President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

You, personally may not have threatened the President but you passed a threat on Obama by way of insinuation via your post. That in itself could make you an accessory to the fact. Be careful what you pass on.

I can take care of myself, junior.

Why don't you just run along and play with your dolls.

If you think this is so bad, report it to the mods or to the CIA.

Otherwise shut up, grow up and piss off.

Just like Sandra Fluke... I will not be silenced.

You, personally may not have threatened the President but you passed a threat on Obama by way of insinuation via your post. That in itself could make you an accessory to the fact. Be careful what you pass on.

Otherwise shut up, grow up and piss off.

The hubris of the Mormans is astonishing.

Otherwise shut up, grow up and piss off.[/QUOTE

4 years of sick jokes at Sarah Palin's expense and yet Sandra Fluke is worth a call from the President and guest spot on The View.

Well, Sarah Palin had it coming. Right?

Maybe if they get enough traction out of her they'll offer her a cush job as an analyst.

Last edited:
Bill Maher is still at it........

On the most recent episode of his show “Real Time,” Maher slammed Republicans and their stance on the Obama administration’s contraceptive mandate, while taking particular aim at Limbaugh.

“I love this generation of Republicans. Their approach to a woman’s body is the same to their approach to the economy,” Maher said. “They have no idea how it works, but they’re eager to screw with it anyway.”

In addition to bringing up Limbaugh’s past Oxycotin use, Maher targeted the radio host’s four wives and the fact that he has no children. He joked that Limbaugh is, himself, a form of birth control.

Mediaite has more:

He then turned to the fact that Limbaugh was demanding the Obama SuperPAC he donated to return the money because “I sometimes called Sarah Palin a bad name.” Chuckling to himself, he noted, “I don’t have sponsors, I’m on HBO.” He then noted that Limbaugh’s first sponsor to leave him was a mattress company: “sluts use a lot of mattresses!”

Bill Maher Responds to Rush Limbaugh’s Fluke Comments | Video | TheBlaze.com

Maher's too stupid to realize that subscribers are the sponsors. I stopped subscribing to HBO because of his words of wit.

HBO just isn't what it used to be.

I quit it too.

Otherwise shut up, grow up and piss off.[/QUOTE

4 years of sick jokes at Sarah Palin's expense and yet Sandra Flucke is worth a call from the President and guest spot on The View.

Maybe if they get enough traction out of her they'll offer her a cush job as an analyst.

Sarah and the republicans are the "enemy" right? :eusa_whistle:

4 years of sick jokes at Sarah Palin's expense and yet Sandra Flucke is worth a call from the President and guest spot on The View.

Sarah and the republicans are the "enemy" right? :eusa_whistle:

Obama sent an army of lawyers to Alaska to dig up dirt on her. He forgets when he commented about Sarah Palin referencing "Lipstick On a pig". Now he tries to capitalize on this controversy by mentioning his daughters during a ""surprise" press conference.

What utter hypocrisy!!!!

Obama is NOTHING but a shameless Opportunist..

I find it demeaning of the office for him to even get involved in something so petty..

but wouldn't expect anything more...One Community Agitator sticking up for another.

Sometimes politicians make me want to ram my freakin head through a freakin' wall (okay, granted, that could be an improvement), but Obama's comments today about his kids really made me dizzy.

That professorial, withering, condescending tone as he waxed poetic about thinking of his poor daughters, and how he hoped they could be spared growing up in a world without meanies saying bad stuff. This from a guy who benefits from the sheer hatred and vulgarity spouted daily by the likes of Schultz, Olbermann and Maher.

I dunno, sometimes I wonder if all this is real.

I want to hear something about the economy and gas prices not promises about putting a condom in every wallet. Why in the world is the president of the United States worried enough about a voice on the radio to tell us what he thinks about Rush Limbaugh? His secretary of State probably ruined or tried to ruin more women when she headed up the "bimbo eruption squad" when her husband was running for president.

If we have learned anything about President Obama, its that he is incredibly capable of multi-tasking. This phone call is the only thing I've heard of him doing and its very appropriate. Probably took all of 4 minutes.

OTOH, he has managed to create in excess of 4 MILLION NEW JOBS and saved countless existing jobs as well as consistent growth of the economy as well as many other really important accomplishments.

What the heck has Obama done so far?
And, the link in my sig which NO rw has been able to answer.

Is THAT what you meant?

I find it demeaning of the office for him to even get involved in something so petty..

but wouldn't expect anything more...One Community Agitator sticking up for another.

President Obama is brilliant!

It's about time a Democrat president grew some and stood up to the mountain of distortion and misinformation aka Rush Limbaugh!

Go Obama, keep on kicking r-wing ass!

Sometimes politicians make me want to ram my freakin head through a freakin' wall (okay, granted, that could be an improvement), but Obama's comments today about his kids really made me dizzy.

That professorial, withering, condescending tone as he waxed poetic about thinking of his poor daughters, and how he hoped they could be spared growing up in a world without meanies saying bad stuff. This from a guy who benefits from the sheer hatred and vulgarity spouted daily by the likes of Schultz, Olbermann and Maher.

I dunno, sometimes I wonder if all this is real.

We've taken the same crap from Rush Limbaugh & Co for the last 24 years virtually uncontested. It's over, your free ride that is.

No president has wiped his ass with the United States Constitution this much since FDR.

If that is the definition of brilliance, he wins.

Correction: No president has wiped his ass with Rush Limbaugh as much as President Obama has, ever.

Well, he probably needs Rush because the U.S. Constitution can't handle the entire job. After all, Obama is so full of s^&t that it probably takes an entire roll when he's done.

Those wet dreams will end when you get a little older.

Last edited:

It's about time a Democrat president grew some and stood up to the mountain of distortion and misinformation aka Rush Limbaugh!

Go Obama, keep on kicking r-wing ass!

Any president who publicly attacks an American has already lost.

Forum List

Back