Put AI in with the long list of dem boogeymen, like covid scare, global warming, threats on democracy,

I expect them to fully embrace ai and fall in love with it as a part of monitoring Americans and controlling digital currency when they switch to it eventually.

It's typical that Democrats are technophobes and consider AI to be dangerous. The now-deceased Unibomber was a technophobe and a Democrat, to boot. Inside every Democrat is a little Ted Kaczynski, waiting to commit a terrorist attack. They're all little Ted Kaczynskis, just waiting to go off.

Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber: ‘I favored Clinton and later Obama’​

"Then-Sen. Hillary Clinton had been Ted Kaczynski’s preferred pick for the Democratic nominee for president in 2008, but the incarcerated anarchist better known as the “Unabomber” ultimately backed then-Sen. Barack Obama’s bid for the White House, newly published letters reveal.
Kaczynski, 73, lost his right to vote after being convicted in 1998 of crimes related to the nationwide bombing campaign that earned him notoriety as the “Unabomber,” but he told a pen-pal in 2009 that he favored Mrs. Clinton over Mr. Obama in the Democratic presidential race before she lost the nomination.
“I at first favored Hillary Clinton for president, but after she was out of the picture, I favored Obama,” Kaczynski wrote in an April 2009 letter to Lydia Ecceles, a Boston-based artist who spearheaded a write-in campaign in 1996 focused around putting the Unabomber in the Oval Office.

Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber: ‘I favored Clinton and later Obama’

Forum List

Back