Racist Player Eye-Gouges Caitlin Clark 90 Seconds Into A Game

I hope she did not damage her cornea...

Lawsuit time. Meanwhile, as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar did, she needs to wear protective goggles.

The league is a lesbian haven, and lesbians are very violent people. See the true crime numbers in lesbian relationships, they are worse than male/female relationships.

The league is disgusting, and black violence is to be expected, it is what they do, and black lesbians more so.

Knee grows doing knee grow stuff.

They need to boot these racists out of the game.

They didn't even call a foul on this play:

I played a lot of basketball in my day. I've never seen anyone try to block a shot like that. The ball is out of the picture and she is pronating her wrist and extending her fingers straight into Clark's face.

I love it! I've been saying women have a serious issue w/ each other! Chris Rock made it part of his "stand up" that "women hate women!" Clark has brought eyeballs, fans, $$, & Nat'l interest in the WNBA after having losing season after losing season! They're still losing $$, but due to exposure w/ Clark, the players are getting better accommodations, charter flights, & endorsement deals! They can't be happy w/ that due to the "green-eyed bandit" at work w/ the other women of the game who weren't getting the coverage before this! How sick is it for the other players to sabotage themselves running Clark away eventually? She should think of going to Europe where she won't get so beat up!:meow: :( :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

Forum List

Back