Racist Marxist Dems Attack Negro Conservative Patriot Candace Owens Over Memorial Day

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

Another day, and another political trolling for Republicans, after some were tricked into sharing an image of JFK assassin Lee Harvey Oswald on Memorial Day. Klippenstein requested they retweet a military portrait of who he said was his “grandpa” – but in actual fact it was Oswald, who shot JFK in 1963. Congressman Matt Gaetz, Matt Schlapp, and Dinesh D’Souza all fell for the prank. All three soon realised what had happened and deleted any trace of their interaction... but not before eagle-eyed users screenshotted and reshared them.

However, conservative commentator, Candace Owens didn’t see the funny side.
“You do not photoshop murderers into [military] uniforms so you can have a laugh,” she said. Like her conservative counterparts, it seems that Owens needs to check up on her history as the image is not photoshopped."

First of all; anyone who has to troll, post memes and try to trick people on social media is a loser.....Second of all...this was such a sick and racist attack on this woman -- and they attacked her just because she is a black Conservative. Yea, she didn't know Oswald was a military vet; but the main reason why Candace is so brilliant isn't because she knows American history or any history for that matter -- it is because she is great at owning the libs and trolling...and we all know that when conservatives troll on social media; its different -- because they only do it for freedom and liberty and stuff....

Another day, and another political trolling for Republicans, after some were tricked into sharing an image of JFK assassin Lee Harvey Oswald on Memorial Day. Klippenstein requested they retweet a military portrait of who he said was his “grandpa” – but in actual fact it was Oswald, who shot JFK in 1963. Congressman Matt Gaetz, Matt Schlapp, and Dinesh D’Souza all fell for the prank. All three soon realised what had happened and deleted any trace of their interaction... but not before eagle-eyed users screenshotted and reshared them.

“You do not photoshop murderers into [military] uniforms so you can have a laugh,” she said. Like her conservative counterparts, it seems that Owens needs to check up on her history as the image is not photoshopped."

First of all; anyone who has to troll, post memes and try to trick people on social media is a loser.....Second of all...this was such a sick and racist attack on this woman -- and they attacked her just because she is a black Conservative. Yea, she didn't know Oswald was a military vet; but the main reason why Candace is so brilliant isn't because she knows American history or any history for that matter -- it is because she is great at owning the libs and trolling...and we all know that when conservatives troll on social media; its different -- because they only do it for freedom and liberty and stuff....

Doesn't she get a break for being a minority?

Oh, well, isn't she like 12? JFK is history to me, to her it must be ANCIENT history.

She fucked up. The libs got a gotcha.

That is the end of it.

Oh, well, isn't she like 12? JFK is history to me, to her it must be ANCIENT history.

That is the end of it.
JFK is ancient history?? There are people still alive from 1963...are they ancient immortals or something??

Meanwhile......whenever the Confederacy is brought up; here comes your bitch ass....whining....

That is the end of it.
JFK is ancient history?? There are people still alive from 1963...are they ancient immortals or something??

Meanwhile......whenever the Confederacy is brought up; here comes your bitch ass....

They are old, I would not call them ancient. NOt to their faces. Unless there were rude assholes. Or liberals. lol. See what I did there? hee hee.

And correct about "the confederacy".

I care about history. I don't care that Candance Owens doesn't know a particular bit of history.

Those two facts to not contradict each other. Do you understand that?

That is the end of it.

Meanwhile......whenever the Confederacy is brought up; here comes your bitch ass....

They are old, I would not call them ancient. NOt to their faces. Unless there were rude assholes. Or liberals. lol. See what I did there? hee hee.

And correct about "the confederacy".

I care about history. I don't care that Candance Owens doesn't know a particular bit of history.

Those two facts to not contradict each other. Do you understand that?
When Candace's ignorance is exposed -- you cucks say "but she is so young, she is like 12" -- is this that soft bigotry of low expectations I keep hearing about??

How can she be a brilliant conservative thinker; but don't know something that was taught in every high school history class??

This is also the same person who tried to minimize Hitler....maybe she should just stick to trolling black celebrities for the approval of white conservatives

I always use, What if this was that stupid bitch that circles back at you. LHO in a picture

What would happen then. You see violence you wish you never saw. Laughing at chucking water bottles at dumb as fuck NBA animals

What was the attack?

Seems like she willingly stepped in some stinky brown stuff and got embarrassed in the process.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Yet another assertion by our resident racist that in order to be a "real" black, you have to be "Down Wit, da cause" and be a total Leftist loon. Otherwise, you're just a house ******. Amirite?

Black lives only matter if they are homosexual supporters of the democrats

Sincerely,

The entire BLM leadership
HomO
Michael Robinson
Jussie Smollett

What was the attack?

Seems like she willingly stepped in some stinky brown stuff and got embarrassed in the process.

Why do right wingers put this trained monkey front and center?

Everybody knows black people are too stupid to have opinions. It's a total scam.

If Black people listened to rational Black leaders like Candace Owens and Shelby Steele, our country would be in a much better place. Instead they listen to Race hucksters like Al Sharpton and Barack Obama and we end up with division and chaos.

If Black people listened to rational Black leaders like Candace Owens and Shelby Steele, our country would be in a much better place. Instead they listen to Race hucksters like Al Sharpton and Barack Obama and we end up with division and chaos.
Not to mention their "hero" Malcom Little, was an avowed racist in his own right. Attaching himself to the Nation of Islam, founded by another racist, Elijah Poole.

What was the attack?

Yet another assertion by our resident racist that in order to be a "real" black, you have to be "Down Wit, da cause" and be a total Leftist loon. Otherwise, you're just a house ******. Amirite?
Supporting right wing causes is a form of sickness.

They haven't earned their Good Sense merit badges yet. That will happen when they vote Republican. (Don't hold your breath.)

Candance Owens is very good at telling white people what they want to hear. I guess she gets extra points for being cute.

But what this incident shows is that she's not very smart.

Forum List

Back