Question about the Pakistani woman

It's reported that she was pregnant before marriage. Isn't that a killing offense to ISIS fucks and if so, why would she pledge her allegiance to people that would kill her for having sex before marriage?
Coersion? Out of fear for her life?
Look at the two teenage girls forced to state their allegiance for propaganda on social media.
Afraid for their lives, which they eventually lost.
Maybe. I'm wondering if she was the one that radicalized her husband, though.

Yeah. That thought crossed my mind as well.

I also wonder what all that equipment and explosive they found in their house was going to be used for??

Of course law enforcement isn't giving all the facts. They never do. Will be interesting to find out what they get from laptops, and computers in that home. Very interesting indeed.
They supposedly destroyed their hard drive before they went out to kill people. Ditto their phones. I heard this morning that the office people had given the guy a baby shower but the wife didn't come to it.

oh----that IS interesting

It's reported that she was pregnant before marriage. Isn't that a killing offense to ISIS fucks and if so, why would she pledge her allegiance to people that would kill her for having sex before marriage?
Look at the two teenage girls forced to state their allegiance for propaganda on social media.
guy was muslim so naturally he was radical long before this woman Ravi !!
No, most muslims aren't radical. Especially not the ones that are US citizens. But keep up with that shit and more of them will certainly accommodate you.

BS people do not equip themselves with AK's fighting gear and bombs -----
just because some other people called them a nasty name
What does that have to do with what I posted?

No, most muslims aren't radical. Especially not the ones that are US citizens. But keep up with that shit and more of them will certainly accommodate you.

I found it interesting that -----mrs Farooq did not attend the office baby shower

How do you know most aren't radical, how do you actually know what's in their hearts and minds....are you psychic? Tony Blair today said that support for ISIL/ISIS/Daesh runs deep in the Muslim community. I don't often agree with Blair, but I think he's correct.

Have you personally kept tabs on ALL Muslims, are you privately listening in to what ALL of them are saying? No and no.

Therefore how do we know that publically they say "oh this is awful", but privately they agree with it and then praise Allah.

Are we to trust ANY of them anymore, when even the women are out there shooting people and blowing themselves up?

I also wonder what all that equipment and explosive they found in their house was going to be used for??

Of course law enforcement isn't giving all the facts. They never do. Will be interesting to find out what they get from laptops, and computers in that home. Very interesting indeed.
They supposedly destroyed their hard drive before they went out to kill people. Ditto their phones. I heard this morning that the office people had given the guy a baby shower but the wife didn't come to it.

Well I know they can pull stuff off hard drives if they aren't totally destroyed but one has to ask the question. Why destroy the hard drives unless there was something on there they didn't want anyone to see?

That's a good question. Why destroy hard drives on a computer??

Also they knew and worked with most of the people they killed. Gotta be stone cold killers to do that.

Glad both of those scumbags are dead I just wonder what they were going to do with all that equipment??

How do you know most aren't radical, how do you actually know what's in their hearts and minds....are you psychic? Tony Blair today said that support for ISIL/ISIS/Daesh runs deep in the Muslim community. I don't often agree with Blair, but I think he's correct.

Have you personally kept tabs on ALL Muslims, are you privately listening in to what ALL of them are saying? No and no.

Therefore how do we know that publically they say "oh this is awful", but privately they agree with it and then praise Allah.

Are we to trust ANY of them anymore, when even the women are out there shooting people and blowing themselves up?
Because they are humans, just like you. And statistically speaking, not all humans are radical.

people were killed over a cartoon.

So you admit just saying Muslims are radical FORCES these adult Muslims to become radical. Ok. Well I guess that must mean they are pretty radical, and you are acknowledging that. And you want to live alongside people that become radical and butcher people so very easily? Interesting.

Well I know they can pull stuff off hard drives if they aren't totally destroyed but one has to ask the question. Why destroy the hard drives unless there was something on there they didn't want anyone to see?

Also they knew and worked with most of the people they killed. Gotta be stone cold killers to do that.

Glad both of those scumbags are dead I just wonder what they were going to do with all that equipment??
Kill as many people as they could.

Because they are humans, just like you. And statistically speaking, not all humans are radical.
but some are, and why can't the president just say that. Radical. It isn't that hard of a word to say.

So you admit just saying Muslims are radical FORCES these adult Muslims to become radical. Ok. Well I guess that must mean they are pretty radical, and you are acknowledging that. And you want to live alongside people that become radical and butcher people so very easily? Interesting.
No, I'm saying if you tell children they are bad, evil, etc., there is a big chance they are going to grow up to be bad, evil, etc.

How do you know what most Muslims think?

but some are, and why can't the president just say that. Radical. It isn't that hard of a word to say.
He's never said that some people are radical? I don't believe that.

He's never said that some people are radical? I don't believe that.
look it up, he's never said radical islam.

QUOTE="Ravi, post: 12959801, member: 30646"]

Kill as many people as they could.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree with that but explosives?? You don't just hook up explosives. You have to know how to hook them up so they work and you don't blow yourself the hell up. They aren't that easy to work with.

Wonder if she was part of a cell and they had a mission?? Sound plausible??

You said if people call Muslims radical that makes them become radical.

And have you talked to all (approx.) 1.6 billion of them? How do you know what's in their hearts and minds?

Of course all humans aren't radical. However when you have an entire group of humans who follow a religion such as Islam, then ANY one of them and potentially ALL of them within a short time can and have become radicalised.

Islam, the word itself translates as "submit" or "submission", Islam tells them that ALL non-Muslims are Infidels, this is what in general ALL Muslims believe, even the non-radical ones. As I said within a short time the non-radical can have gone full-on radical.

Therefore they all have to be considered potential dangers to our societies, because ignoring this very fact puts our communities and our people at the most grotesque risk.

so far the player that interests me most is -----the wife, Tashfeen Malik. ----as far
as I ascertain from the news----she was a Pakistani girl working in Saudi arabia-----
a little odd in itself-----I wonder what she was doing. She got married to a USA
muslim and had a baby and somehow KNEW how to kill people with an AK----
and was willing to do so. She seems to be the key to the whole affair

Forum List

Back