Racist defacement of black congressional candidate

You must have missed the Memo. If a black man or woman is a Conservative they're not true African Americans.. The liberals said so.

I've never ever said that, LyingGunSlinger..and I'm a liberal.
You do that a lot. You pretend that your experiences and opinions define all liberals, as if that somehow negates generalizations made against liberals.

They don't. Your experiences and opinions define YOU. That's pretty much it.

glosmitharticle.jpg

I know Corinne Brown. She's a bitch and shouldn't be in office.

That said, that picture is a horrible photoshop and fake.
Wishful thinking is not evidence.

So it's stupid to say that 'Redskins' honors the American Indian? I didn't say it, I cited your conservative pals saying it.

No, it is stupid to pretend that sunscreen on a child's face excuses painting someone's picture because it is considered an honor.

Well, you were almost half right, which I guess would be about par for a half-wit:

In the northern coastal region of Mozambique, the Makua women gather branches from the Olax Dissitiflora, also known as the Musiro tree locally and grind them with a little water to create a white paste.

This is then applied to the face as a white mask known as the Musira to the locals. It is worn publicly as a beauty product that smoothens and protects the skin against the sun when working in the fields. Brides apply Musiro to their whole bodies before marriage as it softens and beautifies the skin. Other women wear the Musira to indicate to other people their status, if they are married or if their husband is away for some time.

http://a24media.com/downloads/pdf/scripts/english/en_musiro_face_mask.pdf

Doesn't change the fact that you are a racist, does it?

No, it is stupid to pretend that sunscreen on a child's face excuses painting someone's picture because it is considered an honor.

Well, you were almost half right, which I guess would be about par for a half-wit:

In the northern coastal region of Mozambique, the Makua women gather branches from the Olax Dissitiflora, also known as the Musiro tree locally and grind them with a little water to create a white paste.

This is then applied to the face as a white mask known as the Musira to the locals. It is worn publicly as a beauty product that smoothens and protects the skin against the sun when working in the fields. Brides apply Musiro to their whole bodies before marriage as it softens and beautifies the skin. Other women wear the Musira to indicate to other people their status, if they are married or if their husband is away for some time.

I'm a racist because I know that certain African cultures paint their faces white for reasons that aren't derogatory,

or I'm racist for making a good joke about conservatives defending 'Redskins'?

I think you're a moron and a worthless piece of shit.

Your girlfriend says hi:

todd1.jpg

I guess you muppets have forgotten a few items of historical interest.
So, your evidence that it had to have been done by a Republican is...you really, really, really, really, really, really, really WANT it to be true.

Normal people find that less than compelling.

I said there's a chance that Republicans pulled this. You're the one certain that it was Democrats.

I'm a racist because I know that certain African cultures paint their faces white for reasons that aren't derogatory,

Neither!

You are just a little far left racist...

Your girlfriend says hi:

todd1.jpg

I guess you muppets have forgotten a few items of historical interest.
So, your evidence that it had to have been done by a Republican is...you really, really, really, really, really, really, really WANT it to be true.

Normal people find that less than compelling.

I said there's a chance that Republicans pulled this. You're the one certain that it was Democrats.
Given the left's hatred of black conservatives, I'd say it's a pretty damn safe bet.

You must have missed the Memo. If a black man or woman is a Conservative they're not true African Americans.. The liberals said so.

I've never ever said that, LyingGunSlinger..and I'm a liberal.
You do that a lot. You pretend that your experiences and opinions define all liberals, as if that somehow negates generalizations made against liberals.

They don't. Your experiences and opinions define YOU. That's pretty much it.

Wow talk about calling the Kettle black.

Where is this huge coalition of liberals that dont think a black republican isnt really black Mr. I'm-against-generalizations? Where are they and what did they say?

You appear to be a racist who makes bad jokes and false equivalencies to hide behind

So it's stupid to say that 'Redskins' honors the American Indian? I didn't say it, I cited your conservative pals saying it.

So you are asserting that the white face is in no way intended as a racial slur, and that someone from Mozambique vandalized the sign in order to protect it from the sun..or alternately, as a tribute to this woman's status?

Uh..ok.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Racists are gonna be racist now, aren't they...

So you are asserting that the white face is in no way intended as a racial slur, and that someone from Mozambique vandalized the sign in order to protect it from the sun..or alternately, as a tribute to this woman's status?

Uh..ok.

You are an idiot.

Teapers are so full of hate and bitterness, it is impossible to have an honest conversation with them.

But you are right about one thing..

I have no patience for idiot racists. It's one of many reasons I despise progressives.

Whiteface Vandalism of Republican Candidate's Sign | National Review Online

glosmitharticle.jpg

The incident follows a recent pattern of racist attacks by both liberal media and anonymous thugs against black Republican candidates, officials and office holders. In March, Ebony Magazine senior editor Jamilah Lemieux assailed Republican National Committee deputy press secretary Raffi Williams as “a white dude telling me how to do this Black thing.” In May, Bloomberg journalist Francis Wilkinson slammed South Carolina Senator Tim Scott as an “affirmative action” tool of right-wing extremists.

That's a shame.

and even more shocking is our board leftist are defending the act.

Wonder how that makes black people feel? I mean, if you wonder off script, it must suck knowing that you're subhuman to leftist.

Uh..ok.

You are an idiot.

Teapers are so full of hate and bitterness, it is impossible to have an honest conversation with them.

are you saying nyb is being honest?

how does it feel knowing that he will hate you for stating anything that is not full leftist and you become subhuman to him?

Yup.

They see no value in people, period. Black, white, young, old. So they are going to defend de-humanizing the people they hate, no matter how depraved it is...because it can potentially justify killing them.

While at the same time, accusing their political opponents of doing the same thing...and usually without a shred of evidence.

It's how a criminal's mind works. You accuse others of doing what you do, because that will remove the spotlight off yourself, and justify any illegal action you take against that person.

And when you are caught in the act, you laugh and pretend it's funny, or make up some outlandish, insane story to explain why it's okay in this instance. Like NYC's retarded theory that somebody from Mozambique is honoring the woman on the billboard.

And what is REALLY telling is that NYC thinks that black people will swallow that ridiculous tripe whole.

And CC did. Because ultimately, he's a progressive before he's black. And progressives are stupid.

This is definitely racism at its best...and shameful. This is no different than white people calling their own wiggers because of interracial marriage or the way they dress.

In the same respect, if the black lady is a teaper...my guess this was a political ploy by the teaper.

I agree, I think it was a pretty ignorant and bigoted act. I'm personally glad to see more "minorities" join various parties besides the Democrat party. In my opinion, it's a good thing. People like Tim Scott, J.C. Watts, Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice, and Michael Steele, are good people with good views on many different subjects. I don't have to agree with them on every issue, but I do think that they want to help and do have a positive vision.

Whiteface Vandalism of Republican Candidate's Sign | National Review Online

glosmitharticle.jpg

The incident follows a recent pattern of racist attacks by both liberal media and anonymous thugs against black Republican candidates, officials and office holders. In March, Ebony Magazine senior editor Jamilah Lemieux assailed Republican National Committee deputy press secretary Raffi Williams as “a white dude telling me how to do this Black thing.” In May, Bloomberg journalist Francis Wilkinson slammed South Carolina Senator Tim Scott as an “affirmative action” tool of right-wing extremists.

That's a shame.

and even more shocking is our board leftist are defending the act.

Wonder how that makes black people feel? I mean, if you wonder off script, it must suck knowing that you're subhuman to leftist.

Who defended this?

Forum List

Back