Price gouging legislation and the Republicans....

1727273583266-png.1017744
See you and raise ya.......

kamala-suck-gif.1011710

Last edited:

I found this. I'm not too knowledgeable about price gouging legislation, but this suggests a lot of Republican states introduced this in the Covid period.

Texas had it, Utah, Kansas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana to name a few.

They must ALL BE COMMUNIST... seeing as this is the ONLY reason I got for Kamala being a Communist... her support for price gouging legislation.
Kommiela never said anything about any emergency, Simp.

Thread fail!

I found this. I'm not too knowledgeable about price gouging legislation, but this suggests a lot of Republican states introduced this in the Covid period.

Texas had it, Utah, Kansas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana to name a few.

They must ALL BE COMMUNIST... seeing as this is the ONLY reason I got for Kamala being a Communist... her support for price gouging legislation.
Like I said, people hording during the pandemic lead to shortages and some gouged prices. Your reference is from 2020.

GOP is losing this election.
Progs will be printing up a lot of fiat currency if the GOP does. Kamala can bullshot all she wants. A Commie is gonna do what a Commie is gonna do. The peasants will slowly transition to Comrades. And of course, death will come at some point most likely after that as groups are positioned against each in a much huger way than what Progs do today.

Forum List

Back