"Proud Puffs" - From The You've-Got-To-Be-Kidding-Me Department

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
PP.jpg

I don't know. I just don't know. I'll grab a box for that Ebay sale 15-20 years from now, I guess.

On one particular night last summer, Nic King had trouble sleeping. There was a lot on his mind.

The 34-year-old had recently left his corporate job. The Black Lives Matter protests following the death of George Floyd had just begun to spread nationwide.

It was out of this moment, one that he calls “divine inspiration,” that he came up with the idea for Proud Puffs, a chocolate-flavored, vegan cereal formed in the shape of a Black fist.

This Black-Owned Breakfast Food Company Is Making ‘Cereal For The Culture'

View attachment 457350

I don't know. I just don't know. I'll grab a box for that Ebay sale 15-20 years from now, I guess.

On one particular night last summer, Nic King had trouble sleeping. There was a lot on his mind.

The 34-year-old had recently left his corporate job. The Black Lives Matter protests following the death of George Floyd had just begun to spread nationwide.

It was out of this moment, one that he calls “divine inspiration,” that he came up with the idea for Proud Puffs, a chocolate-flavored, vegan cereal formed in the shape of a Black fist.

This Black-Owned Breakfast Food Company Is Making ‘Cereal For The Culture'

Seems to me this sort of thing should be served in..... wait for it.......

a punchbowl.

I'll see myself out

New Topics

Forum List

Back