Presidents speech tonight

In his speech, Obama once again asked the Republican Congress to approve an AUMF against ISIS. The ostriches have refused to do so for over a year.

Finally, if Congress believes, as I do, that we are at war with ISIL, it should go ahead and vote to authorize the continued use of military force against these terrorists. For over a year, I have ordered our military to take thousands of airstrikes against ISIL targets. I think it's time for Congress to vote to demonstrate that the American people are united, and committed, to this fight.
Obama can do that on his own, and you and your boss (Obama) knows that, Raghead.
He's just trying to make it look like the GOP and clingers are the problem, not radicalized Muslims living here in America.

He has always used politics rather than what's good for the country.
The primary reason we went into Afghanistan and Iraq was to prevent what Obama is sitting back allowing to happen right now.

I remember while traveling, seeing evidence of al Qaeda on flights and at sporting events.

All of that ended after the Iraq War started. I never saw that crap going on the whole time we were fighting over there. The money for intelligence was cut off.

Now we're back to an even worse state than we were before 9/11. Worse because all his AG has to say is "You'd better not say anything nasty about Muslims or I'm coming after you".

In his speech, Obama once again asked the Republican Congress to approve an AUMF against ISIS. The ostriches have refused to do so for over a year.

Finally, if Congress believes, as I do, that we are at war with ISIL, it should go ahead and vote to authorize the continued use of military force against these terrorists. For over a year, I have ordered our military to take thousands of airstrikes against ISIL targets. I think it's time for Congress to vote to demonstrate that the American people are united, and committed, to this fight.
Obama can do that on his own, and you and your boss (Obama) knows that, Raghead.
He's just trying to make it look like the GOP and clingers are the problem, not radicalized Muslims living here in America.

Wow...bigoted non sequitur.

Yes, Obama has been bombing on his own, without authorization from the pussies in Congress who refuse to have a vote on it, discuss it, do ANYTHING about it except say "the President is doing it wrong".

The GOP is the problem...as usual.

Yes, Obama has been bombing on his own, without authorization from the pussies in Congress who refuse to have a vote on it, discuss it, do ANYTHING about it except say "the President is doing it wrong".

Just a response to his bigoted non sequitur.

He was calling everyone Monkeys Friday....like a member of Hamas would call Jews.....and telling them to guzzle piss.

And the bombing war Obama claims to be conducting is just Wagging the Dog.

He was calling everyone Monkeys Friday....like a member of Hamas would call Jews.....and telling them to guzzle piss.

What on god's green earth are you talking about? If you're going to go off on non sequitur rants...provide context, links, something.

What on god's green earth are you talking about? If you're going to go off on non sequitur rants...provide context, links, something.
I feel no need to provide links to every interaction I have with other members.

Besides....the thread was closed.

He was going around insulting everyone.....and using words and phrases that were despicable.

And in case you don't know, it says in the Quran that Jews and infidels are nothing but Apes to them.....so when someone starts throwing around that type of language...it makes me a bit suspicious of their background.

You are dealing with a moron. You know that, right? This fucker hasn't had an original thought in his life.

He was going around insulting everyone.....and using words and phrases that were despicable.

And in case you don't know, it says in the Quran that Jews and infidels are nothing but Apes to them.....so when someone starts throwing around that type of language...it makes me a bit suspicious of their background.

Okay, you just made it worse. What the FUCK are you babbling about?

Look, I'm saying this because we've had pleasant interactions in the past...seek professional help. Seriously. You're a government employee, it's covered by your insurance.

mud

mudwhistle. The republican gift that keeps on giving.

My kingdom for a Republican poster that is not completely stupid or an asshole. And usually they are both.

You are dealing with a moron. You know that, right? This fucker hasn't had an original thought in his life.

You mean that shit about monkeys came from somewhere else?

Bank on it.

One has to wonder if Mac1958 will call out his conservative brethren on the outrageous lies in the OP. He being such an independent and all....
Wow, I remain amazed (and impressed!) at how far up in the heads of the Regressive Left I reside.

Tell you what. I'll be more than happy to provide my opinion - I do realize how important it is - if you will kindly answer two quick & easy questions:
  • First, why do you keep lying about my political affiliation, precisely?
  • Second, why should I communicate with someone who so often lies about me?
Then I'll be more than happy to bestow my clearly treasured opinion upon you.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Yes.

And piss guzzling.

Sometimes conversations from other threads carry over.

I don't think you do a complete memory dump from the last interaction you had with me, do you?

mud

mudwhistle. The republican gift that keeps on giving.

My kingdom for a Republican poster that is not completely stupid or an asshole. And usually they are both.
Thanks for the input newbie.

....by Obama.

1. Some speech.....a ton more of bloviation fit more for the faculty lounge than the desk of a wartime American President.

What did Obama say that could be viewed as a change that has innervated the flaccid policy that produced ISIS, and resulted in the slaughter in San Bernardino?

None.

2. Obama was finally dragged....kicking and moaning....to finally call it 'terrorism.'
But he balanced that with imprecations to Americans to leave the poor Muslims alone.

a. "...the president's comments on violence against Muslims....
"Where is there widespread evidence that we have a problem in America with discrimination against Muslims?"
Rubio Responds To Obama: Where Is There Widespread Evidence Of Discrimination Against Muslims?

b. "Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'" Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

3. This is what was missing from the speech by the windbag in the White House:

a. New rules of engagement for the air force: more sortees and no coming home with bombs not dropped.

b. More American troops to lead in the battle

c. Surveillance of mosques here at home

...an announcement of his resigning would have been nice.

First it is that everyone on the list are terrorists to you, and when that was debunked now you want to go to the felon route and scream well they're U.S. Citizens without understanding they committed a crime and had certain rights taken away because of their crime.
Like everyone on the Right, they only argue against Straw Men.
I never said everyone, I said most and the list is correctable. And the fact that felons can be citizens and have their rights restricted, so can terrorists. The Right, the NRA and the GOP want more terrorist attacks and so they have to make sure terrorists can get access to guns and ammo.

on
Does anyone have any data on how many have done mass shootings who got guns and were on the no fly list?
So far in my search it has been zero.

So no one has any data do they?
That's because no mass murders have occurred with any one on the no fly list.

Forum List

Back