Racist defacement of black congressional candidate

Your buddy, NYC. He maintains that the white face is an indication that people from Mozambique are showing her honor...

Not that left wing whackos are painting her white because she's an Uncle Tom.

So CC, have you ever defaced a billboard by painting a white face on a black person you don't like?

Tell us what statement you were making when you did that.

First is COSBY...Second no they didnt. The formula is simple. If you talk down to Blacks or are a black republican you will be defended by republicans. If you are just a regular old black person they dislike you terribly.

So Cosby when he talks down to blacks is embraced...but as soon as Cosby starts talking about the importance of Black History, Colleges etc then he gets his ticket stub taking away

First, it's it.

Second, your racist projection knows no bounds

Your lack of defense is noted, good job

What on earth do we need to defend? It's pretty unlikely that a conservative defaced that billboard.

So you maintain that the white face is indicative of respect?

Got it.

I have no idea what you are spewing about...I don't think you know how to make a coherent argument on your own. WTF did you say?

Just gp plan your revolution...adults are speaking.

First is COSBY...Second no they didnt. The formula is simple. If you talk down to Blacks or are a black republican you will be defended by republicans. If you are just a regular old black person they dislike you terribly.

So Cosby when he talks down to blacks is embraced...but as soon as Cosby starts talking about the importance of Black History, Colleges etc then he gets his ticket stub taking away

First, it's it.

Second, your racist projection knows no bounds

Your lack of defense is noted, good job
Defend what? Your idiot accusation aren't even worth consideration

Whiteface Vandalism of Republican Candidate's Sign | National Review Online

glosmitharticle.jpg

The incident follows a recent pattern of racist attacks by both liberal media and anonymous thugs against black Republican candidates, officials and office holders. In March, Ebony Magazine senior editor Jamilah Lemieux assailed Republican National Committee deputy press secretary Raffi Williams as “a white dude telling me how to do this Black thing.” In May, Bloomberg journalist Francis Wilkinson slammed South Carolina Senator Tim Scott as an “affirmative action” tool of right-wing extremists.

That's a shame.

and even more shocking is our board leftist are defending the act.

Wonder how that makes black people feel? I mean, if you wonder off script, it must suck knowing that you're subhuman to leftist.

I "wander off script" (whatever that is) PLENTY of times on this forum and I have NEVER seen one disparaging post calling me an "Uncle Tom" , "sell out", etc. , coming from "the Left" or Democrats on this forum and other forums. How do you explain that? :)

So you maintain that the white face is indicative of respect?

Got it.

I have no idea what you are spewing about...I don't think you know how to make a coherent argument on your own. WTF did you say?

Just gp plan your revolution...adults are speaking.

Please, the guy who claims that I'm the dishonest one in a convo where NYC maintains that white face is a sign of respect on a defaced billboard...

I've no doubt you don't understand the conversation. In fact, I'm certain of it.

Whiteface Vandalism of Republican Candidate's Sign | National Review Online

glosmitharticle.jpg

The incident follows a recent pattern of racist attacks by both liberal media and anonymous thugs against black Republican candidates, officials and office holders. In March, Ebony Magazine senior editor Jamilah Lemieux assailed Republican National Committee deputy press secretary Raffi Williams as “a white dude telling me how to do this Black thing.” In May, Bloomberg journalist Francis Wilkinson slammed South Carolina Senator Tim Scott as an “affirmative action” tool of right-wing extremists.

That's a shame.

Wonder how that makes black people feel? I mean, if you wonder off script, it must suck knowing that you're subhuman to leftist.

I "wander off script" (whatever that is) PLENTY of times on this forum and I have NEVER seen one disparaging post calling me an "Uncle Tom" , "sell out", etc. , coming from "the Left" or Democrats on this forum and other forums. How do you explain that? :)

We never said they're smart. They don't know you're black.

And NYC and nutz are counting on your stupidity to overlook the fact that your comrades are engaging in racist attacks against blacks who don't goose step along...

Last edited:
How about we show no more or less outrage over this than any and all of you RWnuts showed over this:

dr%20obama.jpg

...and we'll call it even.

Fair enough? Or are you so in love with your own hypocrisy that you can't give it up for once?

lolol. case closed.

That's a shame.

We never said they're smart. They don't know you're black.

And NYC and nutz are counting on your stupidity to overlook the fact that your comrades are engaging in racist attacks against blacks who don't goose step along...

I'm willing to bet that plenty of them do know that I am part Black.

What "stupidity" of mine are you referring to?

I would love to see some examples of what you are talking about. The fact that you used the phrase "goose step" is pretty questionable. What do you mean by "goose step"?

They are counting on you to be so stupid that you don't notice NYC's racism, or the inherent racism that is evinced by the racially motivated vandalism of the billboard.

NYC is using this thread as an excuse to trot out his racism. You will see more racist garbage posted on here by left wingers who are hysterical white progressives as well, than you will ever find posted by any of us.

Just as Ravi used to pepper the site with the word "******"...always pretending that her use of it was just a description of someone else's THINKING it (since nobody used the word more than she did).

They do that sort of garbage specifically to get the black voter base worked up...and they count on you not noticing that in fact it isn't widespread on our side.

Seriously. Do a search of the word ****** and see who uses it the most.

It's a shame you can't search racist phrases, or you'd see that the people who are producing those are also leftist douchebags, like NYC.

Always pretending that someone else is saying them...but of course, they aren't. Which is why they have to.

How about we show no more or less outrage over this than any and all of you RWnuts showed over this:

dr%20obama.jpg

Fair enough? Or are you so in love with your own hypocrisy that you can't give it up for once?

lolol. case closed.

No takers? lol, you people have such short memories to go with your total absence of self-awareness.

dr%20obama.jpg

lolol. case closed.

No takers? lol, you people have such short memories to go with your total absence of self-awareness.

More proof that the far left Taliban continues to show that they are the true and only racists.

Glo Smith's agenda is to raise taxes on and cut benefits to millions of low income Americans, a group that happens to be disproportionately African-American.

Is that racist? Or just generally anti-poor, anti-working poor, anti-low income, anti-working class Americans?

Maybe the symbolism of painting her face white is to show that the kind of Republicans who want to increase the gap between rich and poor

come in all colors.

Glo Smith's agenda is to raise taxes on and cut benefits to millions of low income Americans, a group that happens to be disproportionately African-American.

Is that racist? Or just generally anti-poor, anti-working poor, anti-low income, anti-working class Americans?

That is nonsense...it is simply a political view in which you do not subscribe and does not equate to racism or someone being anti-poor. Welfare was not meant to be forever...nor should it be. The idea of personal responsibility and budgeting for life is not racist and a politician who believes that is not racist at all.

Regretfully, racist teapers and their ilk are ignorant and think that all minorities are on welfare and are solely motivated by their hate and infusing it into conservative politics...that is why I rail against the Teapers...they pervert the goal of conservatism with hate and nonsense. They think only minorities are on welfare and they think that blackie keeps them down. They are a ridiculous bunch that do more harm to conservatism and the American way of life than anything else.

Forum List

Back