President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

So call up his sponsors ..if he has any ...and complain. I agree with his statement.

So you truly see nothing wrong with what he said... not even the fact that is was just plain cruel?

Really??? Wow.... just wow!

Uh...yes I do. One of my main criticism of the religious is that they waste time "praying" when they could be actually doing something constructive..like say...constructing storm shelters.

Then after they get smunched...it's always about gawds will be done..blah blah..blah.

If I lived in a freakin tornado alley I would have a god damned place to go to keep myself and close neighbors safe. Not these fuckwits. They just "pray" that god will protect them and the next thing ya know 2 year olds are found a quarter mile away in the middle of a pasture. Piss on the ignorant assholes. If the rest of the family had survived they(the parents) should be charged with negligent homicide.

You morons keep saying that religion causes no harm...Ya right... you people are too stupid for words.

You feel the same way about Katrina victims?

Not everyone can afford a storm shelter asshole.

So you truly see nothing wrong with what he said... not even the fact that is was just plain cruel?

Really??? Wow.... just wow!

Uh...yes I do. One of my main criticism of the religious is that they waste time "praying" when they could be actually doing something constructive..like say...constructing storm shelters.

Then after they get smunched...it's always about gawds will be done..blah blah..blah.

If I lived in a freakin tornado alley I would have a god damned place to go to keep myself and close neighbors safe. Not these fuckwits. They just "pray" that god will protect them and the next thing ya know 2 year olds are found a quarter mile away in the middle of a pasture. Piss on the ignorant assholes. If the rest of the family had survived they(the parents) should be charged with negligent homicide.

You morons keep saying that religion causes no harm...Ya right... you people are too stupid for words.

You feel the same way about Katrina victims?

Not everyone can afford a storm shelter asshole.

OK I'm an asshole...agreed. But ANYONE or someone close to anyone that isn't handicapped can operate a pick and a shovel. Cinderblocks are about a buck a piece, 6' 4by 4's around 7$ ..sheet of marine 3/4 " marine grade plywood and some plastic ...enough materials to construct a small underground bunker..maybe a couple hundred bucks. Even if it takes a week any dumb ass can build one. It doesn't have to be comfy..ya only need it for a few minutes. I see all kind of "stuff" they wasted their money on lying around after these houses get blowed to pieces...Tell me these idiots didn't spend thousands at Walmart buying CRAP. Tell me these idiots didn't give their churches thousands ..so Gawd would protect them.

Why should I be concerned about their idiot lives?..they weren't.

I want to hear something about the economy and gas prices not promises about putting a condom in every wallet. Why in the world is the president of the United States worried enough about a voice on the radio to tell us what he thinks about Rush Limbaugh? His secretary of State probably ruined or tried to ruin more women when she headed up the "bimbo eruption squad" when her husband was running for president.

Actually, Obama is worried about the sure-win political issue of Religious Rights that the Republicans had in their hands.

But the GOP let the issue morph into something that has no bearings on what the true issue was and are burning due to lack of control of the message.

I do not know who handles the propaganda in the GOP, but they are truly the masters of turning sugar to shit! Get back on message--The catholic church is being forced to compromise on their beliefs. Forget the contraceptive part of the arguement and concentrate on the Religious freedom part of it!

Why are Republicans infatuated with losing elections?

I want to hear something about the economy and gas prices not promises about putting a condom in every wallet. Why in the world is the president of the United States worried enough about a voice on the radio to tell us what he thinks about Rush Limbaugh? His secretary of State probably ruined or tried to ruin more women when she headed up the "bimbo eruption squad" when her husband was running for president.

Actually, Obama is worried about the sure-win political issue of Religious Rights that the Republicans had in their hands.

But the GOP let the issue morph into something that has no bearings on what the true issue was and are burning due to lack of control of the message.

I do not know who handles the propaganda in the GOP, but they are truly the masters of turning sugar to shit! Get back on message--The catholic church is being forced to compromise on their beliefs. Forget the contraceptive part of the arguement and concentrate on the Religious freedom part of it!

Why are Republicans infatuated with losing elections?

I'd say this is about as good an anlysis of the GOP problem as there is.

They used to be very good at messageing and tthey seem to have fallen a long way off that road.

The whole testimony could have been more easily slammed with the idea that there are plenty of people who need help with 1000/yr medication that is essential to living....not just giving some comfort to those who chose to have sex but don't want to have kids.

