Problem with refresh rate

the refresh rate doesn't work I have it set to 300 seconds and it refreshes at 30 seconds. I reset it and it still does it.

IDK. For several days when I open multiple tabs, the additional tabs do not fully load until i hit the page refresh button on my browser

I've started having problems on my pc.
They started the last time Microsoft sent updates, which was 6/9/21. Most web pages were F-ed up. I used the refresh feature to kick my system back to 6/5/21. The web pages seem to load ok now, but the smileys on this site don't show up for me anymore.
:icon_sjung:
Look above the reply/quote box....
Click onto the 2nd set of 3 dots - the smiley and other options appears...
next to the 'insert image' icon. The 1st 3 dots has the color feature.

the refresh rate doesn't work I have it set to 300 seconds and it refreshes at 30 seconds. I reset it and it still does it.
Try a different format like - switch from Google Chrome to Microsoft Edge
and see if one is faster.....Facebook, for example, monitors all incoming homemade videos for 'explicit' content.....it's backdoor censorship basically.

I've started having problems on my pc.
They started the last time Microsoft sent updates, which was 6/9/21. Most web pages were F-ed up. I used the refresh feature to kick my system back to 6/5/21. The web pages seem to load ok now, but the smileys on this site don't show up for me anymore.
:icon_sjung:
Look above the reply/quote box....
Click onto the 2nd set of 3 dots - the smiley and other options appears...
next to the 'insert image' icon. The 1st 3 dots has the color feature.

Nothing worked.
I just deleted Google Chrome and installed Firefox.
All is well now.

Thanks!

still happening after I deleted chrome. would appreciate help on this BIG problem

You may still have traces of Google Chrome then. I use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall programs on my pc, and it has never caused me any problems. It gets rid of all the hidden files, and root folders the program may have created.

If you used such a program, then I would use one of Microsofts specialty tools to check your pc to see if it has any particular bugs.

If you still need some feedback and advice, I like this site. I have always gotten responses within a few hours.......

My own refresh rate has declined steadily since the late 1960s. Back then, I could refresh in a matter of minutes. In my 20s, I was capable of refreshing several times a day. I was good for at least one refreshment a day all through my 30s and 40s, and well into my 50s, I never had to wait more than a day for my refreshment...

Now that I am in my late 60s, though, I find myself celebrating any refreshment at all.

My own refresh rate has declined steadily since the late 1960s. Back then, I could refresh in a matter of minutes. In my 20s, I was capable of refreshing several times a day. I was good for at least one refreshment a day all through my 30s and 40s, and well into my 50s, I never had to wait more than a day for my refreshment...

Now that I am in my late 60s, though, I find myself celebrating any refreshment at all.

You’re still eternally young though?

:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back