Proof that the covid vaccine is a placebo and does not prevent covid, 8 vaccinated Yankees test positive

So all the vaccine does is infect the individual
Infect the individual...? No it doesn't. It doesn't even have any Covid in it.

OH WAIT!!!! I remember you. You're a fuck'n idiot. Go look up what the vaccine does.
Waiting for Xiden to comment
You seem frustrated kiddy. You might want to get your anger in check as anger like yours is not healthy.

New York Yankees shortstop Gleyber Torres tested positive for the coronavirus despite being among those on the team who were fully vaccinated and having previously contracted the illness during the offseason.

Torres is among the eight members of the organization who have had so-called "breakthrough" cases. The Centers for Disease Control describe "breakthrough cases" as those who contract COVID-19 while they are fully vaccinated. The CDC said it expected there "will be a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated who still get sick, are hospitalized, or die from COVID-19."

Vaccinations mean less than nothing

And still you do not admit that there is no covid-19 in the vaccine. It does not infect you.
Actually pop people get covid like symptoms because there is covid in the vaccine

That is how vaccines work

But you believe whatever your TV said

Vaccines work because a dead version of the virus is used.
So you lied when you said that there was no virus in the vaccine.

Yawn

No, I stated how vaccines work. I did not say that there was covid-19 virus, dead or alive, in the covid vaccine.

Are you admitting there is no covid-19 virus in the vaccine? And are you admitting that your claim that by taking your name when they give you the vaccine they are tracking you?
Why do we continue to respond to stupid people like DustBuster?

Lockdown loons desperately trying to sell that Covid is the magic fairy virus that can elude vaccination and vaccination recipients are magically prevented from the normal immunization benefits and effects and need to stay masked to help the weepy feel safe.
Perhaps my Aspbergers told me to buy Apple and Google years ago
No... It didn't.
But you bought Apple Google and Netflix right?

I did.
No. You didn't.
Yea I did, but I do not mind you rationalizing the way you live in the trailer

Yawn

Your posts give me a sad. Can anyone BE so ill-informed? Apparently :(
Goodbye silly, my portfolio was up 2.09 percent today, and I will no longer be seeing your foolishness.

See ya kid you are now on ignore as I go on to bigger and better things

Apparently, nobody is paying attention.

When you get the vaccine, the paperwork clearly states that the vaccine WILL NOT PREVENT YOU FROM CONTRACTING THE DISEASE. What it does is, it prevents you from getting seriously sick. In that sense, it is not a true vaccine. "We" have known this all along.

A pox on the "news" media that spread a non-story like this and post headlines that denigrate vaccination (which is what this does). Then they mock people who decline to get vaccinated.

Do you see the pattern here?

So I guess the flu and shingles vaccine are not true vaccines since one can also contract milder symptoms.
Again 85 percent of all unvaccinated people who get covid have NO symptoms. So the vaccine changes nothing as it is a placebo. See it is possible to view this from a mathematical perspective and leave out all the nonsense that you heard on TV and are believing.

You can do statistical math correct?
It says here 30 percent

where do you get 85 percent?
86 percent actually.

But you believe whatever your TV tells you right

The vaccine isn't a placebo. It just doesn't work any better than any other flu vaccine works.

Incorrect again AssMaster. Flu vaccines are typically 50-60% efficacy. Reason? VARIANTS. They guess each year when formulating.
Moderna & Pfizer are tracking at 90-95% right up there with the best of the best ever developed.
And kindly stop comparing COVID to a flu. Flu kills an average of 30k per year in US. COVID is 600k in past year.
Even Dear Leader knew (Woodward call) this in late January but lied to the rest of us for a year. Why?

Last edited:

OH WAIT!!!! I remember you. You're a fuck'n idiot. Go look up what the vaccine does.
You seem frustrated kiddy. You might want to get your anger in check as anger like yours is not healthy.

New York Yankees shortstop Gleyber Torres tested positive for the coronavirus despite being among those on the team who were fully vaccinated and having previously contracted the illness during the offseason.

Torres is among the eight members of the organization who have had so-called "breakthrough" cases. The Centers for Disease Control describe "breakthrough cases" as those who contract COVID-19 while they are fully vaccinated. The CDC said it expected there "will be a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated who still get sick, are hospitalized, or die from COVID-19."

