PUTIN attacked the largest Children's hospital in Kyiv TONIGHT. Many victims , Question to our radical left and MAGA, do you want Moscow empire pay

do you want Moscow empire pay (in Hague ) for this crime ?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes! I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • no, I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
PUTIN attacked the largest Children's hospital in Kyiv TONIGHT. Many victims , Question to our radical left and MAGA, do you want Moscow empire pay (in Hague ) for this crime ?

yes, 'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

2-o2omr.png.webp

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

with other words , you are ok with this :

I'm NOT OK with any of it. I was one of the few condemning it when we did it. I am saying we have no standing where others are going to listen to us over this when we do the same.

I'm NOT OK with any of it.
stay on topic ! do you want Moscow 🇷🇺 empire pay (in Hague ) for this crime (attack on the largest Children's hospital in Kyiv
?

slloba1552299970.jpg

“They hit the doctor’s room, the toxicology… Don’t know what happened to those people…”

x.com

stay on topic ! do you want Moscow 🇷🇺 empire pay (in Hague ) for this crime (attack on the largest Children's hospital in Kyiv
?

View attachment 973639

“They hit the doctor’s room, the toxicology… Don’t know what happened to those people…”

x.com

It's mostly a rhetorical question as no one ever pays. I'm OK with that no longer being the case as long as ALL are charged.

It is usually always American attacking the hospitals and blaming it on Putin, or Netenyahu.

Just to stir up strife-that Obama run Biden admin is dirty like that.

The hospital building was partially damaged but there were no casualties among children, who were all safely evacuated to a nearby hospital. It is likely that a Russian missile was intercepted by Ukrainian air defences and the hospital was accidentally hit by the debris.

GR9LU7hWcAEuyWO

The mayor of the Ukrainian capital, Vitali Klitschko, confirmed the hospital had been hit but did not say whether there were any casualties.

He added patients were being evacuated to a nearby hospital, and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said there were people "under the rubble".

Last edited:

The hospital building was partially damaged but there were no casualties among children, who were all safely evacuated to a nearby hospital. It is likely that a Russian missile was intercepted by Ukrainian air defences and the hospital was accidentally hit by the debris.

GR9LU7hWcAEuyWO

The mayor of the Ukrainian capital, Vitali Klitschko, confirmed the hospital had been hit but did not say whether there were any casualties.

He added patients were being evacuated to a nearby hospital, and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said there were people "under the rubble".

This is precision strike.
Precision Moscow🇷🇺 empire strike.
Missile strike on children's hospital.

🇷🇺 War crime

GR9bI1xXgAEwD26

This is Europe in the 21st century. Our Children under barbaric 🇸🇦🇷🇺Mongol - Asiatic attack , our people die under the rubble. The terrorist empire can damage the largest hospital crowded with sick kids and will face nothing except some grave concern. That same terrorist is now chairing the UN Security Council. Unpunished evil always grows.

Forum List

Back