Can anyone read the spew from the gun no it’s above and not see that these people are fanatics.

And who doesn’t think fanatics should have as many guns as possible…
Can anyone read the incoherent post from Lesh?

“Read the spew”?? Huh?

“from the gun no it’s above”? WTF?

Why is the left so damn illiterate/unedecated?

Can anyone read the incoherent post from Lesh?

“Read the spew”?? Huh?

“from the gun no it’s above”? WTF?

Why is the left so damn illiterate/unedecated?
Read the spew… I stand by that phrasing.

You fuckers just spew garbage

“From the gun no it’s above”

“From the gun nuts above”

Spell check sucks and I missed it.

Sue me creep

Read the spew… I stand by that phrasing.
An uneducated person would 🤷‍♂️
You fuckers just spew garbage
You uneducated leftist love to scream that, but I’ve packed hundreds of links into this thread backing up everything stated, while you post illiterate/incoherent outbursts (much like a toddler).
Sue me creep
Creep? You’re the uneducated idiot with the Ukrainian flag for a profile pic demanding everyone be disarmed. Guess what, jack-ass? Ukraine doesn’t get invaded if everyone had been armed.

And you’re the creepy mother-fucker celebrating unarmed women being raped and murdered by Hamas in Israel.

This thread is AMAZING. Anyone who comes here and reads it (im only up to page 5) cant help but determine that the anti gun side of this argument is absolutely CLUELESS.

Very informative. I will read every single page. Well done (you know who you are) on presenting facts and showing the truth about guns in America.

An uneducated person would 🤷‍♂️

You uneducated leftist love to scream that, but I’ve packed hundreds of links into this thread backing up everything stated, while you post illiterate/incoherent outbursts (much like a toddler).

Creep? You’re the uneducated idiot with the Ukrainian flag for a profile pic demanding everyone be disarmed. Guess what, jack-ass? Ukraine doesn’t get invaded if everyone had been armed.

And you’re the creepy mother-fucker celebrating unarmed women being raped and murdered by Hamas in Israel.
You fucking lying piece of shit.

“Intelligent” people do not blatantly lie about things that are easily checked and disputed.

Show ONE FUCKING TIME where I celebrated ANYTHING Hamas has done

You fucking CREEP

You fucking lying piece of shit.

“Intelligent” people do not blatantly lie about things that are easily checked and disputed.

You fucking CREEP

Since the left are not intelligent, every argument they make is devoid of facts, truth and reality......and easily checked and disputed....as we do every day in the 2nd Amendment thread.

When you scream that people should be unarmed like the innocent women of Israel, you disgusting piece of shit. That is indisputable proof that you celebrate the atrocities that happened to them.

Because if you were disgusted by it, you'd be fighting for everyone to be armed to prevent it. Same with Ukraine. It's clear where you stand. It's clear who and what you are.

When you scream that people should be unarmed like the innocent women of Israel, you disgusting piece of shit. That is indisputable proof that you celebrate the atrocities that happened to them.

Because if you were disgusted by it, you'd be fighting for everyone to be armed to prevent it. Same with Ukraine. It's clear where you stand. It's clear who and what you are.
That’s your lame excuse for your lies?

Fuck yourself

I rest my case. You can't even deny it. You know who and what you are. You're ashamed and you should be.
I’ve denied your bullshit seven ways from Sunday. The best you can come up with is “you should have… “ said something

Lame

Stupid

Dishonest

I’ve denied your bullshit seven ways from Sunday. The best you can come up with is “you should have… “ said something

Lame

Stupid

Dishonest
Actually wanting women disarmed so they can be raped, beaten, murdered, etc.?

Disgusting. Disturbing. Deviant. Horrific. You're the worst.

Hey liberals - I thought all of you said school children are safe in other countries because they outlawed firearms??

Once again, reality illustrates your ignorance. 3 children and 1 woman brutally attacked in a mass stabbing. This is what happens to unarmed people.

Every single day in America, an armed citizen prevents a violent crime.

Every. Single. Day.

Every single day in America, an armed citizen prevents a violent crime.

Every. Single. Day.

New Topics

Forum List

Back