Racist defacement of black congressional candidate

I glad the republicans once again have come to the defense of a black person...Sorry I meant of a black republican. Those are the only blacks that experience racism..the ones that vote Republican and the best part? Those are the only blacks republicans defend.

So its a win win really

lol. Lets change the subject.

You truly are a racist, pathetic poster on this site.

I think there's a good chance a Republican defaced the poster as a campaign tactic.

I think you're a moron and a worthless piece of shit.

Your girlfriend says hi:

todd1.jpg

I guess you muppets have forgotten a few items of historical interest.

I think there's a good chance a Republican defaced the poster as a campaign tactic.

Your girlfriend says hi:

todd1.jpg

Or more recent story

[ame=http://youtu.be/y0wtb6tnXnY]4 Year Old Foils Babysitter's Robbery Plot - YouTube[/ame]

A four-year-old Milwaukee girl is being called a hero after her honesty foiled a home invasion robbery plot by her 17-year-old babysitter and her 16-year-old boyfriend.

After her babysitter told police her employer’s home had been burglarized by two Black men, four-year-old Abby Dean chimed in set the record straight.

“Wednesday was the worst day in my life,” Abby told local Fox affiliate WITI. “They told us to get out of the house ’cause they wanted to steal stuff.”

After grabbing a number of items in the home, including Abby’s kitty bank, iPod, Xbox, and Wii, the babysitter told police that one of the robbers looked like the next door neighbor.

Cody Oaks, Dean’s neighbor, says police handcuffed him and questioned him for hours about the robbery, until Abby jumped in to tell authorities they’d nabbed the wrong guy.

“It wasn’t the right skin color,” the pint-size heroine said, noting the robbers were white, not Black. That’s when the babysitter cracked and confessed to the crime.

Oaks says the babysitter’s actions could have had tragic outcomes for him and his family, and he hopes she learns from this ordeal.

The babysitter and two accomplices were arrested and may face robbery, burglary and perjury charges stemming from the incident.

Your girlfriend says hi:

todd1.jpg

Or more recent story

[ame=http://youtu.be/y0wtb6tnXnY]4 Year Old Foils Babysitter's Robbery Plot - YouTube[/ame]

A four-year-old Milwaukee girl is being called a hero after her honesty foiled a home invasion robbery plot by her 17-year-old babysitter and her 16-year-old boyfriend.

After her babysitter told police her employer’s home had been burglarized by two Black men, four-year-old Abby Dean chimed in set the record straight.

“Wednesday was the worst day in my life,” Abby told local Fox affiliate WITI. “They told us to get out of the house ’cause they wanted to steal stuff.”

After grabbing a number of items in the home, including Abby’s kitty bank, iPod, Xbox, and Wii, the babysitter told police that one of the robbers looked like the next door neighbor.

Cody Oaks, Dean’s neighbor, says police handcuffed him and questioned him for hours about the robbery, until Abby jumped in to tell authorities they’d nabbed the wrong guy.

“It wasn’t the right skin color,” the pint-size heroine said, noting the robbers were white, not Black. That’s when the babysitter cracked and confessed to the crime.

Oaks says the babysitter’s actions could have had tragic outcomes for him and his family, and he hopes she learns from this ordeal.

The babysitter and two accomplices were arrested and may face robbery, burglary and perjury charges stemming from the incident.
There's a great chance the babysitter was a democrat

Your girlfriend says hi:

todd1.jpg

Or more recent story

There's a great chance the babysitter was a democrat

Theres a better chance that you are an idiot

I glad the republicans once again have come to the defense of a black person...Sorry I meant of a black republican. Those are the only blacks that experience racism..the ones that vote Republican and the best part? Those are the only blacks republicans defend.

So its a win win really

No, I have no voter registration rolls handy, but I would bet some, if not many, defend blacks who happen to be Democrats. Nothing changes the fact this Republican woman's image was vandalized, and the altered image appears racist.

This is definitely racism at its best...and shameful. This is no different than white people calling their own wiggers because of interracial marriage or the way they dress.

In the same respect, if the black lady is a teaper...my guess this was a political ploy by the teaper.

So its a win win really

No, I have no voter registration rolls handy, but I would bet some, if not many, defend blacks who happen to be Democrats. Nothing changes the fact this Republican woman's image was vandalized, and the altered image appears racist.

You'd lose that bet if you used the board as a sample

So its a win win really

Yes spread that hatred and racism..

Go forth and spread the word of the far left Taliban!

Sprout your wings and fly, spread your message of hate and intolerance.

This is definitely racism at its best...and shameful. This is no different than white people calling their own wiggers because of interracial marriage or the way they dress.

In the same respect, if the black lady is a teaper...my guess this was a political ploy by the teaper.

And yet another far left Taliban member comes in to cover up the fact of the hatred the far left has for anyone that is not far left.

Continue spreading your hate gospel as it seems to these members of the Taliban.

Whiteface Vandalism of Republican Candidate's Sign | National Review Online

glosmitharticle.jpg

The incident follows a recent pattern of racist attacks by both liberal media and anonymous thugs against black Republican candidates, officials and office holders. In March, Ebony Magazine senior editor Jamilah Lemieux assailed Republican National Committee deputy press secretary Raffi Williams as “a white dude telling me how to do this Black thing.” In May, Bloomberg journalist Francis Wilkinson slammed South Carolina Senator Tim Scott as an “affirmative action” tool of right-wing extremists.

Well the far left Taliban is known for their attacks on women and other races that do not conform to the far left Taliban scripture.

No matter who did this it should be condemned by all, but you will hardly get any of that from the Taliban members of this board.

Whiteface Vandalism of Republican Candidate's Sign | National Review Online

glosmitharticle.jpg

The incident follows a recent pattern of racist attacks by both liberal media and anonymous thugs against black Republican candidates, officials and office holders. In March, Ebony Magazine senior editor Jamilah Lemieux assailed Republican National Committee deputy press secretary Raffi Williams as “a white dude telling me how to do this Black thing.” In May, Bloomberg journalist Francis Wilkinson slammed South Carolina Senator Tim Scott as an “affirmative action” tool of right-wing extremists.

Whoever wrote this shit piece doesn't understand what racism is?

You far-righties have been doing it for so long, you've lost sight of what racism is...
so saying ****** is racist, but this is not, how?

So its a win win really

In the general public, Bill Crosby was respected, and remains so, by many.

In the general public, Bill Crosby was respected, and remains so, by many.

Maybe not so much after he made these comments:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaLcQeFLcek]Bill Cosby Tells Don Lemon Black Men Need To Raise Their Kids, Has Message For 'No-groes' - YouTube[/ame]

And yet another far left Taliban member comes in to cover up the fact of the hatred the far left has for anyone that is not far left.

Continue spreading your hate gospel as it seems to these members of the Taliban.

Yeah...whatever drone. I see you were reprogrammed a little.

lol. Lets change the subject.

Let's to "JakeStarkey believes I am unemployed and living in my parents basement. Yet HE has 73,000 posts over 5 years or 40 a day 7 days a week 365 days a year."

One, you finally mastered juvenile arthimetic. That only took you 33 years.

Math this, son: (1) I have been retired for some years, and (2) I was the CEO of the family business for almost two decades before that.

No one is going to give you your bars, junior.

You have to earn them; you obviously have not yet.

Forum List

Back