Not to mention the testimony itself which was poorly written by someone who is supposed to be trained to write persuasive arguments.

Great post.

I'm repping this one.

Why not post the entire post? Because you are disingenuous.

Why not address the vile threat against President Obama posted by Listening? Is it because YOU are disingenous? Such threats should not be taken lightly.

Yes,

Well pisswad.....I pointed out the same thing to the guy made the statement to me.

And I am sure that the CIA knows the dangerous places in this country.

You might need to get over the fact that not everybody has a carboard poster of Obama they kiss goodnight before they go to bed.

I did not threaten anybody and I suggest you get in touch with a moderator if you really think I did.

Otherwise....you can STFU.

You, personally may not have threatened the President but you passed a threat on Obama by way of insinuation via your post. That in itself could make you an accessory to the fact. Be careful what you pass on.

Why not address the vile threat against President Obama posted by Listening? Is it because YOU are disingenous? Such threats should not be taken lightly.

Yes,

Well pisswad.....I pointed out the same thing to the guy made the statement to me.

You might need to get over the fact that not everybody has a carboard poster of Obama they kiss goodnight before they go to bed.

I did not threaten anybody and I suggest you get in touch with a moderator if you really think I did.

You, personally may not have threatened the President but you passed a threat on Obama by way of insinuation via your post. That in itself could make you an accessory to the fact. Be careful what you pass on.
Your refusal to link to the entire post is telling. Bullshit until you provide a link to the entire post (quote the entire post you refer to).

Scared to do so? :eusa_whistle:

Kids who rock clap their hands when a president criticizes a citizen who engages in the right of free speech. Doesn't it demonstrate the ignorance of kids who know more about rock bands than the Constitution or hatred that gets in the way of common sense? If a republican ever criticized a left wing media type the sissie ignorant left would go crying to the ACLU.

Yes,

Your refusal to link to the entire post is telling. Bullshit until you provide a link to the entire post (quote the entire post you refer to).

Not concerned with the entire post, just this...

There are people who will tell you that he could not be protected well enough in parts of AZ.

Posted by Listening

Be my guest to provide a link to the entire post if you dare.

There are people who will tell you that he could not be protected well enough in parts of AZ.

Posted by Listening

You can't link to it.

You brought it up, so YOU link to it. The burden to prove it was said is on you.

As I said, it's bullshit until you do.

Posted by Listening

You can't link to it.

You brought it up, so YOU link to it. The burden to prove it was said is on you.

As I said, it's bullshit until you do.

Not concerned... you link the entire post, go on, I triple dog-dare you. :lol:

Yes,

He's still pissing into the wind??? Go figure. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can take care of myself, junior.

Why don't you just run along and play with your dolls.

If you think this is so bad, report it to the mods or to the CIA.

Otherwise shut up, grow up and piss off.

I can take care of myself, junior.

Why don't you just run along and play with your dolls.

If you think this is so bad, report it to the mods or to the CIA.

Otherwise shut up, grow up and piss off.

He is an Agitator. A one trick pony, projecting from his imagination. I think he should turn himself in.

Bill Maher is still at it........

On the most recent episode of his show “Real Time,” Maher slammed Republicans and their stance on the Obama administration’s contraceptive mandate, while taking particular aim at Limbaugh.

“I love this generation of Republicans. Their approach to a woman’s body is the same to their approach to the economy,” Maher said. “They have no idea how it works, but they’re eager to screw with it anyway.”

In addition to bringing up Limbaugh’s past Oxycotin use, Maher targeted the radio host’s four wives and the fact that he has no children. He joked that Limbaugh is, himself, a form of birth control.

Mediaite has more:

He then turned to the fact that Limbaugh was demanding the Obama SuperPAC he donated to return the money because “I sometimes called Sarah Palin a bad name.” Chuckling to himself, he noted, “I don’t have sponsors, I’m on HBO.” He then noted that Limbaugh’s first sponsor to leave him was a mattress company: “sluts use a lot of mattresses!”

Bill Maher Responds to Rush Limbaugh’s Fluke Comments | Video | TheBlaze.com

Maher's too stupid to realize that subscribers are the sponsors. I stopped subscribing to HBO because of his words of wit.

HBO just isn't what it used to be.

Last edited:
Obama over promised and under delivered. He's going to get shouted down at many functions.

Forum List

Back