Puberty blockers promoted by Biden admin are child abuse

Glad to see Tulsi staying relevant and bringing important information like this to her leftist friends. In fact, it's good to see someone on the left with the ability to think for themselves. Especially when it comes to protecting the children.

Who is she, just a nobody wanting to be Pres. Texas is a laugh a min.

Who is she, just a nobody wanting to be Pres.

Who is she? She's not what the DNC & Hillary said she was. Only party loyalist believe the crap the establishment says about her.

Are you one of those party loyalist who believe everything the left leaning establishment tells you?

You're a racist white supremacist!

Tulsi is going to get blasted for stepping off the plantation and using common sense on this issue.
There is some sanity in the Dem camp, most are too afraid to step forward against the progressives, or
whatever you want to call them.

Who is she? She's not what the DNC & Hillary said she was. Only party loyalist believe the crap the establishment says about her.

Are you one of those party loyalist who believe everything the left leaning establishment tells you?
I believe abortion is of matter of privacy, and she is not Hillary?? whats wrong with her.

I believe abortion is of matter of privacy, and she is not Hillary?? whats wrong with her.

Abortion is a private issue between the baby and those who want to kill it. But since the baby can't talk, someone has to speak for HIM or HER. Obviously the mom and the baby killer aren't the best advocates of what the baby wants. As in life.

But this thread is about child abuse to babies AFTER they're born. And what big pharma and retarded parents are allowing.

It is all part of the Left wing war on children

Since gender confusion has been taught in schools, gender confusion is up some 4000%.

Those that escape it will then be taught to feel like a victim or victimizer due to how white or dark skinned they are.

And if they escape that, they will encounter crushing national debt and a lifeless Green economy.

Kids won't know much about math and science, but they will know the million or so new gender pronouns.

The left must be waiting for their talking points. I wonder what opinion their party will give them?

Forum List

Back