Quartet of Dolphins take knee during 9/11 National Anthem in Seattle

Disgusting pricks.

What it comes down to, is the NFL is simply WAY over-represented by black players.
Had there been a much better better representation of America, you would have more Hispanic, White, and Asian players that would then show that America is much more united than when black players are over-represented.

For the survival of sports leagues, franchises like the NFL are likely to need an Afirmative Action for drafting players.

Arian Foster leads 4 Dolphins in protest of national anthem, Chiefs’ Marcus Peters raises right fist

On the 15th anniversary of 9/11, most of the NFL chose not to emulate Colin Kaepernick during the playing of the national anthem before games.

But not all of them did. At CenturyLink Field in Seattle, a quartet of Miami Dolphins - vocal running back Arian Foster, receiver Kenny Stills, lineman Michael Thomas and linebacker Jelani Jenkins - followed the example the Niners QB has been setting for several weeks, choosing to kneel during the playing of the national anthem.

Foster leads 4 Dolphins in protest, Chiefs' Peters raises fist
Drumpf Alt-Right er ^

I've nothing to gain by staying with a lost cause.

America will certainly be a lost cause if Clinton becomes president. I would have absolutely no difficulty leaving if that were to happen. Of course, I'd need somewhere to go.

Disgusting pricks.

What it comes down to, is the NFL is simply WAY over-represented by black players.
Had there been a much better better representation of America, you would have more Hispanic, White, and Asian players that would then show that America is much more united than when black players are over-represented.

For the survival of sports leagues, franchises like the NFL are likely to need an Afirmative Action for drafting players.

Arian Foster leads 4 Dolphins in protest of national anthem, Chiefs’ Marcus Peters raises right fist

On the 15th anniversary of 9/11, most of the NFL chose not to emulate Colin Kaepernick during the playing of the national anthem before games.

But not all of them did. At CenturyLink Field in Seattle, a quartet of Miami Dolphins - vocal running back Arian Foster, receiver Kenny Stills, lineman Michael Thomas and linebacker Jelani Jenkins - followed the example the Niners QB has been setting for several weeks, choosing to kneel during the playing of the national anthem.

It's not making headlines the way Kaepernick did, though.

As usual, it was a big deal for a couple of weeks, and now it's going to become diluted and trivialized as people do it here and there.

And none of it will matter, one damn bit. We can all calm down and get on with our lives now.

It's likely to play out if the media stops focusing on it, however it's now bled over to high schools, and I look for the NBA players to also start protesting when play resumes.
In time it may be like everything else and it will play itself out, but then again, there are a lot of black athletes, so this could continue on for quite some time.
An Idea is hard to kill, isn't it?

I'm not running. I'm right here. Now....act like a normal person and don't ask me to feed you like a baby.

You RAN from a simple challenge, LOSER. What a phony you are. Big person making sweeping comments. Oooohhh... LOL!

Disgusting pricks.

Result of eight years of the anti American, anti police, divisive, radical leftist policies of this administration. Now, hating America has somehow become fashionable. Congratulations liberals.
:itsok:

Good stuff, I'm big fan of irony.

:laugh:
You're a big fan of juvenile bullshit. It's all you have.
I wonder why you have this need to make things nasty and personal.

Both ends of the spectrum do this as naturally as you breathe.

Your behaviors are so similar.

This place remains a fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study, indeed!
You said:

"The only reason this story had (past tense) any legs is because the conservatives screamed about it."

And I pointed out that you are in fact a little drama queen. Your problem is you are not nearly as smart as you think you are.
Fuck you, you smug condescending asshole. You throw shit out then pretend you're above it all. But then stupidly think it will go unnoticed. That's a special kind of stupid.

No one sat at the Bills/Ravens game. This is a northing more than a fad. They're pushing a false narrative full of lies. The players sitting will be out of the NFL in 3 years living on government welfare.

Americans exercising their 1st amendment rights and 'it's over'. :eusa_doh:

After all, Constitutional rights are meant to be put in a glass case and never used. They should be dusted lightly with the feather of a bald eagle once every 50 years, then the feather retired with full honors and enshrined at The Patriotic Feather Duster memorial on the capitol mall.

Again, for the forty millionth time, this isn't about the exercise of someones rights, it's about the content of that exercise.

Anyone who is offended is an idiot. Who cares what they do. They win. They get more per one game than 90 percent of flag wavers who work for a pittance. I could care less and am not offended in any way. America is about taking care of yourself. Case closed.

obama is presidunce there is no reason to be proud of this country as long as he is.

Disgusting pricks.

That certainly makes me glad fosters gone...that and of course his injury ridden ass is now someone else's problem.

If you live in america you take care of yourself and the rest be damned. It started under Reagan and has never turned back.

..... the NFL does prohibit all teams from wearing any sort of promotion as part of their uniform with the exception of NFL approved endorsements, such as breast cancer awareness month. You're conflating individuals protesting through expression with violating league rules.

It could be that's the issue in a nutshell, NFL definition of 'uniform'. Are socks included in their definition? Do players provide their own socks or are they issued by the team?

Fuck off, loser. If you cannot grasp my intended meaning, go back to grade school.
He-he. You've been so diplomatic all through this discussion. Don't 'lose it' now. :eusa_angel:

A few real Americans.

IMG_0100-1024x719.jpg

57d2b66fdf5a8.image_.jpg

Forum List

Back