Question for trump supporters

Shut up windbag.
SfUF2.gif

You asked a question and I answered it succinctly. What's the problem? :dunno:

It already happened in 2020 and republicans took it in stride. If lefties want to refer to the mom and pop Jan 6 demonstration as "civil war" it's their problem.

I think the OP should consider the question directed at his side. The left has a much MUCH longer history of violence in the streets than my side.

Because the courts ran blocks for them and there wasn't a single evidentiary trial... which means not one judge allowed a jury to hear the evidence...
But 72% of Americans think the covid elections had problems in the ballot centers...
Thanks for confirming that I was correct that The Dems never got caught cheating in 2020 but the Right rioted anyway. There is a reason no jury heard any evidence of fraud because there was none! Rudy Giuliani brought many of the 60+ cases and he has been sued over his claims. And lost biggly.

Giuliani concedes he made public comments falsely claiming Georgia election workers committed fraud

Lots of talk about a potential civil war when trump loses again. All discussed in broad terms. I'm interested in what the trump supporters here will do when he loses. Will you quickly join the combat or sit back and see what happens? Do you really think there will be an armed confrontation, or is all that civil war talk just the babblings of a few cowards? How much are you willing to do to make sure trump becomes president? Be specific.
/—-/ We’ll do what we always do when we don’t get our way, call up the Antifa and BLM reserves and send them into cities to burn them down—— oh wait, that’s your side who does that. My bad. 😣

Thanks for confirming that I was correct that The Dems never got caught cheating in 2020 but the Right rioted anyway. There is a reason no jury heard any evidence of fraud because there was none! Rudy Giuliani brought many of the 60+ cases and he has been sued over his claims. And lost biggly.

Giuliani concedes he made public comments falsely claiming Georgia election workers committed fraud
If they had a proper trial with a jury or a grand jury it would have been obvious to everyone... people know what happened and how the democrats did what they did... too much has come out since 2020... and this year will be very different... no covid rules in swing states and the rust belt....

Forum List

Back