President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

Now he has three supporters.

He's a one termer.

And your thread title is a lie.

So which of the Republican candidates do you think will beat Obama?

They shoot themselves in the foot daily. Rush isn't helping, he looks demented saying these things at his age and girth.

The drooling slob.

This is the wedge issue they are going to hang their hats on.

Man..

Poor choice of a spokesperson. Santorum is probably salivating at this new distraction as well. Pay no attention to our lack of focus on jobs jobs jobs.

So which of the Republican candidates do you think will beat Obama?

They shoot themselves in the foot daily. Rush isn't helping, he looks demented saying these things at his age and girth.

The drooling slob.

Man..

Poor choice of a spokesperson. Santorum is probably salivating at this new distraction as well. Pay no attention to our lack of focus on jobs jobs jobs.

Well I do hope this keeps up to November. :lol:

:eusa_shhh:

At least McCain served his country honorably.
What's your excuse?

The only reason he didn't get washed out for all the damage he caused was because his daddy was an admiral.

I don't need an excuse. I wasn't stupid enough to go to Viet Nam. I chose to make money with my flying skills. AND I didn't wreck any aircraft.

Man. It's really not cool to go after people's war records.

McCain could have also been released early from captivity because of his father. He chose not to.

That showed both grace and courage. The man is a bonafide hero. And his war record should not be disparaged.

I didn't make anything up. Hero? maybe.. if the story is true about him refusing release without his fellow prisoners. Nothing he SHOULDN'T have done if he was the stand up guy y'all make him out to be.

As for Nam...it was stupid. It was a waste of Americans lives and treasure. It was Iraq on steroids. I do applaud the patriotism of wanting to support and fight for America when threatened. Veit Nam was no threat to the U S ..and anyone that thinks it was is a fucking moron. A lot of good people got suckered by a lot of criminals in government and the military industrial complex.

BUT THAT didn't make him more qualified to be prez. And allowing Palin on the ticket was an EXTREME case of bad judgement. It goes under the catagory of "what did you do lately" and that was all I needed to see.

The only reason he didn't get washed out for all the damage he caused was because his daddy was an admiral.

I don't need an excuse. I wasn't stupid enough to go to Viet Nam. I chose to make money with my flying skills. AND I didn't wreck any aircraft.

McCain could have also been released early from captivity because of his father. He chose not to.

That showed both grace and courage. The man is a bonafide hero. And his war record should not be disparaged.

I didn't make anything up. Hero? maybe.. if the story is true about him refusing release without his fellow prisoners. Nothing he SHOULDN'T have done if he was the stand up guy y'all make him out to be.

As for Nam...it was stupid. It was a waste of Americans lives and treasure. It was Iraq on steroids. I do applaud the patriotism of wanting to support and fight for America when threatened. Veit Nam was no threat to the U S ..and anyone that thinks it was is a fucking moron. A lot of good people got suckered by a lot of criminals in government and the military industrial complex.

BUT THAT didn't make him more qualified to be prez. And allowing Palin on the ticket was an EXTREME case of bad judgement. It goes under the catagory of "what did you do lately" and that was all I needed to see.

What do you know about Nam, you unpatriotic, fudge packing little pole-smoker? You avoided military service, and you have the balls to call those who served in Nam "stupid?" You need to have your nuts kicked

Man..

By that time Iran will have blown up and gas will be $8 or more. You can talk about contraception all you want numbnuts.

I entirely agree that Vietnam was a travesty. But the people who served in that war..for the most part..did so honorably. As does any vet. Veterans really do deserve respect for their part in defending the nation.

So those who served in Vietnam were "stupid?"
I'd like to watch you say that to a group of vets at Rolling Thunder.
Let me know when you do this. I'd like to get on video you attempting to remove your teeth from your pussified ass.

I've hand run in's with biker gangs.. Seems that they would rather get back on their scooters and make distance between me and my full auto Bushmaster and Colt 45. auto pistol.

Ya can't be a dumb ass biker if you are a dead dumb ass biker now can ya? Even a dumb ass biker knows that.

If you had a run in with a biker gang with your "Stupid Vietnam War Vet" comments, you'd still be picking teeth out of your ass, you anti-American POS.

Go fuck yourself.

Fuck you pussy... I say what I want when I want...where I want. I've done it all my life including with some of your biker morons.. Truth is the last time I delt with half a dozen of them was a long time ago and we didn't exactly "discuss anything" .. They ( some Banditos) rolled up on me cuz they had an issue with my driving skills and I got out of my car with the Bushmaster and my colt.. They got back on their bikes and did the smart thing..they ran for it.

By that time Iran will have blown up and gas will be $8 or more. You can talk about contraception all you want numbnuts.

Pay attention.

This isn't an issue that Democrats brought up.

It's entirely on you guys.

Numbskull.

What do you know about Nam, you unpatriotic, fudge packing little pole-smoker? You avoided military service, and you have the balls to call those who served in Nam "stupid?" You need to have your nuts kicked

Your nut kicker broke? Piss on you. I see you revert back to your homosexual roots when you get upset. Put your butplug back in and everything will be just fine ya flaming faggot.

Your nut kicker broke? Piss on you. I see you revert back to your homosexual roots when you get upset. Put your butplug back in and everything will be just fine ya flaming faggot.

You remain an unpatriotic, service-member hating POS.

Pay attention.

Numbskull.

Oh horseshit.

We didn't bring that woman before congress.

We didn't put that clause in the Affordable Health Care Act.

You remain an unpatriotic, service-member hating POS.

I don't hate service members. I feel sorry for the many that got suckered and used and killed to line the pockets of war profiteers. Quit trying to wrap youself in the flag and think that masks the smell of a butt hurt faggot.

My issue isn't with service men..it is with you. Try and stay focused ya fuckwit.

Last edited:

Pay attention.

Numbskull.

Oh horseshit.

We didn't bring that woman before congress.

We didn't put that clause in the Affordable Health Care Act.

No. You brought a bunch of men before congress with a criminal presiding over events.

Free speech. He can say whatever he wants.

Yep and sponsors are free to drop their support of him as well.

He has bilked his timid little Republican followers out of so much money over the years, he really doesn't care at this point. He and Sarah Palin will just travel the country together bilking millions more.

These two have made careers out of speaking for those who are incapable of speaking for themselves.

Forum List

Back