President Trump sets record on Polymarket...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
You heard it here first...President Trump has opened a 15 point lead over Kamala Harris on Polymarket.

Better than polling...this is people putting their money on the line behind the candidate they believe has the best chance of winning.

President Trump has reach 57.9 over VP Harris' 41.9

We're going to win the election...but we can now also rob the Democrats of their precious popular vote as well.

Sure, it doesn't count for anything...but I don't want to hear another four years of "but he didn't win the popular vote" in the most whiney, annoying voices ever.

In the next three weeks, take all your conservative friends, your populist relatives, your walkaway Democrat neighbors to vote!

1000002885.png

That isn't telling, these markets can be manipulated.

I rely on Odd Shark which only has Trump at -120
Last week Billy000 was claiming as long as Harris was winning the betting markets, she was going to win the election, no matter what the polls said.

The betting markets have now shifted away from Harris to overwhelmingly Trump.

You heard it here first...President Trump has opened a 15 point lead over Kamala Harris on Polymarket.

Better than polling...this is people putting their money on the line behind the candidate they believe has the best chance of winning.

We're going to win the election...but we can now also rob the Democrats of their precious popular vote as well.

Sure, it doesn't count for anything...but I don't want to hear another four years of "but he didn't win the popular vote" in the most whiney, annoying voices ever.

In the next three weeks, take all your conservative friends, your populist relatives, your walkaway Democrat neighbors to vote!

View attachment 1026777

Nevada is going Trump. Wisconsin is going Harris. Michigan is a toss up. Trump wins. Obama needs to get out there more and scold young black men.

View attachment 1026777

Significant Facts We're Never Told

A candidate has to get over 50% to "win" the Popular Vote. Neither Hillary nor Gore got that. So if that had been the deciding factor, those elections would have gone to the House, where the Republicans would have won 30 to 20.

Forum List

Back