Pro Life? I don't think so!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
There has been increases in infant deaths since Texas implemented their state abortion ban. That and increased deaths of women. Pro life? I don't think so.

1727137010150.png

Analysis Suggests 2021 Texas Abortion Ban Resulted in Increase in Infant Deaths in State in Year After Law Went into Effect
A study led by Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health researchers estimates that infant deaths in Texas increased more than expected in the year following the state’s 2021 ban on abortion in early pregnancy, especially among infants with congenital anomalies.

The Texas law prohibiting abortions after a fetal heartbeat could be detected—as early as five or six weeks—went into effect September 1, 2021. At the time, the law—Senate Bill 8, or S.B. 8—was the most stringent state abortion law in the country. It did not allow exemptions for congenital anomalies.

The researchers’ analysis of monthly death certificate data in Texas and the rest of the United States found that between 2021 and 2022, infant deaths in Texas rose from 1,985 to 2,240, a year-over-year increase of 255 deaths. This corresponds to a 12.9 percent increase in infant deaths in Texas versus a 1.8 percent increase in infant deaths in the rest of the U.S. during the same period. The study defines infants as under 12 months old.

Dramatic increase in pregnant women dying in Texas following abortion ban

The number of women in Texas who died while pregnant, during labor or soon after childbirth drastically spiked after the state's 2021 ban on abortion care.

From 2019 to 2022, the rate of maternal death in Texas jumped by 56%, compared to just 11% nationwide during the same period.

For Hispanic women, rates grew from 14.5% to 18.9%, but rates in white women nearly double, from 20% to 39.1%.

For Black women, who historically have a higher chance of dying while pregnant, during childbirth, or soon after, climbed from 31.6% to 43.6%.

Attachments

• 1727136982308.png
    1727136982308.png
    4 KB · Views: 1
There has been increases in infant deaths since Texas implemented their state abortion ban. That and increased deaths of women. Pro life? I don't think so.

View attachment 1017021
Analysis Suggests 2021 Texas Abortion Ban Resulted in Increase in Infant Deaths in State in Year After Law Went into Effect
A study led by Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health researchers estimates that infant deaths in Texas increased more than expected in the year following the state’s 2021 ban on abortion in early pregnancy, especially among infants with congenital anomalies.

The Texas law prohibiting abortions after a fetal heartbeat could be detected—as early as five or six weeks—went into effect September 1, 2021. At the time, the law—Senate Bill 8, or S.B. 8—was the most stringent state abortion law in the country. It did not allow exemptions for congenital anomalies.

The researchers’ analysis of monthly death certificate data in Texas and the rest of the United States found that between 2021 and 2022, infant deaths in Texas rose from 1,985 to 2,240, a year-over-year increase of 255 deaths. This corresponds to a 12.9 percent increase in infant deaths in Texas versus a 1.8 percent increase in infant deaths in the rest of the U.S. during the same period. The study defines infants as under 12 months old.

Dramatic increase in pregnant women dying in Texas following abortion ban

The number of women in Texas who died while pregnant, during labor or soon after childbirth drastically spiked after the state's 2021 ban on abortion care.

From 2019 to 2022, the rate of maternal death in Texas jumped by 56%, compared to just 11% nationwide during the same period.

For Hispanic women, rates grew from 14.5% to 18.9%, but rates in white women nearly double, from 20% to 39.1%.

For Black women, who historically have a higher chance of dying while pregnant, during childbirth, or soon after, climbed from 31.6% to 43.6%.

Don´t make a fool of yourself. If you don´t have babies and if your don´t have mothers, they cannot die.

You made dump points in the past but I didn´t react because I don´t want to engage in another pointless race debate.

This one, though, dwarfs the others.

Maybe, your real name is Mark Robinson.
You can't debate race with me because your white fragility won't alow you to listen.

The facts from Johns Hopkins speak for me.

And this thread has nothing to do with race.

You can't debate race with me because your white fragility won't alow you to listen.
I listened but all what you are actually about is "reparations". Your victimhood has doomed you to eternal social welfare because the left loves white guilt and I would not hire you because anything that goes wrong will be due to racism and it will empower you to bring down my once blooming business.
Get real, man. Don´t rely on lunatics.

The facts from Johns Hopkins speak for me.

And this thread has nothing to do with race.
No, fortunately. Still, if no vehicles are around, no traffic accidents can occur.

I listened but all what you are actually about is "reparations". Your victimhood has doomed you to eternal social welfare because the left loves white guilt and I would not hire you because anything that goes wrong will be due to racism and it will empower you to bring down my once blooming business.
Get real, man. Don´t rely on lunatics.

No, fortunately. Still, if no vehicles are around, no traffic accidents can occur.
My "victimhood" has allowed me to get college educated and work successfully in the field of sociology in executive positions for 25 out of 35 years of employment. So you can just stop repeating the canned white boy responses about race. Reparations are owed to us by this government for what it has done. You don't have to like it, but that's just the way it is.

Last, I work on MY TIME. I run my own business .I don't need to apply for some job beneath my level of education or experience in your company. Learn this also white boy, we who face racism know when we see it.

It's you whiteboys whining about being victims and it is because you spoiled entitled white pricks can't get everything handed to you anymore. You cry about anti white discrimination that doesn't exist because you chumps have to compete. You support a criminal in hopes he can bring back the good old days of Jim Crow. But you see boy, win or lose, we will not be going back.

There is no black victimhood white boy. But there is white scum like you who gaslight.

My "victimhood" has allowed me to get college educated and work successfully in the field of sociology in executive positions for 25 out of 35 years of employment. So you can just stop repeating the canned white boy responses about race. Reparations are owed to us by this government for what it has done. You don't have to like it, but that's just the way it is.

Last, I work on MY TIME. I run my own business .I don't need to apply for some job beneath my level of education or experience in your company. Learn this also white boy, we who face racism know when we see it.

It's you whiteboys whining about being victims and it is because you spoiled entitled white pricks can't get everything handed to you anymore. You cry about anti white discrimination that doesn't exist because you chumps have to compete. You support a criminal in hopes he can bring back the good old days of Jim Crow. But you see boy, win or lose, we will not be going back.

There is no black victimhood white boy. But there is white scum like you who gaslight.
So this is very good for you. But you are constantly hawking around with blacks being disadvantaged. As for reparations, these are for people who actually suffered from slavery. Go for ending the income gap, instead.

My "victimhood" has allowed me to get college educated and work successfully in the field of sociology in executive positions for 25 out of 35 years of employment.
Why don't you list them on your resume I saw? Why not discuss them here?

Forum List

Back