prosecuton fighting re trial of chauvin

No real surprise I suppose.

They got the result they contrived for the first time round using a whole host of tactics, changes and redefinitions we've never seen before.

They must be shitting themselves that a re-trial with evidence being allowed, liars removed, special motions revoked, a proper jury and the actual rule of law being applied then things might be very different.

It would also help with senators and Biden would keep their noses out too and try to ensure a fair trial this time.

OF COURSE, they are fighting it. That's their job.

But this case will be re-tried in a different venue, eventually. The trial was a travesty, as was the jury verdict. The jury should have as a minimum been sequestered. What white person on the planet would dare not to convict? He and his family would have to go into witness protection.

New trial. Just a matter of time.

But this case will be re-tried in a different venue, eventually. The trial was a travesty, as was the jury verdict. The jury should have as a minimum been sequestered. What white person on the planet would dare not to convict? He and his family would have to go into witness protection.

New trial with whites? Won't they also be too afraid to convict?

afraid of what, or who? the law

By the way one a new trial occurs he will serve 2 years. . ... Now it doesn't matter to me either way being the patriot I am but things don't move fast. I do find the humor in Italy above ALL else.

their battling it out. who will win?
It's not like he was ever going to get a fair trial. The left and the media had him pronounced guilty the day it happened.

Meanwhile, the left has lionized Floyd, who was a piece of shit.

The left sure does pick some fucked-up heroes.

Why? They'd have reason to fear the left if they found him innocent.

It's not like he was ever going to get a fair trial. The left and the media had him pronounced guilty the day it happened.

Floyd would have not been in the spotlight if a killer didn't get ahold of him.

Face it. None of you care about Floyd as a person. His death is just a club with which to attack white cops.

Face it. None of you care about Floyd as a person. His death is just a club with which to attack white cops.
I don't need Floyd to call a pig a pig..I've been doing it since the 1970's.

exactly. an the refuse to see the career criminal he was. no honor in that.

All I know is chauvin won't ever get a fair trial. That poor bastard was judged guilty by the entire country a year before his trial even began.

I feel sorry for him honestly.

I don't need Floyd to call a pig a pig..I've been doing it since the 1970's.
You sure were happy to have his body from which to preach, though.

Forum List

Back