Public School Enrollment is Declining. How in the . . .

Maybe the union bigwigs once corrupted, but the rank and file members are teachers and care very much about the welfare of students.
The rank and file elect the union big wigs and the politicians. You can't say that they're immune from the corruption.

Declining enrollment never seems to translate to lower costs. Here in Pittsburgh, the enrollment is about half what it was fifty years ago, but the costs have still risen with inflation, student numbers be damned.

And when they try to close half-empty schools, the parents make a big stink and the school board gives in. It ain't pretty by any means.

As a Public School Teacher myself, I read this as you saying

"My Public School Doesn't do all the Terrible things that Your Public School Does."

(indoctrination, sexual talks, drag queens in school libraries, no curriculum, teachers that molest children, just serves their Unions and (D) masters, etc)

You Seymour Flops are a fraud.
Let us know which school so we can avoid sending our children to it.

Declining enrollment never seems to translate to lower costs. Here in Pittsburgh, the enrollment is about half what it was fifty years ago, but the costs have still risen with inflation, student numbers be damned.

And when they try to close half-empty schools, the parents make a big stink and the school board gives in. It ain't pretty by any means.
If the school board drops their non scholastic curriculum and return to teaching STEM, half empty schools would fill back up.

The district where the teacher works, at a rate determined via contract negotiated with the union.

True news. Again we see an "expert" pontificating on matters pertaining to education without having the first idea what the hell he's talking about.

Forum List

Back