Rangel's Tragic End

I think the law should apply to everyone equally.
Does that include those who have committed wrongdoing, but you insist haven't?

And..

I posted THAT where?

But has he even been charged?

Are you part of the Cardassian Empire where when you are charged with a crime the onus is to prove innocence and not the other way around?
The way you're dancing, obviously you don't think he's done anything wrong.

Surprise me. Don't try to deny it.

Since you can't find and verbatim quote..and you chose to continue in this absurdity..

And since you have trouble reading subsequent posts..I will sum it up for you in a nutshell.

Precedence, protocol and proportionality in relation to proper procedure..not absolution.

That work?

If not..my apologies...English is the only human language I speak.

The others are for machines..and you can't speak them.

I've posted it twice already, and as I said before, I'm not playing your game. I and others here know you were trying to use Rangel's military record to excuse what he did. It's just too bad you can't own up to it.

As far as precedence, etc., you may want to take that up with the House Democrats, since they're the ones that pursued the ethics charges and the conviction. Frankly, I don't care because IMO they're always too easy on the crooks.

Okay..even with a direct clarification..it doesn't sink in.

If I missed your clarification about why you tried to use Rangel's military record to excuse what he did, feel free to repost it.

WTF are you talking about??? You asked the question and I answered it. I think if politicians that break the law should be afforded the same penalty as you or I. You have show that because Rangel has served honorably and is a war hero, he should get a pass on his indiscretions. I say he shouldn't and any other politician that has broken the law shouldn't. Now, argue that.

rangel doesn't deserve a pass for his military or other, but he is entitled (no pun intended) to compassion. i remember oliver on the west wing saying "because he's a good guy!"
i said earlier, his whole life picture has to be considered, after this though, death penalty for swiping the company jet,
that's why they have a censure catagory, is appropriate in my eyes.
this is one of the best argued and interesting threads i've been to lately. cheers for that

Last edited:
He was until last March when he was forced to resign due to the ethics charges.

Does that include those who have committed wrongdoing, but you insist haven't?

And..

I posted THAT where?

Are you part of the Cardassian Empire where when you are charged with a crime the onus is to prove innocence and not the other way around?

Surprise what?

I know it's a little antiquated among conservatives...but I am sort of old school.

He should be convicted of something first..before he's labeled a criminal.

What a dumbass.

He was found guilty of violating House Ethics by a group of his peers.

Sallow appears to require massive repetition before a fact sinks into his lower brain stem.

And..

I posted THAT where?

Surprise what?

I know it's a little antiquated among conservatives...but I am sort of old school.

He should be convicted of something first..before he's labeled a criminal.

So, you don't think the House Ethics Committee should have brought ethics charges against him?

And careful now..I've know several people who had some errors with their filings..

Were they also Chairman of the US House of Representative's tax-writing Ways and Means Committee?

there is more high office irony than ever before, like the geithner appt. the dems would have held the pubs to a higher standard.
i still say there is no justification for cheating, but he has a past, he's a person, and you have to think about what the purple heart and bronze stars of today are going through right now, empathic, not sympathetic is required here.

this is already on google, how do they do that?

Rangel's Tragic End - Page 14 - US Message Board - Political ...Sallow appears to require massive repetition before a fact sinks into his lower brain stem. Ah, like Dicky Tator. Dicky Tator is Stephen Hawking compared to ...
www.usmessageboard.com/politics/142879-rangels-tragic-end-14.html
time warp...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back