Queers for Palestine

Sure are a lot of people wanting to fly off rooftops around here.

We are well aware that all non-White people are stupid.

I'm sure you go through life thinking that, when you grumble that cute Indian chick took your job.

but most palestinians live in the us dude

Um... no.

Let me help you out.

There are 4,750,000 Palestinians living in Occupied Territories and 1,850,000 living within the borders of the Zionist Entity.

There are another 3.2 Million living in Jordan, most of them refugees.

There are 255,000 Palestinians living in the US.

I realize math is hard for conservatives, like Science and Common Decency.

:desk::desk::desk:

We are well aware that all non-White people are stupid.

I'm sure you go through life thinking that, when you grumble that cute Indian chick took your job.

but most palestinians live in the us dude

Um... no.

Let me help you out.

There are 4,750,000 Palestinians living in Occupied Territories and 1,850,000 living within the borders of the Zionist Entity.

I realize math is hard for conservatives, like Science and Common Decency.
I quoted you.

Good for you. :eusa_boohoo:

By Zionist, you mean Joo.

Nope, I mean Zionist. A lot of liberal Jews knew the Iraq War was an awful idea, but they weren't the ones pushing our government into a bad decision.

We gave them order and a CHANCE. Everything went to crap when Muslim revolutionaries found a friend in Obama. That's when it all went to crap

Uh, guy, Iraq went to crap within a year of the invasion when Bush let the whole Iraqi army go home with their guns and didn't have jobs for them. That's why Obama got elected, because Bush fucked up Iraq so bad.
Obama was elected due to neo-Con economic policy.

Is there a more self destructive group?

Send them there as missionaries for the sodomite cause and see how Hamas deals with themView attachment 492095

I LOVE IT. If these idiots went to the ME, the Arabs there would probably exercute them! :21:
If they flaunted it, they would disappear and 2 days later they'd be found in a ditch with a bullet in their severed head.

Just part of the "thriving gay community" in the Middle East

LOLOL.. You have never lived in the ME. Gays have been around since the beginning of time and they were somebody's son, brother, cousin etc. Ragging on Gays, Blacks, Jews, Muslims and Hispanics is not only a sign of low intelligence its counterproductive and will leave you in the dust.

These numbers are FAR greater than the Jews in israel

Where were all these mythical "Palestinians" before the jews arrived?

Hint: the land was DESOLATE. There were FEW.

The rest suddenly "became" Palestinians

Send them there as missionaries for the sodomite cause and see how Hamas deals with themView attachment 492095

1621856777618.png

Greg

Um, yeah, it is our fault.

Saddam was a bastard, but he kept order in Iraq.

And the really funny thing. The weapons of mass destruction we went in to find weren't there. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Oh, no, wait, that isn't funny. A million people died for no good reason. Even the Zionists (who instigated this shit) are unhappy because now the Iranians have influence right up to their border now.
Clicking on Indeependent's profoundly ignorant and racist comment, I read this profoundly ignorant remark by JoeB: "Saddam kept order in Iraq."

1. Prior to Bush's election as president, all Democrats agreed that Hussein had to go and that he had WMDs. Only AFTER Bush declared war did the Democrats turncoat as they so often do, traitors that they are and will always be.
2. Hussein was convicted of using WMDs against his own people and executed for using those WMDs, viz., poison gas.
3. Large convoys were seen leaving Iraq for Syria prior to our entry. Do you suppose they had the WMDs the Leftists like JoeB are always squealing "didn't exist"? Why then did the CIA Director tell Bush "It's a done deal!" (They have WMDs).

Iraq is pretty quiet today, isn't it. The entire middle east was quiet under Trump until Clown Boy took over after a stolen election. Our enemies can see senile Slow Joe is on their side, not ours.

Saddam bought Sarin gas from the US .. The Kurds in Halabja were caught in the middle in the various wars between Iraq and Iran.

Saddam was hanged for doing exactly what Churchill did in 1920 when the RAF gassed thousands of Kurds and Iraqi Arabs.. It doesn't pay to be so sanctimonious.

I LOVE IT. If these idiots went to the ME, the Arabs there would probably exercute them! :21:
If they flaunted it, they would disappear and 2 days later they'd be found in a ditch with a bullet in their severed head.

LOLOL.. You have never lived in the ME. Gays have been around since the beginning of time and they were somebody's son, brother, cousin etc. Ragging on Gays, Blacks, Jews, Muslims and Hispanics is not only a sign of low intelligence its counterproductive and will leave you in the dust.
1621856848626.png

Greg

No the land wasn't desolate. LOLOL. but the population was small.. about 600,000 max. Read Ibn Battuta and Rabbi Benjamin of Tuleda.. The popluation was quite small and Jews were a tiny minority.

Most Jews lived outside of Palestine by the time of Christ.. They lived in Tripoli. Alexandria, Rome, Damascus, Baghdad, Aleppo, and Persia. They also lived all around the Mediterrean Sea.

No the land wasn't desolate. LOLOL. but the population was small.. about 600,000 max. Read Ibn Battuta and Rabbi Benjamin of Tuleda.. The popluation was quite small and Jews were a tiny minority.

Most Jews lived outside of Palestine by the time of Christ.. They lived in Tripoli. Alexandria, Rome, Damascus, Baghdad, Aleppo, and Persia. They also lived all around the Mediterrean Sea.
The Romans wanted the land to be desolate to discourage Jews from wanting to return.
600K is desolate.

View attachment 493000

Greg

That's ISIS in Syria.. Why didn't you label it as such? There is NO death penalty for gays in Islam.

View attachment 493000

Greg

That's ISIS in Syria.. Why didn't you label it as such? There is NO death penalty for gays in Islam.
1621857373358.png

Greg

The Romans wanted the land to be desolate to discourage Jews from wanting to return.
600K is desolate.

Palestine never had a big population .. as far back as King David and Solomon. The huge armies are epic lies.

After the Babylonian destruction, the few inhabitants who remained in the city (or who returned) lived primarily in the old area of the City of David. After the Persians wrested control of Jerusalem from the Babylonians and even after Jerusalem became the capital of the Persian province of Yehud, Jerusalem continued to be confined to the spur known as the City of David with an estimated population of about a thousand people on 40 acres. (Geva calls it “minute.” Israel Finkelstein of Tel Aviv University puts the number even lower: 400 to 500.)

Continued

View attachment 493000

Greg

View attachment 493003

Greg

Are you too chickenshit to label your picutres?

View attachment 493000

Greg

View attachment 493003

Greg
surada is 85 and demented.

You wish..

View attachment 493000

Greg

1621857588380.png

Hamas is supported by Iran.

1621857677689.png

Homosexuality is punishable by death in the Gulf State, ruled over by King Salman.

Read more: Five men beheaded by Saudi Arabia were gay in claims from 'tortured confession'

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: Log into Facebook

Greg

View attachment 493000

Greg

View attachment 493003

Greg

You wish..
Your history comes from Arab sites.

View attachment 493000

Greg

View attachment 493003

Greg

Are you too chickenshit to label your picutres?
Not my pictures; just typed in "execution of homosexuals" and added "Iran" and "Saudi Arabia". I do think homosexuality is sinful but killing gays? Barbaric!!!

Greg

View attachment 493000

Greg

View attachment 493003

Greg

You wish..
Your history comes from Arab sites.

My best sources are Jewish Archaeologists and Jewish Historians. I am sure you've read Israel Finklestein, Noah Kramer and Martin Van Cleveld or Schlomo Sands.

No. Maybe not.. Trumpies despise education.

Forum List

Back