President Trump or Vivek Ramaswamy?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I was on a very right-leaning site just now and the question came up as a poll.

As polls don't do well here I'm just going to say that I was surprised that of the 400-odd members that voted 52.5% went for Vivek and 42% went for Trump.

Not sure came in at 5.6%.

Maybe more right-leaners are coming around to my way of thinking before it's too late. ;)

I saw Vivek on TV , he's got a good appearance, voice and attitude. I could definitely see voting for him next year in the general election.

I dunno. If he's elected will we have to have red spots on our foreheads? :omg:

Yep, a very smart cookie.....Still needs to change his name to Vic Ramsey. ;)

That could, sadly, be an actual consideration for him in politics. So much is about appearance, particularly for presidential candidates. Having a name like Vivek Ramaswamy could sway some voters to ignore him.

Of course, as of now Trump seems to have the Republican nomination pretty well in hand, but if anything changed, I wonder how many conservative voters would stay away from even considering Ramaswamy because of his name. Obama certainly got a lot of flack because his name was too 'foreign', and while a lot of that is because he was a Democrat, the idea behind it is the same.

Ram can be VP if he's so great on everything? He could take over 4 yrs after.

Trump was doing a great job despite zero cooperation. He is owed 6 yrs. Take the 4 and dismantle as much deep state as possible.

That could, sadly, be an actual consideration for him in politics. So much is about appearance, particularly for presidential candidates. Having a name like Vivek Ramaswamy could sway some voters to ignore him.

Of course, as of now Trump seems to have the Republican nomination pretty well in hand, but if anything changed, I wonder how many conservative voters would stay away from even considering Ramaswamy because of his name. Obama certainly got a lot of flack because his name was too 'foreign', and while a lot of that is because he was a Democrat, the idea behind it is the same.
Yep, and that's why I said he should change it. All the letters are there but a c. ;)

Forum List

Back