Queen respectfully marks Prince Philip’s 100th birthday by having quiet dinner with suspected paedophile

If one ever thought he had seen the absolute nadir of how low Tainted Tommy could go, I think this thread should disabuse one of that.

However low you might ever have seen him go, and however you might have thought it was not possible to go any lower, you can be sure that at some point, Tainted Tommy will demonstrate that he can go even lower than that.

Yup. No wonder Megan wanted out.
I'm sure Philip shagged a child or 2 in his time. He was an adulterer. Bet the Queen was the worst, most boring fuck in monarch history.

Ya know what Tammy. I hate when people who are 99 die before hitting the big 1 zero zero. Like George Burns and the like.

If slut fuck Megan and that balding carrot top would have kept their mouths shut a bit longer, Gramps would still be alive right now soling himself. Right Tammy??

I'm sure Philip shagged a child or 2 in his time. He was an adulterer. Bet the Queen was the worst, most boring fuck in monarch history.

Ya know what Tammy. I hate when people who are 99 die before hitting the big 1 zero zero. Like George Burns and the like.

If slut fuck Megan and that balding carrot top would have kept their mouths shut a bit longer, Gramps would still be alive right now soling himself. Right Tammy??
Who gives a fuck. They are parasites.

Who gives a fuck. They are parasites.
You must give a fuck Tammy you started a thread about it....lolol

Are all you Welsh this fucking dumb?

Andrew might well be a pervert, but here in America, we resist even investigating paedophilia.

Read about the Pizzagate scandal where associates of Hillary Clinton were allegedly using DC pizza shops to procure young boys to molest. They were using codes.

The perps were never busted, but those who tried to investigate like Gen. Flynn and his son were.

Satire......not really that funny~ Maybe something gets lost in the translation?
Its an antidote to the sickly sycophantic coverage we get fed every day.

Andrew might well be a pervert, but here in America, we resist even investigating paedophilia.

Read about the Pizzagate scandal where associates of Hillary Clinton were allegedly using DC pizza shops to procure young boys to molest. They were using codes.

The perps were never busted, but those who tried to investigate like Gen. Flynn and his son were.

You are a barking loon.

You are a barking loon.

I think we can agree to disagree here.

I just think that child molestation is wrong, even when committed by powerful leftist politicians and influential liberal pressure groups like NAMBLA.

You are a barking loon.

I just think that child molestation is wrong, even when committed by powerful leftist politicians and influential liberal pressure groups like NAMBLA.
Indeed, we can agree child molestation is wrong..no matter who the perpetrator is.
Can we also agree that false accusations of pedophilia are wrong..no matter the political agenda?
Lies and misrepresentations are contemptible. NAMBLA is not a influential liberal pressure group, Pizzagate was a made up myth that almost cost someone their life.
IMO..those who use the very real tragedy of pedophilia to falsely smear their political and cultural opposition are one very small step up..from the very real pedophiles that prey on our children.

You are a barking loon.
Have you only just realised that ?

You are a barking loon.

Of course its wrong no matter who does it, but slander is probably worse and pedophelia has nothing to do with "liberals". More slander.

If one ever thought he had seen the absolute nadir of how low Tainted Tommy could go, I think this thread should disabuse one of that.

However low you might ever have seen him go, and however you might have thought it was not possible to go any lower, you can be sure that at some point, Tainted Tommy will demonstrate that he can go even lower than that.

He spend his day wearing a hijab and pretending to be an obedient Muslim woman under it

"The will of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh and husband of the Queen of Britain, will be published in 90 years"

There it will turn out, that he sold all our souls to the Prince of darkness, before leaving...

Forum List

Back