And still you do not admit that there is no covid-19 in the vaccine. It does not infect you.
Actually pop people get covid like symptoms because there is covid in the vaccine

Yawn

No, I stated how vaccines work. I did not say that there was covid-19 virus, dead or alive, in the covid vaccine.

Are you admitting there is no covid-19 virus in the vaccine? And are you admitting that your claim that by taking your name when they give you the vaccine they are tracking you?
just spend 4 minutes and no longer be dumb

I am sad for you loss. Truly.

Thank you very much, but the point I'm making is they are counting Covid deaths that are actually not. My Uncle never had Covid because he couldn't walk. He never went anywhere. His son was taking care of him and when the ambulance took him to the hospital during his final days and they reported he tested positive, not one of the dozen or so people there to say their last goodbyes had it. So how did he get this highly contagious virus?

A friend of mine stopped over last summer. He was telling me about his new future daughter-in-law. She's an ER nurse. She told him if you nearly kill yourself in a motorcycle accident, get to the ER and test positive for Covid and then die from your injuries, it's marked as a Covid death.

Your uncle contracted the virus at the hospital Ray. OR he got it from his son. Most experts say that CV-19 deaths are underreported by minimally 20%. Nobody is attempting to pull the wool over your eyes.

Last edited:
Lockdown loons desperately trying to sell that Covid is the magic fairy virus that can elude vaccination and vaccination recipients are magically prevented from the normal immunization benefits and effects and need to stay masked to help the weepy feel safe.
No... It didn't.

I did.
No. You didn't.

Yawn

Goodbye silly, my portfolio was up 2.09 percent today, and I will no longer be seeing your foolishness.

Thank You Thank You THANK YOU!! :D

Thank You Thank You THANK YOU!! :D
He told me that too... He's a liar.

Is DustBuster a he? Well he’s an idiot.
Btw, my portfolio is up 100% today.
I put the family farm on red and got real lucky! :)

Yawn

Because I think assholes that make shit up should be challenged. Look at the list of people onthe site at any given time. There are always lurkers. They and other posters might actually believe that asking for your name when they give you a shot is proof they are tracking you. That if payroll increases the total revenue will drop. That the vaccine will give you covid-19.

Apparently, nobody is paying attention.

When you get the vaccine, the paperwork clearly states that the vaccine WILL NOT PREVENT YOU FROM CONTRACTING THE DISEASE. What it does is, it prevents you from getting seriously sick. In that sense, it is not a true vaccine. "We" have known this all along.

A pox on the "news" media that spread a non-story like this and post headlines that denigrate vaccination (which is what this does). Then they mock people who decline to get vaccinated.

Do you see the pattern here?

So I guess the flu and shingles vaccine are not true vaccines since one can also contract milder symptoms.
Again 85 percent of all unvaccinated people who get covid have NO symptoms. So the vaccine changes nothing as it is a placebo. See it is possible to view this from a mathematical perspective and leave out all the nonsense that you heard on TV and are believing.

You can do statistical math correct?
It says here 30 percent

where do you get 85 percent?
86 percent actually.

But you believe whatever your TV tells you right
That study only counted symptoms on the day of the test.
The study i references counted both presymptomatic and asymptomatic.

The lack of knowledge about this vaccine is expected. We are in the middle of the largest clinical trial in history.

Clinical trials were over months ago.

No they weren't. This vaccine is being used under emergency use authorization. That means it has NOT been approved as a vaccine. It is still in the clinical testing phase and is considered an experimental drug.

No... It didn't.

I did.
No. You didn't.

Yawn

yeah i put the shill on ignore many eons ago,

look at this.

New York Yankees say 8 vaccinated members tested positive for Covid-19. Here's how that could happen​

Eight members of the New York Yankees have tested positive for coronavirus this week despite being inoculated with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the baseball team said Thursday.
The eight infected Yankees include coaches, staff members and a player. Seven do not have symptoms, said Jason Zillo, the team's vice president of communications.
The Yankees said the eight infected members received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two weeks ago.

Expect to see those yankee players dead within five years

Dusty

and just in, applying soda to the rapid Covid 19 tests, provides false positives or weak false positives so how the hell is anyone able to do any studies on Covid? All the info being put out is faked.

New Topics

Forum List

Back