Putin Calls Biden's Bluf. LIVE Debate?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Biden as you know accused Putin of being a “killer” who doesn’t have “a soul” and Putin has responded in kind by calling Biden’s bluff and challenging him to a worldwide live debate.

“I’ve just thought of this now, I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter.

“Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion,” Putin added. “It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

Or will Biden find an excuse? Probably. But I would love to see this!

Biden as you know accused Putin of being a “killer” who doesn’t have “a soul” and Putin has responded in kind by calling Biden’s bluff and challenging him to a worldwide live debate.

“I’ve just thought of this now, I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter.

“Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion,” Putin added. “It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

OMG.....................Putin is going to troll Biden endlessly now......LOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is felonious elder abuse.

This would be a great opportunity for Biden's handlers to showcase Biden's quick wit and targeted focus! Surely they are eager to set up a live debate...or perhaps not lol

He must be missingTrump, he's caught with old Xiden.:p

biden.png

So just to make sure I have this right...you're *checks notes* full-blown mask off just supporting Russia over your own country at this point.

The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.
Uh...methinks you've misunderstood the purpose of the thread. Why would you not want to see Biden have an open debate with Putin...or any other figurehead?

This would be a great opportunity for Biden's handlers to showcase Biden's quick wit and targeted focus! Surely they are eager to set up a live debate...or perhaps not lol
Does he need to ask President Harris before committing?

“I think it would be interesting for the people of Russia and the people of the United States and many other countries,” he added.

Dude's stealing from my playbook. I tell ya. Some people....
Yeah, that part in there as well as this from Putin: "Although they think we are the same as them, we are different people, we have a different genetic and cultural-moral code,” Putin said of the United States. “But we know how to defend our own interests, and we will work with them but in those areas in which we are interested on terms we consider favorable for us. And they will have to reckon with that.” JUST IN: Putin Calls Biden’s Bluff, Challenges Him to Televised Worldwide LIVE Debate (VIDEO)

Maybe during the live debate Biden can ask Putin to clarify his remarks about how Russians are different than Americans genetically...lol....not.....fits his rep anyway...and I'm joking about Biden asking for clarification on that....right out of the gate from the debate we'd be at war!

That will never happen......biden's handlers know he is not competent to do that....all biden can do and even that is a struggle for him is to read scripted material from a teleprompter.

Every time and I mean every single time he tries to speak off the cuff he gets incoherent.

So just to make sure I have this right...you're *checks notes* full-blown mask off just supporting Russia over your own country at this point.

The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

I think most are embarassed that we have such a clown as President.

We have enough problems without trying to incite Russia.....perhaps bidens handlers saw it as a way to distract people from other things such as the border crisis that is so bad that even reporters believe it or not are starting to question bidens stupidity.

LOOK: We all know that Biden is a dipsydoodle, spineless, blowhard wobbly geriatric painted suit paper pushing do-nothing cracker who can't debate his great aunt (dead) without a controlled, friendly, supportive setting. Mark my words, Joe will never meet with Putin much less debate him. Vlad would eat him for breakfast.

I'd much rather Putin meet with him and before the cameras unexpectedly challenge President Selected Fluff to an ARM-WRESTLING contest! Or a borscht eating contest! Or a vodka-drinking contest! Or a horse riding contest! Or who can bang the longest and the hardest without cumming contest!

Whatever those Russians do, I know they can outdo Biden with one arm tied behind their back.

Only thing Joe can lick them on is sleeping in bed.

The American Leader is what Russians call a devochka (little girl).

Forum List

Back