Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

true ----SO?
What better way to instill hope in a small tribe then to create a legend that it would someday spawn a man god that would rule the world. How could the chosen people lose ? We see how much good it did them by elevating themselves above everyone else. It was a tribal religion that should have long since died out. That's got to be one of the biggest mistakes in the history of the world. It only ended up distorting the philosophy Jesus was spreading. He was a good man.

What better way to instill hope in a small tribe then to create a legend that it would someday spawn a man god that would rule the world. How could the chosen people lose ? We see how much good it did them by elevating themselves above everyone else. It was a tribal religion that should have long since died out. That's got to be one of the biggest mistakes in the history of the world. It only ended up distorting the philosophy Jesus was spreading. He was a good man.
Oh---is that the lesson you learned in Jelly bean school? "the philosphy of Jesus" Read it again and learn a bit----the "philosophy" of Jesus was nothing
more than PHARISAISM OF 2000 YEARS AGO--pure and simple---YOUR SUNDAY SCHOOL BITCH lied FOR THE GLORY OF ROME

Oh---is that the lesson you learned in Jelly bean school? "the philosphy of Jesus" Read it again and learn a bit----the "philosophy" of Jesus was nothing
more than PHARISAISM OF 2000 YEARS AGO--pure and simple---YOUR SUNDAY SCHOOL BITCH lied FOR THE GLORY OF ROME
You have the right to believe anything you want. You can even belittle my beliefs. You cannot change my mind with your silly arguments, I've heard them all before. Do yourself a favor and actually think for yourself. It's not hard to figure out men and gods are not interchangeable no matter howuch one wants to believe it.

You have the right to believe anything you want. You can even belittle my beliefs. You cannot change my mind with your silly arguments, I've heard them all before. Do yourself a favor and actually think for yourself. It's not hard to figure out men and gods are not interchangeable no matter howuch one wants to believe it.
to what "argument" do you refer? Unlike you----I do think for myself. I have
no "religious training" whatsoever. I simply READ THE BOOKS with an opened
mind <<< that and a few guest visits to jelly-bean school

Forum List

Back