Question for white guys.

If you couldn't be a white guy which would you rather be?

• Total voters
A lot of White boys are always trying to act , or be Black, or be with a black female.!
Please White boys , be your self.And love your own White chicks.Stop tying to be black , and leave our black women alone.

Last edited:
I'd rather be a white chick. I'd have killer boobs, a nice ass and an awesome vag !

Hmmm. Just curious. What makes a vag awesome vs. non-awesome? Must admit I've never taken a look see.

Why does being a white woman mean you'd have an awesome vag? I don't get it... Seems to me that all vaginas are pretty awesome (unless they're too hairy or hairless or were until recently hairless and are currently whiskery or smelly or riddled with chancres or other health issues, or too sweaty, well, maybe not too sweaty, or the labia are overly dangly or have warts or too many moles or are disfigured from a terrible childhood accident climbing over some razorwire while traversing a hillside - but maybe scars are sexy too...?).

Aren't vags feminine homosexual men?

I chose Black man. But I wouldn't be the kind that other blacks trust. I'd speak proper English and value an education.

I wouldn't idolize the Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton type race pimping black leaders.

I probably wouldn't marry a black woman so I guess that would make me a "traitor to my race".

Nope, other blacks wouldn't like me very much. Not like I'd care though.

I'd definitely be a black guy because I want to stay a guy and then I could show people that I could succeed in spite of being black. I would promote the idea that no one can hold me back and wouldn't make excuses because of my color. I would overcome any prejudices I face and achieve all my goals and show people that the human spirit and desire is what really counts. I'd also like to jump higher and run faster.
It would also make it easier for others to believe me when I say the Mormon Church loves black people.

If I couldn't be a white guy, I guess I'd have to be a white MAN.

Ever notice how the term "guy" is used today to downgrade men?

"Guys" have six-pack abs, lots of techie toys and never stood up for a damn thing. Kind of like a female airhead.

"Men" have jobs, families and stand up for what they believe in.

No wonder the system prefers white "guys" to white MEN.

A "guy" is a harmless consumer, obedient to the dictates of the media and bobbing along with the Obama crowd. A "man" could prove a complication in the NWO.

Last edited:
I'd definitely be a black guy because I want to stay a guy and then I could show people that I could succeed in spite of being black. I would promote the idea that no one can hold me back and wouldn't make excuses because of my color. I would overcome any prejudices I face and achieve all my goals and show people that the human spirit and desire is what really counts. I'd also like to jump higher and run faster.
It would also make it easier for others to believe me when I say the Mormon Church loves black people.

I didn't think the Mormons approved of homosexuality, Truthspeaker.:razz:

Forum List

Back