna let no god damn science get in the way, it says in the bible blah blah blah,
so according to their way of thinking, y’know, God with his omnipotent thumb, and so far tonight, has smashed so far 20 people on highway 12, or whatever the hell highway they live next to..”

Last edited:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Obama joins in assailing Limbaugh slur of student - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK (AP) — Stepping into an emerging culture clash over women, President Barack Obama made a supportive phone call Friday to a law student who testified before Congress about the need for birth control coverage, only to be called a "slut" by Rush Limbaugh.

For Obama, it was an emphatic plunge into the latest flare-up on social issues. Democratic officeholders and liberal advocacy groups have accused Republicans of waging a "war on women" because of GOP stances on contraception and abortion rights, and Limbaugh's tirade on his radio talk show was seen as an escalation.

In addition to her call from the president, the third-year Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, was backed by members of Congress, women's groups, and the administration and faculty at her Roman Catholic university.

Demands for Limbaugh's sponsors to pull their ads from his show rocketed through cyberspace, and at least four companies, Quicken Loans, LegalZoom online legal document service, and bedding retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, bowed to the pressure.

Obama considers Limbaugh's remarks "reprehensible," according to White House spokesman Jay Carney. He said the president called Fluke to "express his disappointment that she has been the subject of inappropriate personal attacks" and to thank her for speaking out on an issue of public policy...

Mike Malloy Radio Show : Progressive Radio : Online Video Streaming : The Best In Nighttime Liberal Talk! M-F 9pm-12am.

“Their God, if this is the way they want to look at it, keeps smashing them into little greasespots on the pavement, in Alabama, in Mississippi, Arkansas, Georgia and Oklahoma, you know the bible belt..”
“where they ain’t gonna let no god damn science get in the way, it says in the bible blah blah blah,
so according to their way of thinking, y’know, God with his omnipotent thumb, and so far tonight, has smashed so far 20 people on highway 12, or whatever the hell highway they live next to.

So call up his sponsors ..if he has any ...and complain. I agree with his statement.

so according to their way of thinking, y’know, God with his omnipotent thumb, and so far tonight, has smashed so far 20 people on highway 12, or whatever the hell highway they live next to.

So call up his sponsors ..if he has any ...and complain. I agree with his statement.
Yup, I will. A few of us are already gathering info.

I fully support his right to show us what a POS he is. :thup:

Doubt it as he has fallen short of the threatened $1BN...

He needs as much as he can squeeze out of his dupes.

White House to Congress Dems: Expect no money - John Bresnahan - POLITICO.com

President Barack Obama has a bleak message for House and Senate Democrats this year when it comes to campaign cash: You’re on your own.

Democratic congressional leaders, including Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, have privately sought as much as $30 million combined from Obama for America and the Democratic National Committee — a replay of the financial help they received from Obama in 2008 and 2010.

But that’s not going to happen, top Obama aides Jim Messina and David Plouffe told Reid and Pelosi in back-to-back meetings on Capitol Hill on Thursday, according to sources familiar with the high-level talks. It was a stark admission from a presidential campaign once expected to rake in as much as $1 billion of just how closely it is watching its own bottom line.

Read more: White House to Congress Dems: Expect no money - John Bresnahan - POLITICO.com

Looks like obama to the DNC STFU.

So you truly see nothing wrong with what he said... not even the fact that is was just plain cruel?

Really??? Wow.... just wow!

Uh...yes I do. One of my main criticism of the religious is that they waste time "praying" when they could be actually doing something constructive..like say...constructing storm shelters.

Then after they get smunched...it's always about gawds will be done..blah blah..blah.

If I lived in a freakin tornado alley I would have a god damned place to go to keep myself and close neighbors safe. Not these fuckwits. They just "pray" that god will protect them and the next thing ya know 2 year olds are found a quarter mile away in the middle of a pasture. Piss on the ignorant assholes. If the rest of the family had survived they(the parents) should be charged with negligent homicide.

You morons keep saying that religion causes no harm...Ya right... you people are too stupid for words.

Forum List

Back