Princeton University Announces Pro-Abortion Musical ‘Comedy’ Playing on Campus This Month -‘To All the Babies I’ve Killed Before’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Their god will be pleased:

OGC.5abbec305a01b320d45de5dc9bf236c4

More confirmation that Democrats thrive on murdering innocent human beings.

I have a feeling it's going to be like most leftist comedy, forced, and trope laden.

The best part is they are virtually guaranteed of offending someone within the SJW umbrella, and watching them try to grovel their way out of said offense is going to be funnier and more entertaining that the musical.

Aren't they confirming that it isn't just a bunch of cells. They are killing babies...
Exactly.

If a lady like me can live to talk about being hit by lightning,
I can only imagine what kind of fate is going to end up on their plate.
In other words, may the Lord have in mind a special plan for their kind.
Because while the rest of the planet is focused on sex, leave it to me to take care of their hex.

:) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Do you run Gateway Pundit? Or do you get paid to repost their stuff on other forums?

Your deflection is noted

How about an actual description of the play....it does not really sound like it has anything to do with abortion.

To All the Babies I’ve Killed Before: A Love/Hate Letter to Storytelling is a zany, metatheatrical musical comedy extravaganza by Princeton senior Jenni Lawson that explores conventional theater-writing and theater-making processes through an intersectional lens of femininity, queerness, and neurodivergence, while drawing upon influences from sketch comedy, stand-up, improv, and more.

This new musical asks: Where can we find freedom and joy in a Funny that centers Form? How do we experience comedy and catharsis in a gendered world? And—most importantly—Do You Think Tonya Harding Did It?

So, a right wing group makes a play called "killing babies" and this is conformation that left wing people kill babies?
So if I say you're a frog, is this confirmation that you're a frog?

Don't ever let lefties tell you they're "pro-choice". They aren't. They're pro-abortion. They LOVE it.

Forum List

Back