Question for trump supporters

Lots of talk about a potential civil war when trump loses again. All discussed in broad terms. I'm interested in what the trump supporters here will do when he loses. Will you quickly join the combat or sit back and see what happens? Do you really think there will be an armed confrontation, or is all that civil war talk just the babblings of a few cowards? How much are you willing to do to make sure trump becomes president? Be specific.
Ok I'll be specific. You are a water carrier for a corrupt political party.

When Trump loses in November, his trials will kick into full gear.
Given his track record in court, he should be in jail by mid 2025
Yup, I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to that, once it dawns on him that it's over, there's no escaping justice by getting elected, his world is going to im-fukcin-plode.

No one has said they would go to war if Trump loses... now if the dems get caught cheating and the DOJ refuses to do anything and the courts act like see no evil monkeys like in 2020 then we may see unrest from the right...
The Dems never got caught cheating in 2020 but the Right rioted anyway.

But we all know if Trump wins the left will riot...
Were there riots on the Left in 2016? What plane of reality are you on exactly?

So tell us, what is going to happen in that case?
I know I won't like it, and things will never be the same again in America. That's inevitable when Democrats cheat elections. Chances are they'll be wiped out and the tolerance that's been shown them will be no more to prevent them doing what they're doing now ever again and so much for liberalism and tolerance, those 2 things will be in the past. It's gonna suck. I like those 2 things, but see the train track that we're on.

Last edited:
Nah. I ain't makin' no futuristic predictions.
:D
Just making subtle threats of domestic terrorism? You did make a prediction dingbat when you said "That was but a small drop in a big bucket of what's going to happen if Democrats cheat another election."

... if Democrats cheat another election.
If the "democrats" did seize power fraudulently then a real leader would not sit around playing golf waiting for the courts (which he claims are "in on it") to fix it.

He'd take action, he'd have refused to leave and would have ordered the military and other resources to prevent the country being illegally overthrown by an unelected democrat president, he would not leave office, he'd remain and fight.

What di Trump do? ran away, fell silent for hours while his supporters did all the hard work and then he abandoned them and drove away and cried like a baby.

THAT is how we KNOW he lost the election, his OWN ACTIONS are totally inconsistent with what a true patriot president would have done if the election had been a fraud, so stop living the lie, move on.

Just making subtle threats of domestic terrorism? You did make a prediction dingbat when you said "That was but a small drop in a big bucket of what's going to happen if Democrats cheat another election."
It's just what's going to happen, it's not a threat, it's a fact. If they cheat another election, the system has failed.
There will be riots like America has never seen.

If the "democrats" did seize power fraudulently then a real leader would not sit around playing golf waiting for the courts (which he claims are "in on it") to fix it.

He'd take action, he'd have refused to leave and would have ordered the military and other resources to prevent the country being illegally overthrown by an unelected democrat president.

What di Trump do? ran away, fell silent for hours while his supporters did all the hard work and then he abandoned them and drove away and cried like a baby.

THAT is how we KNOW he lost the election, his own actions are totally inconsistent with what a true patriot president would have done if the election had been a fraud.
This election is the system's last chance to work. Biden was installed like a urinal and is nothing but a puppet and the propaganda machine and Big Tech ran cover for it for 3 1/2 years. That's why they were crying the night of the debate, they knew the jig was up right then and there.
It took a little while for me to figure out why they had been literally crying.

The Dems never got caught cheating in 2020 but the Right rioted anyway
Because the courts ran blocks for them and there wasn't a single evidentiary trial... which means not one judge allowed a jury to hear the evidence...
But 72% of Americans think the covid elections had problems in the ballot centers...

This election is the system's last chance to work. Biden was installed like a urinal and is nothing but a puppet and the propaganda machine and Big Tech ran cover for it. That's why they were crying the night of the debate, they knew
the jig was up right then and there.
Why did Trump limp away then and allow Biden to be sworn in? is that would you would do if you KNEW the election was a fraud and YOU were still president?

This election is the system's last chance to work. Biden was installed like a urinal and is nothing but a puppet and the propaganda machine and Big Tech ran cover for it for 3 1/2 years. That's why they were crying the night of the debate, they knew the jig was up right then and there.
It took a little while for me to figure out why they had been literally crying.
Biden was elected.

Forum List

Back