Quartet of Dolphins take knee during 9/11 National Anthem in Seattle

A few real Americans.
Yes, particularly the guy in the dark blue T- shirt who's exhibiting Freudian integrity.
img_0100-1024x719-jpg.89217

Ahhhhh! I can still remember the 'good old days' in the Soviet Union - people planting and waving flags all over the place!
love-daydream-smiley-emoticon.gif

0,,508945_4,00.jpg

Oooops! This photo was taken this year! It warms the heart to see so many good, 'real' Russians, doesn't it!

Ahhhhh! I can still remember the 'good old days' in the Soviet Union - people planting and waving flags all over the place!

0,,508945_4,00.jpg

Oooops! This photo was taken this year! It warms the heart to see so many good, 'real' Russians, doesn't it!
Absolutely. Russians have every reason to be proud of their country. Russia has done very well to instill a sense of nationality among the Russian people. The United States is going out of its way to create contempt for the nation. If it should ever come to a conflict between Russia and the US. It will be between Russians that care and so called Americans that say fuck you and fuck off to one another.

0,,508945_4,00.jpg

Absolutely. Russians have every reason to be proud of their country. Russia has done very well to instill a sense of nationality among the Russian people. The United States is going out of its way to create contempt for the nation. If it should ever come to a conflict between Russia and the US. It will be between Russians that care and so called Americans that say fuck you and fuck off to one another.
And of course, many of the Putin-lovin' American rightwingers will side with Russia.

And of course, many of the Putin-lovin' American rightwingers will side with Russia.
Right or Left makes no difference. The utmost importance is that Democracy is installed and advanced to be the best that it can be. By that simple act (not so simple perhaps) the population will support government and go from strength to strength. As it is, the US is dragging the notion of Democracy in the dirt by calling itself democratic while it creates treachery and havoc domestically, and over the whole planet.

..... the NFL does prohibit all teams from wearing any sort of promotion as part of their uniform with the exception of NFL approved endorsements, such as breast cancer awareness month. You're conflating individuals protesting through expression with violating league rules.

It could be that's the issue in a nutshell, NFL definition of 'uniform'. Are socks included in their definition? Do players provide their own socks or are they issued by the team?

Fuck off, loser. If you cannot grasp my intended meaning, go back to grade school.
He-he. You've been so diplomatic all through this discussion. Don't 'lose it' now. :eusa_angel:

Dude has latched on to my pecker and won't let go. I have no choice.

Or are you just being your little drama queen self again?.
Good stuff, I'm big fan of irony.

:laugh:
You're a big fan of juvenile bullshit. It's all you have.
I wonder why you have this need to make things nasty and personal.

Both ends of the spectrum do this as naturally as you breathe.

Your behaviors are so similar.

This place remains a fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study, indeed!
You said:

"The only reason this story had (past tense) any legs is because the conservatives screamed about it."

And I pointed out that you are in fact a little drama queen. Your problem is you are not nearly as smart as you think you are.
:itsok:

Ice is right.. you're a drama queen, constantly whining about something.. You don't stand for anything.. You're a mealy mouthed lukewarm coward.. It is what it is.. You own it..

Good stuff, I'm big fan of irony.

:laugh:

This place remains a fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study, indeed!
You said:

"The only reason this story had (past tense) any legs is because the conservatives screamed about it."

And I pointed out that you are in fact a little drama queen. Your problem is you are not nearly as smart as you think you are.

Ice is right.. you're a drama queen, constantly whining about something.. You don't stand for anything.. You're a mealy mouthed lukewarm coward.. It is what it is.. You own it..
I'll be more than happy to provide my specific opinion on anything. Just ask. No one on this board offers more specific, independent thought than me.

You two provide beautiful illustrations of my theory:

A hardcore partisan ideologue's biggest enemy is not a hardcore partisan ideologue from the other "side". They're easy. A hardcore partisan ideologue's biggest enemy is someone who chooses to think for themselves.

We expose people like you for what you are.

It is what it is. You own it.

You said:

I'll be more than happy to provide my specific opinion on anything. Just ask. No one on this board offers more specific, independent thought than me.

A hardcore partisan ideologue's biggest enemy is not a hardcore partisan ideologue from the other "side". They're easy. A hardcore partisan ideologue's biggest enemy is someone who chooses to think for themselves.

The problem is that you pretend to be unbiased, then smear the right, then get all pissy when called on it. You are a joke and fool only yourself.

You said:

The problem is that you pretend to be unbiased, then smear the right, then get all pissy when called on it. You are a joke and fool only yourself.
I've never claimed to be unbiased. Ever. Never.

Just another tidbit from the alternate universe, I guess.

You said:

Saw it many times. You have Independent Ave. even in your location and are anything but.

You said:

You're a self righteous prick.. The only thing you've exposed is the big honking wart on your nutsack.. People like you make me sick.. At least with liberals as messed up as they are, they stand for something.. You stand on the sidelines and judge everyone pretending to be NOTHING..

Saw it many times. You have Independent Ave. even in your location and are anything but.
Yep, I'm independent. If you tried, I'll bet you could discern the difference between "independent" and "unbiased".

Funny thing is, you and LadyGunSlinger somehow aren't aware of all the wars I've had with the hardcore left wing hardcore partisan ideologues over PC, Identity Politics or business economics.

That's okay, I know how it goes here.

Yep, I'm independent. If you tried, I'll bet you could discern the difference between "independent" and "unbiased".

Funny thing is, you and LadyGunSlinger somehow aren't aware of all the wars I've had with the hardcore left wing hardcore partisan ideologues over PC, Identity Politics or business economics.

I read your horse shit daily.. I don't give a crap if you give leftists a hard time.. you prove my point.. YOU STAND FOR NOTHING.. Who are you voting for? What issues are important to you and why?

You said:

You're a self righteous prick.. The only thing you've exposed is the big honking wart on your nutsack.. People like you make me sick.. At least with liberals as messed up as they are, they stand for something.. You stand on the sidelines and judge everyone pretending to be NOTHING..
Funny how you chose not to ask my opinion on something. I make my opinions quite clear, you're just confused that I don't obediently fall in line with one side or the other.

I'll repeat what I said to Ice yesterday: Perhaps you'd be more comfy with my posts if I followed your lead and laced my comments with vulgar personal insults, blatant distortions and third-grade name calling.

But alas, that's just not the way I am.

Too bad.

You are a partisan hack, that's isn't unbiased or independent. Arguing with insane leftists doesn't put you in the middle.

You said:

Funny how you chose not to ask my opinion on something. I make my opinions quite clear, you're just confused that I don't obediently fall in line with one side or the other.

I'll repeat what I said to Ice yesterday: Perhaps you'd be more comfy with my posts if I followed your lead and laced my comments with vulgar personal insults, blatant distortions and third-grade name calling.

But alas, that's just not the way I am.

Too bad.
Is this the part where I'm suppose to offer you a tissue? LOL

I read your horse shit daily.. I don't give a crap if you give leftists a hard time.. you prove my point.. YOU STAND FOR NOTHING.. Who are you voting for? What issues are important to you and why?
As I've said a few hundred times, I'm voting for Hillary.

Issues? In no particular order, I agree with her on personal income taxation, the general role of government, unions (in general), health care (in general) gay rights, abortion, and overall economics.

I disagree with her on business taxation, I think she bends over for PC and Identity Politics, and I'm concerned about her stance on war.

I also think that she is far more qualified and temperamentally equipped to be President than Trump. While I'd rather vote third party, I will vote against Trump.

What else?

Forum List

Back