R U looking For An Exotic Animal For Your Own?

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
I was shopping online for Muntjac's & came across a site that has a fairly comprehensive inventory of creatures. I am not familiar with many of these creatures but figured that since we have a community of creature lovers in our USMB that the below link may be of interest to some of my fellow USMB members.

Exotic Animal Breeder in Texas | Dragonstone Ranch

BELOW; I've heard the roos can be dangerous but regardless they are moving the roos like IHOP moves pancakes!

Pet ‎Kangaroo & Wallaby Babies For Sale | Dragonstone Ranch

BELOW; I notice that the Axis deer are running HALF THE PRICE of the highly desired Reeves Muntjac deer & there are several reasons why but not for now. There are TWO/2 different species of Spotted deer the "Dama dama species" called the FALLOW deer that deer aficionados now often refer to as the "Peter Pan" deer. The Axis Spotted deer(Axis axis) is quite a bit different story. I'm just warning folks here to let them know that if they are legal to purchase a spotted deer to make SURE BEFORE HAND that it's the spotted deer U think that U R getting.

Below; Peter Pan spotted deer(Fallow deer) The Peter Pan deer below not just LOOK RIGHT, THEY ARE RIGHT!!! Notice their curiosity & gentle nature! They know she's a little fawn but she looks odd & has a different scent but they are ready to take her in. The does in the background don't know whether to shit or go blind!

Below, *center image low, enlarge it!) AXIS Spotted deer(Groucho marx eyebrows/Al Capone tough looking face only the big cigar is missing)

Last edited:
Not to be a downer I am sure there are good exotic pet owners, but I have seen many over the years dumped out in remote areas of Florida and being out of their native habitat I knew they will starve or become easy prey. Also, yes, I put one out of its misery it was an ape.

I was shopping online for Muntjac's & came across a site that has a fairly comprehensive inventory of creatures.

To be sure, I'm rather against the exploitation of animals, especially baby animals, for who knows what they have been put through getting here and not only do they need to be in their native habitat with their parents, but far too many problems have occurred bringing them here and then their getting released into the wild.

Many areas of the world and oceans are literally getting ravaged by the insertion of animals that never should have been brought here. Comes to mind both the killer bee, python, and the lion fish, just to name a few.

Not to be a downer I am sure there are good exotic pet owners, but I have seen many over the years dumped out in remote areas of Florida and being out of their native habitat I knew they will starve or become easy prey. Also, yes, I put one out of its misery it was an ape.
That's a big fear of mine, SAFETY for my lil guy. I am not set up properly to house an indoor/outdoor Muntjac. On top of that the state of Washington banned all wild animals for private pets. I'm stuck feeding the local White-Tailed deer herds which is better than no deer @ all. Inflation & excessive non-constitutional laws are killing Americans Liberties.

I have enough panhandling whitetail deer to be bothered with an exotic deer.....I wouldn't mind another crow though.
Statist left Fallow deer shut down major intersection in protest for more g'ment assisted indoor housing, better quality cookies/more cookie coupons, free bus service & a general increase in their standard of living!

Forum List

Back