Putin Calls Biden's Bluf. LIVE Debate?

We Trump supporters are obvious
Fluffer says he is. Screen name Orangecat or something like that.

is what? Next time, cut even more. I can name that tune in one note.

NOT.
My bad, don't know what happened there. Here's the whole quote:
We Trump supporters are obviously NOT actually engaged in a sexual relationship with Putin. That was a figurative statement

I doubt we have Putin's sexual partners on this site. I suspect you have been the victim of a cruel prank, committed on the expectation that you are a gullible fool.
I was speaking metaphorically, until Fluffer admitted it. Who am I say he's lying?

You would never talk like that to a man's face. YOu are a coward for doing it online.

You Keyboard Commandos are all the same. You talk big shit and deliver tiny turds.

Barring some asshole being an asshole to me, I talk completely civilly to people.

Crepitus is the one saying shit he would not say face to face. I'm just pointing that out.

DId you not notice?
Haven't said anything about you.

Think about that for a minute.

It was a general statement about my rules to the other poster.
That wasn't the point. Think about it harder.

Cons are not very good at thinking. They prefer to be led. Creative thinking scares them, basically Cons are human lemmings, they follow even if it off a cliff and into the cesspool of Russian back lies and distortings.
I'm not asking him for heavy duty cognition, just to think about what he already said.

Even light thinking is difficult for them. Just remember they think the Traitor is a genius.

Traitor?

What makes him a 'traitor'?

switching from D to R?

I didn't think y'all could be more unamerican pos..but again and again I am proven wrong..why should the leader of the free world debate a dictator? What good comes of it? Gracie how many debates has putin been in

I didn't think y'all could be more unamerican pos..but again and again I am proven wrong..why should the leader of the free world debate a dictator?

First, it's a joke. Briben will never debate anyone again. He can't even climb stairs by himself.
When he is told to "Salute the Marine" before boarding the helicopter, he repeats it, "Salute the Marine." He's pathetic but you elected him. And the whore.

What is "unamerican" is:

1. Voting for corrupt incompetents like Joe Briben and Kamala Whoriss, who slept her way into power and is Indian, not black, though she professes blackness she has not,
2. Lying again and again for political purposes to retain power,
3. Encouraging illegals to come to America where they abuse every system possible, and Democrats don't care
4. Coveting, as Democrats do, as Karl Marx taught them to do. Coveting is a sin. Thou shalt not covet.

I could go on at great length about what a pos Democrats are. Just look here:

Seems no one cares to answer..how many debates has putin done?

Nobody has yet answered because your fatuous question is down at the level of your hero, Joe Briben.

Vladimir Putin is obviously coherent and quite capable of debating coherent and intelligent people. Joe Briben is neither. The entire point of Vladimir Putin's challenge was to mock Joe Briben, and with him, all of his millions of idiotic supporters, consumed and blinded by hatred.

Forum List

Back