Proof that the covid vaccine is a placebo and does not prevent covid, 8 vaccinated Yankees test positive

Dusty

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2021

New York Yankees say 8 vaccinated members tested positive for Covid-19. Here's how that could happen​

Eight members of the New York Yankees have tested positive for coronavirus this week despite being inoculated with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the baseball team said Thursday.
The eight infected Yankees include coaches, staff members and a player. Seven do not have symptoms, said Jason Zillo, the team's vice president of communications.
The Yankees said the eight infected members received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two weeks ago.

So all the vaccine does is infect the individual

Waiting for Xiden to comment

Apparently, nobody is paying attention.

When you get the vaccine, the paperwork clearly states that the vaccine WILL NOT PREVENT YOU FROM CONTRACTING THE DISEASE. What it does is, it prevents you from getting seriously sick. In that sense, it is not a true vaccine. "We" have known this all along.

A pox on the "news" media that spread a non-story like this and post headlines that denigrate vaccination (which is what this does). Then they mock people who decline to get vaccinated.

Do you see the pattern here?

Maybe the Biden administration is pushing Fauci's vaccine, Moderna, by finding fault with Johnson and Johnson. I wonder if the big guy is getting his 10%.
If the vaccine is a placebo it will do you no harm.
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.

When you get the vaccine, the paperwork clearly states that the vaccine WILL NOT PREVENT YOU FROM CONTRACTING THE DISEASE. What it does is, it prevents you from getting seriously sick. In that sense, it is not a true vaccine. "We" have known this all along.

A pox on the "news" media that spread a non-story like this and post headlines that denigrate vaccination (which is what this does). Then they mock people who decline to get vaccinated.

That’s false it prevents you from getting the virus, but it’s not 100% effective

I guess all that Nanotechnology isn't that effective against the virus after all .....

Who'd of thunk?

New York Yankees say 8 vaccinated members tested positive for Covid-19. Here's how that could happen​

Eight members of the New York Yankees have tested positive for coronavirus this week despite being inoculated with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the baseball team said Thursday.
The eight infected Yankees include coaches, staff members and a player. Seven do not have symptoms, said Jason Zillo, the team's vice president of communications.
The Yankees said the eight infected members received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two weeks ago.

As mentioned, it does not prevent you from getting Covid, it protects you if you do. The vaccines are outperforming their expectations. They were predicted to be 95% effective. That means if you vaccinate 100,000 people, it won't work on about 5,000 of them. The last I read, it's working much better than that.

In any case, the best thing we can all do is get vaccinated. I plan on making an appointment next week. It will still take a month before I'm fully protected, but unlike last summer, I want to enjoy this one.

I was assured by a family member who is a doctor and researcher that these vaccines are totally safe outside of possible minor side effects after the first or second shot.

Infect the individual...? No it doesn't. It doesn't even have any Covid in it.

OH WAIT!!!! I remember you. You're a fuck'n idiot. Go look up what the vaccine does.
You seem frustrated kiddy. You might want to get your anger in check as anger like yours is not healthy.

New York Yankees shortstop Gleyber Torres tested positive for the coronavirus despite being among those on the team who were fully vaccinated and having previously contracted the illness during the offseason.

Torres is among the eight members of the organization who have had so-called "breakthrough" cases. The Centers for Disease Control describe "breakthrough cases" as those who contract COVID-19 while they are fully vaccinated. The CDC said it expected there "will be a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated who still get sick, are hospitalized, or die from COVID-19."

Vaccinations mean less than nothing

Bullet Proof Vests are not 100% effective. Therefore all vests are banned. Seatbelts and airbags will not save your life in. 100% of accidents. Therefore all cars are banned.

This is the logic from the morons on the Right.
The chances of needing a bullet-proof vest compared to the cost and the practicality of wearing one everyday means most people just conceal-carry and skip the vest.

I'm skipping the vax...and the mask.

:beer:

Your posts beg the question: Are you trying to inform us that the shots don't work on everybody, or are you trying to convince us not to get them?

As mentioned, it does not prevent you from getting Covid, it protects you if you do. The vaccines are outperforming their expectations. They were predicted to be 95% effective. That means if you vaccinate 100,000 people, it won't work on about 5,000 of them. The last I read, it's working much better than that.

In any case, the best thing we can all do is get vaccinated. I plan on making an appointment next week. It will still take a month before I'm fully protected, but unlike last summer, I want to enjoy this one.

I was assured by a family member who is a doctor and researcher that these vaccines are totally safe outside of possible minor side effects after the first or second shot.
LOL the fact is that 85 percent of covid infected have no symptoms at all, so if 95 percent of those vaccinated are protected then the vaccine only seems to do something for 10 percent of the people. Also just so you know 5 percent of the USA is 16,500,000 people possible dead. So from a mathematical perspective the vaccine is worthless.

Feel free to check my math

Seven of the eight are asymptomatic and the other one is mild.
Proof positive that your subject line is bullshit on a stick. :rolleyes-41:
And they are all considered super spreaders as they travel constantly.

Great vaccine there kiddopoo

Cancel baseball and the All Star game NOW

Last edited:

So I guess the flu and shingles vaccine are not true vaccines since one can also contract milder symptoms.

Seven of the eight are asymptomatic and the other one is mild.
Proof positive that your subject line is bullshit on a stick. :rolleyes-41:
And they are all considered super spreaders as they travel constantly.

Great vaccine there kiddopoo

Cancel baseball and the All Star game NOW

They are being quarantined. Take your disinformation and shove it.
People like you are dangerous and must be shunned.

So I guess the flu and shingles vaccine are not true vaccines since one can also contract milder symptoms.
Again 85 percent of all unvaccinated people who get covid have NO symptoms. So the vaccine changes nothing as it is a placebo. See it is possible to view this from a mathematical perspective and leave out all the nonsense that you heard on TV and are believing.

You can do statistical math correct?

Forum List

Back