Question for trump supporters

If they had a proper trial with a jury or a grand jury it would have been obvious to everyone... people know what happened and how the democrats did what they did... too much has come out since 2020... and this year will be very different... no covid rules in swing states and the rust belt....
Right. With all the judges that Trump put on the bench, e.g., Aileen Cannon, none would give him a fair trial. You sir, are delusional.

It totally depends IF and HOW on how he loses. If the election and the COUNT is fair - Trump will retire and his supporters will go back to doing what they do -- namely get up the next day and go to work.

If it's a repeat of 2020, all bets are off.

What happens if Comrade Kamala loses?
How many cities will the leftists set on fire this time?
Trump already said if he didn't win, he would say it was cheating.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No one has said they would go to war if Trump loses... now if the dems get caught cheating and the DOJ refuses to do anything and the courts act like see no evil monkeys like in 2020 then we may see unrest from the right...
But we all know if Trump wins the left will riot...

Yes they have. The President of Heritage.org has said "Project 2025 is the 2nd American Revolution. It will be up to the Democrats whether or not it's bloodless". In other words "Let us do what we want, and we won't kill you".

Ok I'll be specific. You are a water carrier for a corrupt political party.
You seem to think an insult is an adequate answer to a question. That's childish and dumb. I guess that happens when you try to emulate your orange Jesus.

Attachments

• IMG_4965.jpeg
    IMG_4965.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4966.jpeg
    IMG_4966.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4967.jpeg
    IMG_4967.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 0
I just read every post in this thread. Lots of insults and talk about all bets being off, or expecting Democrats to riot if trump wins, but not a single direct answer to the question. What will you personally do if trump loses? What are you personally willing to do if trump loses? I suspect all the vailed threats about all bets being off is just the false bravado of cowards. After all, they are too scared to answer a simple question. Why should anybody think they are brave enough to actually do anything?

It's a sad states of affairs Doc7505 when you react with amusement at the slaughter of people:

Here's more for you, perhaps you play with yourself as well as laugh, I always find it remarkable too that the hypocrisy is so well developed that men can do these things and still play act at being Christians, pretend with a straight face that the live in a Christian country. Vietnamese like Palestinians are un-people.

USA USA USA USA...

View attachment 1003935
~~~~~~
Unlike you I was there before most. I saw the atrocities Viet Minh/Viet Cong did to the South Vietnamese villagers, mainly their leaders, teachers, priests and nuns, so don't go righteous on me.

~~~~~~
Unlike you I was there before most. I saw the atrocities Viet Minh/Viet Cong did to the South Vietnamese villagers, mainly their leaders, teachers, priests and nuns, so don't go righteous on me.
That was reprehensible and morally wrong. Does that give us a pass for the atrocities we committed? Are we grading on a curve now? Butchering people is just dandy if you can point out somebody else did the same thing?

Lots of talk about a potential civil war when trump loses again. All discussed in broad terms. I'm interested in what the trump supporters here will do when he loses. Will you quickly join the combat or sit back and see what happens? Do you really think there will be an armed confrontation, or is all that civil war talk just the babblings of a few cowards? How much are you willing to do to make sure trump becomes president? Be specific.

Civil war.png

AR-15 (Lifetime banned me) would think you are the ATF or FBI.

Reps are idiots. They got nothing set up for war. Yes, you can have civil unrest of sorts. But no organized fight across America.

NO Organization...ZERO!
NO Leader
NO Funding
Dems own military and will decimate idiot reps.

Recipe does not make for much civil war hopes.

ar 15 forum mod.jpg

As far as Trump?

A lying conman. Yes, probably better than a filthy commie dem, but America is over. Trump won't save America.

Lots of talk about a potential civil war when trump loses again. All discussed in broad terms. I'm interested in what the trump supporters here will do when he loses. Will you quickly join the combat or sit back and see what happens? Do you really think there will be an armed confrontation, or is all that civil war talk just the babblings of a few cowards? How much are you willing to do to make sure trump becomes president? Be specific.

I think the only way we would have violence is if the Dems lock up Trump after he wins the election, but before he takes the Office.

Forum List

Back