Rabbi sexually abused boy, Jewish institutions covered it up, crickets from NYT

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
A rabbi sexually assaulted children while he was supposed to be treating them for mental health issues, and the prominent Jewish institutions he worked for covered it up, claims a lawsuit filed in New York August 13.

But the NYT rode Catholic priest abuse of boys for all it was worth, to the point of nearly breaking the back of the Church

I can find nothing on this other than this article but if true, people (including those who covered it up) need to go to prison.

Why is this a lawsuit as opposed to a criminal trial?

I can find nothing on this other than this article but if true, people (including those who covered it up) need to go to prison.

Why is this a lawsuit as opposed to a criminal trial?
It would seem Judaism is very similar to Catholicism when it comes to those ministering to the faithful taking sexual liberties with underage boys.

As far as the lawsuit, winning a civil suit can open the door for criminal charges.

It would seem Judaism is very similar to Catholicism when it comes to those ministering to the faithful taking sexual liberties with underage boys.

As far as the lawsuit, winning a civil suit can open the door for criminal charges.

If this is true, I hope so.

If only, we could pray for true love and perform true love rituals at a temple dedicated to a goddess of Love our whole lives.

But the NYT rode Catholic priest abuse of boys for all it was worth, to the point of nearly breaking the back of the Church
Just to add something. I read a dissertation that the abuse of priests, clergy, preachers, etc is only slightly higher than accountants, professors, welders..........................It is around 3%

Not making any excuses for anybody except diddlers come in all occupations

See. I can make a post without a fucking cuss word

Don’t forget the Muslims. Shit, the Christians, Jews, Muslims all have problems with molesting children. Good thing we have the atheist NAMBLAS pushing for Man-Boy relationships.

Don’t forget the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg who wrote about lowering the age of consent to 12.

Forum List

Back