President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

Replaced by who? Your fellow cult member?

America will not elect a Morman to the white house. Get used to that idea. It's the truth about mormans.

"Americans" of your ilk elected a Muslim, so anything's possible, asswipe.

Better than electing an old crazy angry man with stocholm syndrome that personally wrecked more U S military aircraft than almost any pilot in history ..AND his potential replacement Palen was the deal breaker. We will not elect idiot religious fundamentalist fuckwits to the white house any more or anywhere near it. Got it?

At least McCain served his country honorably.
What's your excuse?

Replaced by who? Your fellow cult member?

America will not elect a Morman to the white house. Get used to that idea. It's the truth about mormans.

Better than electing an old crazy angry man with stocholm syndrome that personally wrecked more U S military aircraft than almost any pilot in history ..AND his potential replacement Palen was the deal breaker. We will not elect idiot religious fundamentalist fuckwits to the white house any more or anywhere near it. Got it?

Not cool. McCain's a war hero..by any measure.

oh dear gawd, what kind of President would lower themselves to something as PETTY as this.?

Please people get rid of this idiot

Limbaugh is a junkie criminal and a piece of shit.

The sooner he does a Brietbart..the better.

The left has now taken it to a whole new level, from party before country to party before human life. Keep up the bad work... :thup:

When the boss-hog Limbaugh sticks his foot in his mouth (which is often), citizen Obama can't resist the temptation to kick Rush while he's down. :clap2:

Good form President Obama.

Somehow he can't resist the temptation to drop his shorts, bend over, and let Syria take it to him.

I don't listen to Rush, but somehow I don't think he is down.

And Fuke is going to pay for this for a long long long time.

Rush isn't down, controversies like this is why he says the things he does. If Rush was a muslim, the boy king would have the vaseline all over his ass by now.

What's your excuse?

The only reason he didn't get washed out for all the damage he caused was because his daddy was an admiral.

I don't need an excuse. I wasn't stupid enough to go to Viet Nam. I chose to make money with my flying skills. AND I didn't wreck any aircraft.

What's your excuse?

The only reason he didn't get washed out for all the damage he caused was because his daddy was an admiral.

I don't need an excuse. I wasn't stupid enough to go to Viet Nam. I chose to make money with my flying skills. AND I didn't wreck any aircraft.

So those who served in Vietnam were "stupid?"
I'd like to watch you say that to a group of vets at Rolling Thunder.
Let me know when you do this. I'd like to get on video you attempting to remove your teeth from your pussified ass.

What's your excuse?

Let me know when you do this. I'd like to get on video you attempting to remove your teeth from your pussified ass.

Some who served in Nam were stupid.
And McCain got shot down while disobeying standing orders.

Some who served in Nam were stupid.

How would you know.

What's your excuse?

Man. It's really not cool to go after people's war records.

McCain could have also been released early from captivity because of his father. He chose not to.

That showed both grace and courage. The man is a bonafide hero. And his war record should not be disparaged.

What's your excuse?

I've hand run in's with biker gangs.. Seems that they would rather get back on their scooters and make distance between me and my full auto Bushmaster and Colt 45. auto pistol.

Ya can't be a dumb ass biker if you are a dead dumb ass biker now can ya? Even a dumb ass biker knows that.

I've hand run in's with biker gangs.. Seems that they would rather get back on their scooters and make distance between me and my full auto Bushmaster and Colt 45. auto pistol.

Ya can't be a dumb ass biker if you are a dead dumb ass biker now can ya? Even a dumb ass biker knows that.

If you had a run in with a biker gang with your "Stupid Vietnam War Vet" comments, you'd still be picking teeth out of your ass, you anti-American POS.

Go fuck yourself.

Now he has three supporters.

He's a one termer.

And your thread title is a lie.

So which of the Republican candidates do you think will beat Obama?

They shoot themselves in the foot daily. Rush isn't helping, he looks demented saying these things at his age and girth.

The drooling slob.

Now he has three supporters.

He's a one termer.

And your thread title is a lie.

So which of the Republican candidates do you think will beat Obama?

They shoot themselves in the foot daily. Rush isn't helping, he looks demented saying these things at his age and girth.

The drooling slob.

This is the wedge issue they are going to hang their hats on.

Man..

Forum List

Back