Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

Let's say a Hillary supporter, funded by other Hillary supporters, got a hold of the 2016 Florida ballots and conducted a "forensic audit" with a magic machine they won't tell how it works and won't allow the press to watch. Would you accept the results of such an audit?
Oh...so you mean exactly how the Dumbocrats counted votes in the 2020 election? :laugh:

Well, I guess I shouldn't say "exactly". In that case, you people also wouldn't allow the duly appointed Republicans in to watch/count as well. So infinitely worse than even what you are whining about the audit.
Not even close...but I never expected you to answer honestly. You aren't honorable enough.

Not even close...but I never expected you to answer honestly. You aren't honorable enough.
Yeeaahh...I have more honor in the tip of my pinky than every Dumbocrat on the planet combined does in their entire body.

But back to the point: we all understand why you and the rest of the leftists are freaking out over the audit.

Yeeaahh...I have more honor in the tip of my pinky than every Dumbocrat on the planet combined does in their entire body.

But back to the point: we all understand why you and the rest of the leftists are freaking out over the audit.
You have zero honor. If you did, you would admit that if this Fraudit was being conducted in Florida of the 2016 results by Hillary supporters, you all would be pitching a fit and falling into it.

The only person afraid of audits is Trump...of his "finances".

You have zero honor. If you did, you would admit that if this Fraudit was being conducted in Florida of the 2016 results by Hillary supporters, you all would be pitching a fit and falling into it.
No kitty. I support all proper and transparent audits. There is nothing to lose with an audit. It’s merely checking / double-checking to ensure accuracy.

Watching you lefitsts freak over this audit with your screams and cries of “fraudit” is priceless! Leftists never could control their emotions!

It's funny. The Republicans have attempted a coup to end freedom and democracy in America, after losing an election and spreading the unfounded lie that it was somehow magically "stolen" ... yet it's "progressives" who are the bad guys here.

The lala wonderland of Trumpism...

No kitty. I support all proper and transparent audits. There is nothing to lose with an audit. It’s merely checking / double-checking to ensure accuracy.

Watching you lefitsts freak over this audit with your screams and cries of “fraudit” is priceless! Leftists never could control their emotions!
Wrong, Rottweiler old pup. We have no problem with audits performed by individuals with experience in doing audits. The AZ shitshow is not one of those. Find any bamboo yet? :lol:

We have no problem with audits performed by individuals with experience in doing audits. The AZ shitshow is not one of those.
Your fear is palpable. You're literally shitting your pants right now and it is hilarious. Even a fuck'n child can count votes, sweetie. Doesn't require an "experienced individual" :lmao:

Not to mention, all of the people involved in the Arizona audit are qualified.

One can always count on the left to engage in fraud and crime - especially when it comes to government seats.

We have no problem with audits performed by individuals with experience in doing audits. The AZ shitshow is not one of those.
Your fear is palpable. You're literally shitting your pants right now and it is hilarious. Even a fuck'n child can count votes, sweetie. Doesn't require an "experienced individual" :lmao:

Not to mention, all of the people involved in the Arizona audit are qualified.
Not even a little bit, Rotty old chap. First, I know this sham of an audit won't find anything REAL and second, I know this sham of an audit doesn't actually DO anything.

I'll ask again the question you REFUSE to answer.

If partisan Hillary's Clinton supporters conducted an audit of 2016 Florida election ballots, would you accept their findings?

If partisan Hillary's Clinton supporters conducted an audit of 2016 Florida election ballots, would you accept their findings?
Hitlery Clinton didn’t have “supporters”, sweetie. That’s why she got her ass kicked by Donald Trump :laugh:

F08A2449-20E8-413A-A33A-011C127D3E2A.jpeg

So what you’re saying is you don’t trust the audit? Well that is fascinating. See, if you can’t trust the audit, how the fuck can you trust the vote count? Oops.

Hitlery Clinton didn’t have “supporters”, sweetie. That’s why she got her ass kicked by Donald Trump :laugh:

View attachment 502697
How did I know you wouldn't have the balls to answer honesty? That's right, you have no honor.

So what you’re saying is you don’t trust the audit? Well that is fascinating. See, if you can’t trust the audit, how the fuck can you trust the vote count? Oops.
The vote count isn't conducted by insane, partisan, conspiracy theory believing nutbags. The AZ fraudit is.

Just a distraction. Doesn't really matter because the machine rules. Trying to get the public caught up in issues that really don't matter. BTW, any really decent candidates in the pipeline? No, didn't think so.....

Forum List

Back