Pro-Abortion Dr. Cut Babies' Vocal Chords To PREVENT BABY FROM SCREAMING

At least this sick bitch won't be killing any more babies after losing her medical license...

In typical Demonic aka Leftist aka Communist fashion this vile ugly bitch looks TOTALLY INSANE:

1599850619390.png

Insanity ALWAYS shows in the eyes, it can't be hidden:

1599850652382.png

At least this sick bitch won't be killing any more babies after losing her medical license...

^^^^ There is a VERY special place in Hell reserved for this evil fucking bitch.
sounds a bit like fat hill-ary---sick and evil

As a Mother things like this OP always causes me pain, because my nature not just as a Mother but as a woman is instinctively to PROTECT the most innocent from harm. This filthy waste of human skin Leah Torres WHERE did her and those like her Inbuilt Maternal Instincts GO? OR were they actually just born Satanic?

Didn't she also cut the vocal cords of babies up to ten months old so their parents could get a full eight hours of sleep every night?

Is she posing for 'Abortion Weekly'? Truly a sick individual. It seems Democrats either want to murder or f* children....

I think SHE should have HER vocal cords cut and then subjected to a Retroactive Abortion.

Yes they are sick, yes it's either the fetish with murdering children or the fetish with fucking children.

^^^^ There is a VERY special place in Hell reserved for this evil fucking bitch.
When women are like this, it tells you cultures are not in good standing. Perhaps we are due for a lot of pain and suffering.

It's not enough that abortionists go to hell. We need to keep up the fight to outlaw the barbaric practice of abortion and put doctors like this in prison where they belong.

It's not enough that abortionists go to hell. We need to keep up the fight to outlaw the barbaric practice of abortion and put doctors like this in prison where they belong.

Not in prison, in my opinion as they are Pre-Mediated Killing a human life they should be executed. There is NO difference in my opinion to killing an unborn life to killing a born life. Society does NOT consider it NORMAL or ACCEPTABLE for someone to take for eg. a 4 year old and murder it and the ONLY reason why these Murdering Doctors are ALLOWED to kill an unborn life is because filthy Demonic Leftist Judges have legislated from a bench to say it's okay.

Whenever I post about abortion, liberals and Democrats can be counted on to put the "funny" reaction to it. I can't explain to you how angry that makes me feel that someone thinks killing unborn babies is "funny."

Forum List

Back